Real Panik At The Forbidden Zone!

Andromedian

them post rip tips are spot on! its very easy to get comfortable in a place you've visited unscathed many times...  one of my plots got ripped last year mate.... thats why i been quite this year! iv posted 1 single pic and it wasnt until everything was in... im 99% sure the person who ripped me is on here too... i wont even post a single thing until im all in from then on... its a killer mentally being ripped, you question everything.... its even worse when you KNOW you posted things practically telling people its ready to go rip.... never again... stay stush until flush my man!

all the best for the future lads! 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

Stush until flush l o l

:doh:

got alot to dig at you seen as your a cowardly type?! you never heard of a phrase before? go do some research for next year... you might actually get something smokeable :thumsup: all over everyones posts you lol thats whats facefucks for aint it? over opinionated bedroom warriors ??

• Like 6

Such a nice chap, sorry i mean lad. 

You stink of ripper. 

You prey on this forum like you prey on peoples crops. 

The shoe fits. 

Send me another PM telling me how you do mixed marshal arts and earn loads of money. I was really intimidated and impressed last time. 

Bless you. 

Edited by Stashmonger

Was speaking about this today with someone. and they said something I hadn't realised. I said "If only you guys were still camped out there", and they responded, with "no it's lucky they weren't because cunts were probably going to be taking them one way or another"
Didn't think of it that way but has opened my Eyes. was trying to think of some sorts of traps that would only work If you were super close to the plots. couldn't think of much except like a firecracker system thing. maybe some clothlines?
-
That smiley face is fucked. proper silent hill vibe. Kind of redneck as that's my profile picture. :unsure:
Person I was speaking with suggested perhaps it was some sort-of calling card but I think that's a wee bit mad. Either way I will be much more careful with backgrounds
Etc in future, Tips you gave, etc. although I will probably not do something as big as yours purely because It's kind of bait for the drones and that. Fuck you can probably see it from google satellite. :police:
-
I know what I said about traps etc, but If you guys do something on this scale again. Get it set up like phan cong 1969. :yep:

4 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

Such a nice chap, sorry i mean lad. 

You stink of weed. (Dam right!)

You learn from this forum like you learn from peoples crops. 

The shoe fits. (doubt it my feet are massive)

Send me another PM telling me how you do mixed marshal arts and earn loads of money. I was really intimidated and impressed last time. 

Bless you. (i didnt sneeze?)

Send you a pm about how i do mixed marshal arts and earn loads of money lollollol you tried to call me out as some pikey and 'keyboard warrior' for warning you about posting comments telling the veterans in here where to post there comments. iv seen probably 5 comments from you like: " :offtopic:this isnt(!) this is(!). anyway  i told you what my job is lol as for the mixed marshal arts..... kind of... went into cage fighting with boxing and kick boxing.. but once youre in a cage youre an MMA fighter.... 

If only there was a way to force a small selection of the plants to be toxic/poisonous.   clever guy........ say no more.

:skin_up:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

Have you considered the possibility that you may have been followed by the rippers? 

I'd maybe think about changing my van reg 

GPS tracker, techie thieves nowadays,no need to physically follow. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

GPS tracker, techie thieves nowadays,no need to physically follow. 

I remember a well known hydro shop in manchester a couple of years ago, a gang was sticking gps trackers to victims cars on the carpark after they placed a big order, tracking and watching them and robbing the grows and equipment, fuckers !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, LA LUNA said:

I remember a well known hydro shop in manchester a couple of years ago, a gang was sticking gps trackers to victims cars on the carpark after they placed a big order, tracking and watching them and robbing the grows and equipment, fuckers !

I know of a gang who planted a bug in a bale of hash :ninja:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

I know of a gang who planted a bug in a bale of hash :ninja:

Crafty bastards sell it then steal it back !

2 minutes ago, LA LUNA said:

Crafty bastards sell it then steal it back !

I was scratching my head working that out. 

I'm definitely not gangster enough. 

Just now, Stashmonger said:

I was scratching my head working that out. 

I'm definitely not gangster enough. 

A lot of it goes on unfortunately, theres gangs round our way (probably the same everywhere else) that lay on large amounts of coke to wannabe gangsters then send someone round to steal it back the next day, poor wannabe g still has a massive debt with the gang but no coke to sell !

• Like 1