Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

22 hours ago, BLhaze said:

them post rip tips are spot on! its very easy to get comfortable in a place you've visited unscathed many times...  one of my plots got ripped last year mate.... thats why i been quite this year! iv posted 1 single pic and it wasnt until everything was in... im 99% sure the person who ripped me is on here too... i wont even post a single thing until im all in from then on... its a killer mentally being ripped, you question everything.... its even worse when you KNOW you posted things practically telling people its ready to go rip.... never again... stay stush until flush my man!

all the best for the future lads! 

Cheers my friend.....yeah mate you're not wrong.....

sometimes, one is ones worst enemy

• Like 1

18 hours ago, highway_017 said:

Was speaking about this today with someone. and they said something I hadn't realised. I said "If only you guys were still camped out there", and they responded, with "no it's lucky they weren't because cunts were probably going to be taking them one way or another"
Didn't think of it that way but has opened my Eyes. was trying to think of some sorts of traps that would only work If you were super close to the plots. couldn't think of much except like a firecracker system thing. maybe some clothlines?
-
That smiley face is fucked. proper silent hill vibe. Kind of redneck as that's my profile picture. :unsure:
Person I was speaking with suggested perhaps it was some sort-of calling card but I think that's a wee bit mad. Either way I will be much more careful with backgrounds
Etc in future, Tips you gave, etc. although I will probably not do something as big as yours purely because It's kind of bait for the drones and that. Fuck you can probably see it from google satellite. :police:
-
I know what I said about traps etc, but If you guys do something on this scale again. Get it set up like phan cong 1969. :yep:

Take them one way or another lollollol

Nah mate, I do not roll over for any c*nt....especially when our weed is at stake....

I may get my head kicked in, but I will never stand down.....No way!!!

Setting traps is great but, half the time I would probably forget where they are,

When I was a kid, me and my brothers had a camp on a bit of waste ground, we dug a load of holes around our camp and covered them over with twigs and leaves,

these holes were like 4 feet deep, proper leg breakers.....

the only people who fell down the traps were me and my brothers lol

• Like 9

Totally gutted for the aliens.  It's not a fair situation at all, not least due to the knowledge, encouragement and input you lads have put in here on the site.  Especially doing the annual guerilla growers plant of the year etc.  Total shame.  Sorry for you both!

I have to admit, I'd be rather curious to have a wee return visit mid to late August next year. Just to reminisce.  It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there were some goings on.  Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm not suggesting that you seek retribution as youd never know if it was the rippers returned or someone totally different.  A thief's mentality might suggest it's their plot now...

Just thinking out loud.

Thought I'd share that thought before this toxic weed I innocently bought third hand kills me.

All the best.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Totally gutted for the aliens.  It's not a fair situation at all, not least due to the knowledge, encouragement and input you lads have put in here on the site.  Especially doing the annual guerilla growers plant of the year etc.  Total shame.  Sorry for you both!

I have to admit, I'd be rather curious to have a wee return visit mid to late August next year. Just to reminisce.  It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there were some goings on.  Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm not suggesting that you seek retribution as youd never know if it was the rippers returned or someone totally different.  A thief's mentality might suggest it's their plot now...

Just thinking out loud.

Thought I'd share that thought before this toxic weed I innocently bought third hand kills me.

All the best.

Thanks man....one of the biggest kicks in the bollocks, to date!

Not so sure they will return though....I think yes, Zug thinks no.....who cares to be honest....

We have moved on, already planning next season...….bigger plants, better plots.....usual ha ha

• Like 9

Its a right kick in the bollox getting ripped as I know lads but admire the way your dealing with it, weve had it many times and as you know its chin up move on its happened simple no point dwelling on the situation , no good for the mind keep thinking about it,.. I always take it as lesson learnt in a way, either ya been seen doing things we shouldn't, plot wasn't good/secure enough (which I doubt in this case) or just plain damn right unlucky , it happens , just shame it did when they were fucking Mahoosive :doh:

But onwards an upwards I look forward to the next show,..

• Like 8

My thoughts on this.  As it's not fair to be a protracted and long winded lament.

It takes the same effort to snake, leach and slither your way through life in a parasitic manner, as it does to man up, get out and grow a few plants.

Why not just grow your own plants gangsta boys?

Anyhoo, some doth protest too much.  Too soon.

;)

Onwards.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

Had an idea. grow hemp there next season! lol

Hilarious.  Have a bit of respect Rambo.

• Like 2

I think you've given me grounds to win the arguement here, cause think about it. when the rippers went back they would steal the hemp thinking it was weed? nothing more to it. either that or spray it with loads of neem oil and that'll fuck them up something awful!!

• Like 1

Actually, Forget the hemp. that's a bit daft. Spray it with loads and loads of neem. That's supposed to make you well sick. accidently done it with my raspberries this year and was out the game for a couple days with vomitting etc. terrible experience. mind you that is ingested not smoked..