Nugs's Deeliteful DINAdventures 2017

jadenugs

• 2 weeks later...

About time I got some pictures up in here as planting out time is nearing :)

I'm getting excited now, a bit more than usual because I haven't done guerrilla in a few years.

The two CJs are 5 month old mothers, still in their 1L pots. They haven't had a root trim yet but still looking ok :) That won't matter anyway soon, when their roots are spreading through that great outdoors soil under that big yellow fucker lol

Here is CJ#1 which will be going to plot 2 I think, because she's a bit leggier than #2 and I've got higher cover at that plot. I will be training them anyway if I can get out to site often enough.

large.590e3395d3402_CJ1.jpg

CJ#2 going to plot 1, which will be next weekend if all goes to plan

large.590e33a314d12_CJ2.jpg

I took 2 cuttings from my PO CBD#2 mother (she's a keeper) and here is the first up which I'll be naming PO#1 and will be at plot 1. She was the slowest of the two to root at 13 days. Been topped once.

large.590e33b4e539d_POCBD2.jpg

Next up is PO#2 which will be at plot 2. She showed roots at 9 days which I was well happy about :) These two POs are fresh cuttings from a couple weeks ago. They've been under a 125w cfl. This one has been topped and topped again. Any branches that grow up out of the cages will be bent over and tied down as soon as there's enough length on them. The suckers will be pruned. Up until now the POs have had a couple of feeds of weak fishmix and a bit of Bio silicon

large.590e33ace82aa_POCBD.jpg

And last up is 1 ACMxEPK and 2 S6xEPK.

Had a bit of an issue with the ACMs. I put two between paper towels and didn't notice until they had swollen that one of them had a crack around it's circumference. So I germed another one but this time straight in the pot. It grew upside down and didn't right itself so was another failure. I've had one in a shot glass for two days and it hasn't cracked but I've put it between paper towels tonight because this is my preferred method.

One of the S6s is a bit of a runt so I've put another between towels tonight along with the ACM just in case the runt doesn't take off or the ACM doesn't germ. Hopefully these will be going out in two weeks, the week after the cuttings. Depends if they're strong enough. I'm hoping to get them out by then so I can start my autos and get them out on the 9th June

large.590e33bbbcc4b_ACMandS6xEPK.jpg

I have PO cuts for back up if anything goes wrong with any of these plants.

That's it for now. Next update will be after I've planted the cuttings out next weekend.

Thanks for looking in.

Happy growing and keep it green :)

• Like 6

That CJ#2 mum looks really nice!

Be careful putting regs out with fems, I had a couple of late males last year. After thinking I found them in time, I had a couple of hundred seeds. Not sure how early they show with the strains you have???

• Like 3

@jadenugs nice update dude and am getting excited for you just wish I could do some outdoors here too! Best of luck getting them planted out, have you had any rain where you are, it's still dry as a bone in the Costa del Lake District :( 

Shame about the ACMs but these things happen as you well know :) 

Looking forward to the 9th of June now:yep:

Edited by Fragg
fix typo
  • Like 3

@beezee

I get you boyo, had a similar situation in the past lol I would normally do the genefinder method on young plants before putting them out in the ground but 1/ I haven't had the time to start them early enough and didn't want too many plants on the go at once before I weeded out other clones. 2/ I've read somewhere recently that the genefinder method affects potency by messing them about going 12's and then back to 24's. Don't know the truth in this but it puts me off lol

As you know, the males usually show first but there's always an exception, like recently I've had to pull a late showing male from it's final and chuck a cutting in to fill the space.

So I'll have to be on them like a hawk from say early July onwards. Thanks for the reminder on that one, keep me on my toes dude lol I'm already a bit nervous about it really, but adds to the excitement.

@Fragg

Cheers dude, I wish you could do some outdoors too, would be a great show ;)

If you look hard enough and long enough you'd find a quiet little spot somewhere but it's hard work especially in your neck of the woods. People get fucking everywhere, I hate them lol That many parameters to think about, South facing, soil type, access to water, surrounding veg, cover, people, animals, farmers, shooters, pheasant rearers and believe it or not parafuckinggliders. I was once sat cropping late afternoon and I heard this faint buzzing, looked up and there's two paragliders flying right over my plot at a leasurely pace lol I'm constantly scouting everywhere I go, like most GGers will no doubt be. It's like a disease, an OCD.

Thanks mate, hopefully this latest ACMx S6 will germ ok but if not there's always more PO or even my Dinachem mum :)

Enjoy your Sunday lads, here's a tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXeRB-3nDR8

• Like 4

@jadenugs I'm waiting until I can do it outdoors in the Kalamata area of Greece if I can mate. :guitar: Paragliders abound around here as well, no doubt also armed with fuck off binos too lol 

Are you struggling to embed videos on the new site too I cant for the life of me get them to work so just leave a link like you did?

