oo oo gorilla haze and fire og oo oo

vince noir rock n roll star

i wont know til after 5 pm whether the seedlings are ok or not ..its been a nightmare day .

• Like 2

Here he is ,.. so glad your back an running mate would off been a damn shame to lose ya , heres wishing you all the best of luck from here on out :yinyang:

• Like 5

cheers fella ..have to say i nearly gave up with these ..after them being thrown in a bin liner with great haste im genuinely suprised theyve survived ..seems a shame to not give them a chance at doing what they do ..

they havent had access to food or water for a week ..so today i set them up with a tray to drink from themselves ..they should start speeding up real soon ..they are under a mix of led and hps ..led in the day and hps at night ..seems to be keeping the tent temps steady at 27 day and 24 night ..soil temp is 22 ..so they really should rocket now they have their own drink supply .

large.DSCN0369.JPGlarge.DSCN0360.JPG

• Like 9

soon as the wicks hit the water and seaweed mix they improved ..finally seeing some roots in the mesh pot so another week before a repot and maybe drop them into flower ..or leave them and shape them for 2 months whilst some autos rock out ..decisions again ..ill ave a think bout it the autos cant reveg but the gorilla haze and fire 99 can ..hmm anyway ..here they are after their first night with a it of seaweed .

large.101_4021.JPGlarge.101_4020.JPGlarge.101_4019.JPGlarge.101_4015.JPG

little bit of moon power also helps lift them nicely .

• Like 8

ey oop ..nothing to report other than repotting gorilla haze was a good idea ..fire 99 awaits repotting tomorrow ..so far nowt but a dash of seaweed ..always a good sign

large.101_4035.JPGlarge.101_4023.JPG

• Like 4

ok now things have settled down a touch i found time to repot the fire 99 it was starting to suffer a little ,but the repot has sped it up ..another week i might flower them out but im undecided .the gorilla haze im glad you @panik convinced me to try the haze ..it looks similar to the c99 i did recently ..nice leaf structure and healthy as ..cheers

large.DSCN0387.JPGlarge.DSCN0385.JPG

• Like 6

how ya`ll coping with this heat eh ..madness here ..regularily hitting 30 in the tent with full extraction on ..

this week brought a big realisation ..during the take down of the tent and plants recently .all nutrients were poured in me garden ..so i was left with just a bottle of g.a bloom ..so off to pound shop we went and they got a veg feed ..quid it is ..so i used half strength mixed with seaweed extract just as they went into flower last monday .seems to have done the job ,greened everything back up a fair bit ..other than that ..nothing much to report ,the gorilla haze hasnt stretched up its gone sideways and out .

fire 99 now has its roots in the feed so its perked right up .

large.fire99.JPGlarge.594666c367603_grillahaze.JPGlarge.594666bd343c7_ghaze.JPGlarge.594666b7a4306_fire99no2.JPGlarge.594666a2874c6_aboveghaze.JPG

• Like 7