Nugs's Deeliteful DINAdventures 2017

jadenugs

@Dinafem-Mark

I can't wait to see the CJ's outside, or the PO's :)

The ACM cross is Cream Mandarine Auto x S6 which I believe to be serious 6 but that's how it was labelled as ACMxS6 so I'm taking it the person who made the cross wants it to be called that.

• Like 2

Just now, jadenugs said:

@Dinafem-Mark

I can't wait to see the CJ's outside, or the PO's :)

The ACM cross is Cream Mandarine Auto x S6 which I believe to be serious 6 but that's how it was labelled as ACMxS6 so I'm taking it the person who made the cross wants it to be called that.

Intersing cross. Will be watching with interest :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

I'm sure you said that cross was auto cream mandarin x early pink kush in your first post ;)

• Like 2

Hahaha well spotted dude. Sorry Mark there's two crosses. ACMxEPK and S6xEPK lol I should go to bed lol

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Hahaha well spotted dude. Sorry Mark there's two crosses. ACMxEPK and S6xEPK lol I should go to bed lol

You won't get much past @beezeelol

So 2 crosses to watch :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

lol he's on the ball, probably buzzing on that bong :)

Yeh man, two crosses to watch depending on females ;)

• Like 3

It helps when you know the guy that made them, I believe the s6 x epk is also being called Essex kush.

Ah the bong, haven't had a chug in a few days. Best have a couple before bed :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, beezee said:

It helps when you know the guy that made them, I believe the s6 x epk is also being called Essex kush.

Ah the bong, haven't had a chug in a few days. Best have a couple before bed :D

Thanks for adding the info brother get on that bong :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Time for an update :)

Hi all, Friday night I went and planted out the first phase at both plots, 3 and 1/2 hours in all and there's another 2 phases. Pissed it down on me at plot 1 as well lol

The stingers are getting quite high and it was a mission stepping over them trying not to leave tracks but I wouldn't have it any other way.

So first of all I cleared the mulch from 2 of the pre dug holes at the back of plot 1 for my CJ and PO. I then mixed in about 75grm of FBB in each hole, about 3 slightly heaped tbs so maybe more than 75grm, then dug out holes for the pot size and gave a good sprinkling of verve rootgrow into the bottom before planting.

I then added my copper pipe slug protection, watered them in and gave a good spray of Provado ultimate bug clear til they were drenched. I've decided on the provado just to be sure because the organic 2 in 1 stuff I have is years old and I've never used it so don't know how well it performs. Last but not least the cages were made up and put in place, short canes for ease of getting them there stealthily in the first place. A tie wrap was used to attach the cages to the cane on the join and one further up to keep the top together so that should be as sturdy as a full length cane threaded right through to the top :)

Some of the vegetation that I left in place between the pre dug holes on the South side of these plants was removed to allow maximum sunlight to the short plants but I left the stuff on the North side in place to grow up and give more cover from prying eyes. I then sloped some soil up a few inch around the cages, firmed it against the cages with my hands and re-covered with mulch. I never mulched inside the cages as I don't want to make any bridges for slugs.

Before I forget, all four were given 1/2ml fishmix the night before planting out.

First up is CJ, they all look a bit worse for wear from transporting in the ruck sack. Normally I would wrap newspapers around the pots and plants before going into the ruck sack but I never had time to fuck about.

large.59184e64e814e_plot1CJ1.jpg

PO CBD

large.59184e6d3bf2d_plot1PO1.jpg

And here they both are in their cages, CJ left, PO right.

large.59184e755be8b_plot1CJPOcaged1.jpg

So then it was on to plot 2 and the same again. This plot has good cover now from surrounding vegetation so I'm happy about that :)

CJ first, you will notice that I haven't closed up the copper pipe around the plant properly as I was struggling to compress it around the jiffy plug at the base of the trunk. The other option was to lift it higher, compress it together and lower back down but this was damaging the plant so when I visit next and the plant has stretched a bit I'll be able to sort it easily. Fingers crossed no slugs find the gap in the mean time.

large.59184e969dd07_plot2CJ1.jpg

PO CBD

large.59184ea0eb699_plot2PO1.jpg

CJ caged

large.59184eba373d8_plot2CJcaged1.jpg

And finally the PO CBD in her cage. There isn't much around here for mulch apart from spiky bramble twigs so I didn't bother mulching and will collect some nettles from further afield at a later date. But you can see here how I've sloped the soil up around the cages for extra protection from rabbits. The idea being the same as sinking the cages a few inch into a trench, so if rabbits start digging and hitting the cage then they'll give up :)

large.59184ec27db78_plot2POcaged1.jpg

That sums up this update and the next will be the second phase in about a week's time if all goes to plan. I'm having issues with germing another ACMxEPK and the other S6xEPK germed but with a very short tap root which is taking it's time so one of these will probably be replaced with a Dinachem ;)

Thanks for looking in and as always, happy growing and keep it green.

Best of luck to all you guerrilla farmers out there :yep:

• Like 5

Nice update again mate, it's good to see some more plants in the ground... Love this time of year!

• Like 3

Quick update

No luck with the other two beans I put in to germ so there will be 2 x S6xEPK, 1 ACMxEPK and my Dinachem mother so at least there's a definite fem :) 

These will be going out this weekend sometime, weather permitting.

So here's some preview pics before they get battered in the rucksack lol

First up is S6xEPK#1 going to plot 1, looking a bit mg hungry because the roots have been slow to root through the compostlarge.591c1827bc8fd_S6xEPK11.JPG

Next is S6xEPK#2 going to plot 2 and looking sweet n dandy

large.591c183901bb9_S6xEPK21.JPG

My DC mum, 7 months old with lots of potential branches

large.591c1818bd0e4_DC1.JPG

And finally the ACMXEPK

large.591c18064305b_ACMxEPK1.JPG

That's it for this update, next one when they're at home.

Thanks for looking

Happy growing and keep it green :)

• Like 3

Nice updates mate apologies for not getting in here earlier but been busy with work and SS updates as its the final week for that. ;) At least getting pissed on at the plot beats lugging water to it  lol The rain came just in the nick of time around these parts and everything just went whoooosh growth wise over the last 48 hours, wish I had some outdoors!!!

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 3

You've been a busy bee mate :yep: plots are looking great :)

Nice to see the critical jack in the ground and great to see the po cbd are now caged which should provide plenty of protection in the coming week :)

Sorry to hear you are having some germination issues, can I ask was this with any Dinafem strains?

Sounds like you had fun getting to the plots and it sounds like they are not easily accessible which is a very good security measure :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures mate very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Fragg said:

Nice updates mate apologies for not getting in here earlier but been busy with work and SS updates as its the final week for that. ;) At least getting pissed on at the plot beats lugging water to it  lol The rain came just in the nick of time around these parts and everything just went whoooosh growth wise over the last 48 hours, wish I had some outdoors!!!

ATB man :oldtoker:

Haha yeh man, good point. Ground will be nice and damp now ;) best of luck in your comp dude :yep:

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

You've been a busy bee mate :yep: plots are looking great :)

Nice to see the critical jack in the ground and great to see the po cbd are now caged which should provide plenty of protection in the coming week :)

Sorry to hear you are having some germination issues, can I ask was this with any Dinafem strains?

Sounds like you had fun getting to the plots and it sounds like they are not easily accessible which is a very good security measure :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures mate very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Thanks mate. No it's not Dinafem strains. I haven't germed my autos for the comp yet. That will happen as soon as these go out ;)

Edited by jadenugs
predictive text
  • Like 2