Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 3:52 PM, icki said:

Camera up your plot at least you'll know its been found then.Shity news for a Sunday.

We did actually have a camera there, but was only switched onto test mode,

Chances are though, if it was on, they may have seen the IR light and took the camera too....

and who wants a video of their crop getting ripped when you cannot do fuck all about it...

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:36 PM, Kipper420 said:

Gutted for you mate :taz:

Gutted is an under statement mate....Best and worst year for us

but lessons are there to be learnt....and we are always learning

roll on next season

:wallbash:

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:44 PM, Stashmonger said:

Absolutely seething for you. 

If it was someone on here then they know they're scum. 

They actually know. 

That's got be be shit to wake up to on a daily basis. 

At least your pain is short term. 

Still part of the sacrificial allowance tho innit. Still plenty to harvest. 

Stay positive. 

Dunno who it was mate....who fucking cares now, anyways

Sacrificial allowance lollol 

Who ever allows someone to take over 500 oz of weed....not me 

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:42 PM, Ch@ppers said:

Pity you weren't camera'd up mate, would have told you who and when, must have been a team and took time, did they do a smash and grab cutting the plants at the base and haul them off in their entirety? 

Had a camera up but not switched on, not that it would have made a difference....

No trimming done on site mate....cunts even took what wasn't ready....fucking destroyed the place.

Had to happen one day.....

Must have been 3-4 of them

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:27 PM, Jack010 said:

Gutted for you lads, fuckers, sickening, plants where so beautiful there as well, did you get any of the mango sapphire home to sample??

Tell me about it mate....were some beauties here.....yeah got about 4 oz of mango sapphire back....top top smoke:yep:

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:31 PM, icki said:

See im not one for a confrontation these days but....this changes my mind.

These thieving cunts have no morales.

As a kid we used to nick xmas trees I know little cunts yes I was,One year we went down tripping as it happens to nick trees because its funny eh......

Big trench around xmas trees my mate snapped his leg,lolgot what we deserved.Personnaly I know im a cunt id be employing the trench tactic and fuck any thieves they dont look where they tread.

I would love a confrontation with these cunts:naughty: a rip, is a rip though....shit happens!

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:32 PM, bubbleguppie said:

Harsh news guys hope the other plots are ok 

Other plots are shite mate....out of 6 plots.....2 x ripped, 1 x authorities, and others are rubbish...too many monsters in one baskets

School boy errors really

:thumbdown:

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:46 PM, Openairbud said:

Fucking gutted for you guys. Some arseholes out there

Certainly is mate.....big lessons learnt this year

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:56 PM, stu914 said:

aww ffs...there are some total cunts out there, at least you're both safe, that's the main thing...

:oldtoker:

Yep, we live to fight another season I guess.....this one has left a deep scar though

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:47 AM, highway_017 said:

Gutting.. No cameras or that?

wasn't switched on mate.....they would have taken that too ha ha

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:51 AM, highway_017 said:

Stash, Hate to say it but they wouldn't be type to care or know mate, met the type many times in my short time
on this planet. Cunts probably would laugh at you calling them that, Frusrating but is what is. not much you can do outside
of getting Insanely serious with proper Punji traps, Tripwires with Punji Pits infront, etc. But this is too risky
as you could end up killing or wounding someone who didn't deserve it.. so not much you can do sadly.

If I thought they was going to go back.....I would be very tempted to trap the shit out of the place, but

yeah, innocent folk, ain't no target aye.....

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:20 PM, Tommy tucker said:

Really sorry to hear this mate.  Gutted for you. 

Thanks mate......hard one to get over 

• Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:36 AM, LA LUNA said:

Hope your other plots are sound @Andromedian !

Other plots are turning out shite mate.....we find ourselves scratching around for bud atm

Insta-plot bags are great, if you can visit them twice a week for watering....but we have left ours to get on with it,

they haven't fared too well......

From Hero's to Zero's.....all within a week

• Like 2

Sad way to finish in one of the most epic plots we have ever found, but sad it is....

I suppose I better start this update a few months back.....we were both at TFZ and could have sworn someone was watching us,

in the bushes....we kinda laughed it off as animals, although there wasn't many of them here...

A few months on.....plants were getting rather massive. We decided to do a camping trip at TFZ, 

Zug dropped me at the side of the road with all the stuff....I made my way to the plot,

when I arrived everything looked pretty damn good....I was having a look about at the plants,

all of a sudden I could hear twigs breaking, roughly around 40-50 feet away.....my first thought was "aaaah its Zug, fuck me, he made that journey rather quick,

with the next breath, he radio's through to me, saying he had just entered the jungle around half a kilometre away....this I also laughed off as animals.

3 weeks ago when we visited TFZ....everything seemed fine, nothing touched....but there was a massive shit in the middle of the plot,

To me, well it looked like a dog turd....Zug convinced me it was fox shit, even though we had never seen a fox here in 7 years....

We put a camera up regardless......shame we didn't switch the baaaastad on lol 

To Be Continued...….

• Like 5

This update is from last week......

Decided to go and harvest all the Lemonade OG, Serious 6 and the Mango Sapphires....none of the others were even near ready.

We thought we would go to TFZ really early in the morning and spend the whole day there trimming.....

Before we left, Zug reminded me that if we were going to get ripped it would be now!!! how right he was aye!

I decided to drive.....got to the parking place pronto and made our way to the forest entrance....

As soon as we were deep in the jungle, we were realizing something wasn't quite right,

the pathways seemed wider and everything seemed more opened up than usual.

Probably just autumn coming in....and nothing growing back.

Further on we went, and even more open pathways.....Then out of nowhere, a balloon...…..

