Fred Funk & Dina Durner

Flintstone

Thankfully, a dry day Sunday and a break in the pain from surgery, I was able to get down the plot and harvest some bud!! I was worried about the two most mature plants as they seemed ready on my last visit but it was pouring down!

There was a couple spots of mould on both but nothing disappointing.

Here are the Amnesia's

large.IMG_2944.JPGlarge.IMG_2943.JPGlarge.IMG_2942.JPG

And the Critical + 2.0

large.IMG_2940.JPGlarge.IMG_2941.JPG

The small Critical was not ready but the difficulty in reaching this plot plus the pain endured getting there, had me harvesting it with the others!

They are currently drying and the stems and leaves will be made into a topical cream! Update soon!

large.IMG_2945.JPG

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Great to hear you are recovering well from the op mate and even better to read that you have cropped out the plants that are ready :yep:

From the pre harvest shot they look to have matured well and the yield looks not to bad at all :)

When fully dry you will have to drop into give us a final weight :)

Until then nice to see a successful outdoor harvest, very little mold/rot and from the shots some nice end product :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just trimmed the Amnesia and put into brown paper bag. Critical 2moro! They've been hanging for two weeks now. They smell great! Had a cheeky taste of the Critical last night... absolutely wrecked me! :) Got plenty of trim to make into a topical cream too! I'll take some pics 2moro :yep:

• Like 4

@FlintstoneWill 2 weeks hangung/drying they should be perfect to be cut of the stems and now Jared to cure :yep:

Will look out for your next picture update and maybe some topical making in the future as I along with other members would love to see this process :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, weighed up the Amnesia and have got 20g and 12g of Critical. Not much, but like a pack of 20 condoms.... will probably last me a year! lol 

large.IMG_3074.JPG

What I'm really interested in, is the leftovers! I'm going to be making a cannabis infused massage oil and and a coconut and shea cream! All the ingredients for the massage oil arrived today. I've chosen grapeseed oil as the carrier oil as its high in lineolic acid which makes it thinner than the Skin's natural oil. Myrrh and cinnamon essential oils will be added for their therapeutic properties! 

large.IMG_3075.JPG

More soon!

• Like 7

You'll have to let us know if your cream and oil work,  I'm sure there'll be a few peeps that could use some of it after the main harvest :yep:

• Like 2

lol its my back that gets me. After 5 hours straight sat at a table trimming, when I try and stand up, I fail the first time ha 

• Like 2

Nice diary mate, enjoy your harvest and I hope the topical cream goes well. Cracking plot you've got there. I would be prepping that plot this winter for next season :)

• Like 2

Had the house to myself last night so I made a start on the massage oil! Decarbed everything in the oven at 110 degrees for half an hour. Stunk the bloody house out! lol 

large.IMG_3091.JPG

Next, heated up the grapeseed oil in a glass bowl and added the herb. I let the cannabis infuse for a couple of hours while I detoxed the house from the decarb lol 

large.IMG_3092.JPG

Once finished, I strained it through an old towel and squeezed the life out of it! I then added 5ml of myrrh and 5ml of cinnamon oil and mixed while still hot!

large.IMG_3093.JPG

large.IMG_3094.JPGlarge.IMG_3095.JPG

And here is the finished product! Will be testing it out 2nyt on Wilma :D 

large.IMG_3096.JPG

• Like 4

@jadenugs Cheers mate! That plot is a nightmare to get to and the soil is really shallow! May put one biggun in there if I've got the get up and go to do so and just visit once a month! Thanks for taking the time to read through! :yep:

• Like 2

Wilma has had a couple of massage sessions now and she's happy with the massage oil :) A little goes a long way! The cinnamon is the most dominant scent followed by a hint of cannabis, which is probably for the best! Don't want her stinking of weed when shes out and about lol  The myrrh scent is not very noticeable but the goodness is in there!

I'm off work for 2 weeks now so we'll see how her skin turns out after daily massages!

I've got shea butter and coconut oil ready for the cream. Just need an empty house now :)

• Like 3

Just used the oil again. Wilma is loving her life lol The canna seems to be coming through a bit stronger! I'm guessing after a steep of about 2-4 weeks, it might challenge the cinnamon!

At the moment though, I think if you didn't know there was cannabis in there, you wouldn't be able to nail the canna scent down! I'll keep updating.

I recommend all you fellas make some. It has its perks ;) 

• Like 3

Firstly thank you for posting your dry weight mate :) not huge amounts but is was grown by you and you know what you are smoking :) not a bad result at all mate :yep:

Secondly nice use of the trim and I'm sure a few more members will be interested in this recipe and how it works as a topical ointment,  really good way to use up the trim :)

All in all I would say this has been a good season for you, you have some home grown bud to help a bit, a bit of variety with the 2 strains and what looks like a very effective topical for your pain :)

Been a pleasure to follow along mate :yep:

Enjoy the end product and keep us posted on how the topical ointment works :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1