Enjoy your Sunday mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Watch for any that don't mature at the same time as the others, they'll be the ones to pull ;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, beezee said:

That CJ#2 mum looks really nice!

I remember you liking the look of CJ#2 in my diary. Inspired me to grow it outdoors actually. Well, that and having smoked some of it ;)

Usually the females that are late to show for me, indoors anyway. But after that last male I pulled and you saying that, I'll remember that. Cheers mucker.

@Fragg

Ah, Kalamata is supposed to be a banging strain too! Is that your reason for picking that area?

The binos eh lol Drones are starting to make me nervous these days :ninja:

I don't know what happened with the video. 420 had signed me out while I was posting so I thought it was that. Got a message saying couldn't embed the video at this time, something like that. Also sometimes when I'm posting pics it says something about formatting but I just knock it off and carry on. When I go to insert media in the post it puts it at the top of the post so I have to copy it and paste where I want it, then delete the top one.

Something else I've noticed too if it's any help and you haven't noticed. When I go to sign in at the top right hand link on the main page it doesn't go to a secure sign in but if I sign in on the left link further down or at the bottom of a thread it takes me to the secure log in ;)

ETA forgot to answer your question earlier. No rain for 3 or 4 weeks mate. I was just saying to the missus yesterday when we were out walking that the nettles are showing signs of drought already, tops hanging over

Edited by jadenugs
forgetfulness
  • Like 3

@jadenugs part of the reason mate but the main one is my wife is from there and we have inherited a plot of land from her parents :)

I don't think SSL is implemented across the site as yet hence Joolz hasn't enabled it site wide sure I read that somewhere recently?

• Like 3

I'd forgotten that I liked the look of that one in your other diary, it must look really good for me to say it twice lol

@Fragg you lucky git... again ha ha having a nice bit of land out there. Did you say you setting up a b&b??? Ha ha ha

• Like 3

@beezee

Hopefully be looking even better this time round. I'll second that on the b&b, can't fault Greece ;)@Fragg will fill the plot of land with ganja and his missus will be saying where's the house? lol 

• Like 3

On 2017-4-27 at 6:18 AM, jadenugs said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks mate, I was going to dedicate one plot to Dinafem but then if that plot got discovered all would be lost so I'm splitting them to hopefully bring some nice 'erb home ;)

Smart thinking mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jadenugs said:

About time I got some pictures up in here as planting out time is nearing :)

I'm getting excited now, a bit more than usual because I haven't done guerrilla in a few years.

The two CJs are 5 month old mothers, still in their 1L pots. They haven't had a root trim yet but still looking ok :) That won't matter anyway soon, when their roots are spreading through that great outdoors soil under that big yellow fucker lol

Here is CJ#1 which will be going to plot 2 I think, because she's a bit leggier than #2 and I've got higher cover at that plot. I will be training them anyway if I can get out to site often enough.

large.590e3395d3402_CJ1.jpg

CJ#2 going to plot 1, which will be next weekend if all goes to plan

large.590e33a314d12_CJ2.jpg

I took 2 cuttings from my PO CBD#2 mother (she's a keeper) and here is the first up which I'll be naming PO#1 and will be at plot 1. She was the slowest of the two to root at 13 days. Been topped once.

large.590e33b4e539d_POCBD2.jpg

Next up is PO#2 which will be at plot 2. She showed roots at 9 days which I was well happy about :) These two POs are fresh cuttings from a couple weeks ago. They've been under a 125w cfl. This one has been topped and topped again. Any branches that grow up out of the cages will be bent over and tied down as soon as there's enough length on them. The suckers will be pruned. Up until now the POs have had a couple of feeds of weak fishmix and a bit of Bio silicon

large.590e33ace82aa_POCBD.jpg

And last up is 1 ACMxEPK and 2 S6xEPK.

Had a bit of an issue with the ACMs. I put two between paper towels and didn't notice until they had swollen that one of them had a crack around it's circumference. So I germed another one but this time straight in the pot. It grew upside down and didn't right itself so was another failure. I've had one in a shot glass for two days and it hasn't cracked but I've put it between paper towels tonight because this is my preferred method.

One of the S6s is a bit of a runt so I've put another between towels tonight along with the ACM just in case the runt doesn't take off or the ACM doesn't germ. Hopefully these will be going out in two weeks, the week after the cuttings. Depends if they're strong enough. I'm hoping to get them out by then so I can start my autos and get them out on the 9th June

large.590e33bbbcc4b_ACMandS6xEPK.jpg

I have PO cuts for back up if anything goes wrong with any of these plants.

That's it for now. Next update will be after I've planted the cuttings out next weekend.

Thanks for looking in.

Happy growing and keep it green :)

The 2 critical jack mothers are going to be interesting to watch develop :) can I ask ACM is this one of our strains or one you have made yourself? 

Also will be cool to see how po cbd fairs in the great outdoors :yep:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2