• Like 4

…….Under a thick canopy, don't really come across many balloons...All this shit was adding up, and we were going way past paranoia now...

The balloon had a sinister smiley face on it and was winking...surely just coincidence.....

You can just make it out, got a still from my go pro.....

large.5da1fc5612677_Screenshot(40).png

…...we also started noticing little markers, but it didn't become apparent until later on....

On we went, nearly at the plot....Zug mentioned "I cannot smell any weed yet", I was fearing the worst...

we always smell the plot a mile off, but could smell fuck all...this time round....

Zug said he could see the bottoms of the towers and the plants....all worries started to subside, until we actually walked into the plot.....

took a few seconds to hit home...first thing I noticed was the camera was still there, and then I heard Zug say "Oh no, they have been harvested"

I looked around and it finally sunk in....everything was gone....these cunts didn't fuck about...they even took shit that wasn't ready for weeks....no prisoners!!!

large.5da1fc630a383_Screenshot(37).pnglarge.5da1fc774d170_Screenshot(38).pnglarge.5da1fc8961708_Screenshot(39).png

……….All done when Zug was away on holiday....more coincidence....

We always said after growing here for 6 years it would get found....although this is our 7th year, one season we didn't grow at TFZ

Making this our 6th year of growing here...…….

And to you cunts who stole our weed....I know you stick your head in here every now and then

I hope you fucking choke on it....I am not going to talk about Karma....fuck karma!! and fuck you!!

The rest of the folk on here....good to see loads doing the business this year despite the rubbish weather...

I will actually get round to your diaries and stuff ha ha

And to those who had bad seasons...join the club...its not always diamonds and caviar

gonna finish up with a good memory of TFZ, 

large.5d878651c9aac_TheForbiddenZone.JPG

• Like 23

I thought you was gonna say the balloon was an alien head! then I see the balloon and thought it was an alien head.. but its a smiley face..

really sorry to see that.. so much effort and balls of steel to end up with that picture above.. shown us how its done along with one of the most entertaining diaries as always.

guarantee there would be some cream of the crop bud pictures in that lot.. absolute scum bags..  

hope you find an awesome plot next year.. 

r.i.p TFZ we enjoyed the ride

• Like 5

@Andromedian ive got 4 mango sapphire 4 weeks in to flower, it might be psychological but i really can smell mangos! Cant wait for them.

Fuck the thieves, the worlds full of horrible cunts.

Like randy says RIP TFZ !

• Like 2

Have you considered the possibility that you may have been followed by the rippers? 

I'd maybe think about changing my van reg and laying low next season, but I'm a born coward. 

Perhapse have a new location to store / harvest your crop. 

Sorry, bit of a negative vibe message but would value your take on post-rip precautions. 

Peace

Really gutted for you guys! All that hard work and effort... It completely sucks! Sounds like they had spotted it a while back and just waited.... Ass holes! There is always next year.... :yep:

• Like 1

Curses and Obeah pon the thieves :furious: fyah bun dem pussyclaats! :furious:  Next year set some dummy plants up, razor blade the plants, lure them in, camera shot them, identify them, pay them a rassclat visit........

with sample of blood Obeah will work....

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, RandyBoBandy said:

I thought you was gonna say the balloon was an alien head! then I see the balloon and thought it was an alien head.. but its a smiley face..

really sorry to see that.. so much effort and balls of steel to end up with that picture above.. shown us how its done along with one of the most entertaining diaries as always.

guarantee there would be some cream of the crop bud pictures in that lot.. absolute scum bags..  

hope you find an awesome plot next year.. 

r.i.p TFZ we enjoyed the ride

Thanks mate....yeah we had a good run there....took the complete piss there too

I actually think the balloon must be a coincidence, but put the cherry on the cake on the way to the plot...

Still came away with a bit....about 1-2%:wallbash:

19 hours ago, LA LUNA said:

@Andromedian ive got 4 mango sapphire 4 weeks in to flower, it might be psychological but i really can smell mangos! Cant wait for them.

Fuck the thieves, the worlds full of horrible cunts.

Like randy says RIP TFZ !

The Mango Sapphires are something else dude....really really nice smoke....strong and very flavoursome

yep, had to happen, sooner or later.....shame it was, when we had 25 of the biggest plants we have ever grown, there...

fuckin pick there moments

5 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

Have you considered the possibility that you may have been followed by the rippers? 

I'd maybe think about changing my van reg and laying low next season, but I'm a born coward. 

Perhapse have a new location to store / harvest your crop. 

Sorry, bit of a negative vibe message but would value your take on post-rip precautions. 

Peace

Mate....wasn't followed....they found our plot a long time ago, simple as that...probably looking for a plot themselves,

then followed our diaries, cunts got it spot on, but took loads that wasn't even ready...

post rip precautions

Don't have barbeques

don't play loud music

don't camp at plots

keep visits to a minimum

don't take pics

don't do diaries or post until the deed is done

4 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Really gutted for you guys! All that hard work and effort... It completely sucks! Sounds like they had spotted it a while back and just waited.... Ass holes! There is always next year.... :yep:

Ha ha always next season aye

yep, agree mate, they found it a long time ago in the early part of the season,

slowly getting over it....

4 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

@Andromedian

Shit news that tfz has gone have been some major plants come from that patch

:wanker: who've found them 

Cheers Matt.....yeah mate totally gutted

3 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

Curses and Obeah pon the thieves :furious: fyah bun dem pussyclaats! :furious:  Next year set some dummy plants up, razor blade the plants, lure them in, camera shot them, identify them, pay them a rassclat visit........

with sample of blood Obeah will work....

Sappnin bruvva

Yeah mate, thought about getting all Rambo on their arses….motherfuckers make my blood boil

hope they burn in hell

• Like 6