oo oo gorilla haze and fire og oo oo

vince noir rock n roll star

@vince noir rock n roll star good to see a flurry of action from your hot and steamy tent.Got the 99/g'haze also and vegging on LED to hopefully keep height down a tad before flipping into the CMH also.

I'm a bit lucky heatwise as we're in the path of a deflected airflow from a long steep slope that gets pumped by the thermals when it's proper hot thank fek as I don't do hot!

• Like 3

hot week ..been a struggle ..but i think the gorrilla haze has almost finished its stretch ,glad i flipped when i did after seeing someone elses plant really shoot up ..have to say im really liking the fire 99 structure ,plus very little stretch and almost a hint of ducksfoot in the leaves .

2ml growers ark bloom for soil ,15ml seaweed concentrate and a pinch of organic seasalt for the minerals ..keep on keeping on

large.gorillahazetop.JPGlarge.fire99above.JPGlarge.fire992.JPGlarge.fire991.JPGlarge.fire99.JPG

• Like 9

looking classy there vince,love the 2nd from last pic especially some nice fan action.

I have 4 f99's that are the spitting image of yours and I agree they're really compact and beautifully healthy.All four of them went straight into flower though so decided to flip them, it ruined my vegging but no choice really.

My other 2 fire are a dif pheno being lanky and havnt Auto flowered at all.

Have  a good weekend chap.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 3

loving the fire99 structure ..perfect for this sized grow ..the gorilla haze although too big for a smalltent really responds well to bending and snapping which is good to know for anyone who fears the height of a haze .

large.ghaze1.JPGlarge.fire99structure.JPGlarge.fire99.JPGlarge.5955321640f8c_gorillahazetop.JPG

• Like 6

@vince noir rock n roll star

Hey m8 they look well nice,is the Ghaze the 1st pic,the one where you just bent the top over?..im looking at these myself just been onto rgs for more details and stuff..i think i will go down the multi topping route myself as i got limited headroom too.

Peace

• Like 1

yep the first pic is the gh ..it wasnt til i saw someone elses stretch massively in flower that i thought shiiiiiit ..go sideways ..otherwise i wouldve been inclined to take out the centre stem and thicken the sides or mainline it ..mainlining this plant i reckon would work really well ..strong genetics to it and a nice smell as well .

• Like 4

Greatstuff vince. 

Always love what you do on a budget mucka. 

I'm waiting for the "on a shoestring showdown" diary.. gonna blow minds more than the ufo/aliens thread that one!

Nice1 dodge

• Like 1

on a shoestring ..blimey thats what my wicks are ..wheres me prize lol

• Like 2

Seriously???

I never woulda known if u hadn't mentioned... 

lol

For wicks i recommend poundland mops cut up.. 

but i dont know what day ittis most days anyway lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

not much to report other than a dash of g.a and a dash of seaweed ..then today a dash of wilkos tommy food with added cal/mg and seaweed ..gotta say they both smell nice ..

large.fire99.JPGlarge.59612172bcc46_gorillahaze.JPG

• Like 6

this ere gorrila haze @panik is it a very old lineage ? cos i opened me tent today and smelt a smell ive not smelt since the 80s ...proper weed smell like weed used to smell like before the americans invented terpenoids ..im very very intrigued now ..it was like being transported in time .

• Like 3