Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

Fuck, just read your bit about the third hand toxic weed :wallbash:

Welp, you have won this one. Was just a daft wee joke idea anyhow. :yep:

1 hour ago, highway_017 said:

Actually, Forget the hemp. that's a bit daft. Spray it with loads and loads of neem. That's supposed to make you well sick. accidently done it with my raspberries this year and was out the game for a couple days with vomitting etc. terrible experience. mind you that is ingested not smoked..

Good for you mate.

Assholes, filthy scum rippers. You’d of been a little less scummy if you’d of taken half instead you greedy fucks.  Money, greedy money thieving cunts.  At least you could of left something for them.  I hate thieves 

You two are savage battlers. The way you dust yourself off in the face of adversity, and are ready to go again, is inspiring. Your diaries are really something special so I hope they don't disappear. 

• Like 3

These will be my last words on this year's big rip.

The ripper(s) are stupid. Actually quite dumb and did a poor job of ripping us.

I'm smiling today as I think about the mountains of unfinished/too early wispy little OG Kush buds you cowardly stole, utterly useless and unsmokeable so defo unsellable. You must have spent hours cutting down those huge useless plants....which you had no chance in hell of trimming up, and which are most likely rotting away in a big pile wherever you are deying our stolen crop. This is the majority of what you took...shit unfinished stuff that you were too scared to leave to finish properly.

I'm enjoying thinking about all that work and time you wasted.

What you don't realise is that if you'd taken the time and care, you could have taken the 50 odd Ounces of really nice finished bud that you left for us (which is now drying nicely and going into jars).  Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

I'd much rather have the 50 Oz of finished Mango S / Serious 6 / lemonade OG and Grapefrui that we salvaged than the huge piles of nowhere near ready OG Kush that you have. So thanks for being dumb cunts and leaving it for us. You were probably so shit scared and in such a rush to rip us that you were not thinking properly. Oh well.

Thanks to all you guys who wish us well and enjoy what we've done here over the years. No way can you knock me and Andro down. We're moving on to bigger and better things. We'll be growing next year but not in the UK and no more diaries on here. 

Thanks all, it's been fun!

Edited by zug
  • Like 18

33 minutes ago, zug said:

were probably so shit scared and in such a rush to rip us that you were not thinking properly.

I think its more that they simply are shit-bag talentless losers who had but a handful of brain cells between them.  Partially due to genetics directly, but also because they're gopping Lonsdale sporting fat slags of mums probably drank kestrel and smoked 20 pall malls a day whilst they were pregnant, and then proceeded to bring up their kids with them as dole-models....  The most they can hope to amount to in life is to be the proud owner of a citron saxo with neon strips, and eat at fancy restaurants like Mc Donalds (every day!).. The best chance they have of accomplishing this is by stealing from people who actually have skill, intelligence and work hard... Deluding themselves to protect their ego, telling themselves they are at the top of the food chain as thieves - as apposed to the reality of the matter - they're right at the very bottom, parasitic scavengers who couldn't possibly thrive without the abandonment of morals and decency due to their impaired functioning......

:yep:

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, zug said:

Thanks to all you guys who wish us well and enjoy what we've done here over the years. No way can you knock me and Andro down. We're moving on to bigger and better things. We'll be growing next year but not in the UK and no more diaries on here. 

Pair of legends mate, your diaries will be missed and all the best for the future !!

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 6

Spoken like true champs lads , best of luck to both of you with your new endeavour's , I hope to see you both doing well somewhere down the rd in the future ,..  :yep:  go an smash it lads ,..;)

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Jumpin Jack said:

Fuckin cunts:wallbash:

Damn...im sooo gutted for you aliens..i dont enen know what say...

Cheers Jack, yeah mate bit shit aye

Cannot polish a turd, so not going to dress it up any other way

Shit sucks bigtime!

8 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

Assholes, filthy scum rippers. You’d of been a little less scummy if you’d of taken half instead you greedy fucks.  Money, greedy money thieving cunts.  At least you could of left something for them.  I hate thieves 

Not as much as me, right now lol 

8 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

You two are savage battlers. The way you dust yourself off in the face of adversity, and are ready to go again, is inspiring. Your diaries are really something special so I hope they don't disappear. 

Thanks mate.....An egg gets beaten, we don't......

6 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

I think its more that they simply are shit-bag talentless losers who had but a handful of brain cells between them.  Partially due to genetics directly, but also because they're gopping Lonsdale sporting fat slags of mums probably drank kestrel and smoked 20 pall malls a day whilst they were pregnant, and then proceeded to bring up their kids with them as dole-models....  The most they can hope to amount to in life is to be the proud owner of a citron saxo with neon strips, and eat at fancy restaurants like Mc Donalds (every day!).. The best chance they have of accomplishing this is by stealing from people who actually have skill, intelligence and work hard... Deluding themselves to protect their ego, telling themselves they are at the top of the food chain as thieves - as apposed to the reality of the matter - they're right at the very bottom, parasitic scavengers who couldn't possibly thrive without the abandonment of morals and decency due to their impaired functioning...…

:yep:

lollollol 

Lonsdale, kestrel and pall mall lol

Cheered my day up mate

3 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

Pair of legends mate, your diaries will be missed and all the best for the future !!

Oh we'll be back!! lol 

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Best of luck lads!  The diaries will be missed for sure.  Keep safe.

;)

Cheers phoenix......watch this space!!

24 minutes ago, panik said:

Spoken like true champs lads , best of luck to both of you with your new endeavour's , I hope to see you both doing well somewhere down the rd in the future ,..  :yep:  go an smash it lads ,..;)

Cheers P, Deffo mate

Will probably bump into each other in the distant future;)

• Like 4

I don't know if it helps any. But this year you guys.  @Andromedian @zug and @panik and @Ch@ppers
Kept me going. Honestely, Many times I was super disheartened but I would come on here
and read a little (should have posted more tbh) and it would always lift my hopes.

Many times when falling down and climbing up this shite Incline near my little plot.
The idea of one day having even One Plant like yours just kept me at it.
Carrying all the Supplies, etc.

In the end, It was a well disapointing season. I harvested about 7g (being generous)
Off of my bagseed Plant. Pretty much unsmokeable. Pistils were just about turning Orange
When I had to take her down as she was rotting on one of the lowers.

But I learned a lot, and I have people like you two and Panik and choppers to thank for it.
Not directly, but seeing what yous can acheive Just kept me going.

I said in my diary, But I Really want to vist England one day. You guys look to have Amazing weather
compared to up Here. (Ok, Still looks a little shite) If I ever have the opportunity to do one down there I will and will do it big.
Like, Huuuge. Will post it all here If It ever happens. with hopes of inspiring others.. Unfortunately It's a total pipe dream for now.
But I really think I will make it down there one season and Pull off the grow of the century!

I think growing outside of UK is a great Idea, Do you two know about Mephisto?
Similar story kind of. Two Lads went and set up a Huge seedbank in spain. Best autos around meant to be.

• Like 5

Aw gees, what a horror story! 

Inspiring words from a lot of folks. 

Seems like you need to be seriously commited in order to harvest anything! 

Is there no "casual" approach that can be adopted? 

I need to dig around and read more on this site, seems to be a swell place for outdoor grow advice

Has anybody been successful with small numbers? 

Thanky doodles dudes. 

• Like 2