Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

Nice work @beezee! Some great growing skills.. Getting some really nice colours on the CJ and C+2! Congrats!  Which would you say is the hardiest/productive plant? 

Great news about the Essex Kush! Especially as it's your creation... And surviving the Welsh weather! Big respect! :yep:

• Like 3

Cheers @MacGanja it's got to be critical Cheese every time mate. It's fast, early (ish) and I know the smoke will be excellent. C+2 in a good year would be next, the smoke is delicious! 

• Like 4

Awesome... I would say I will put it on the lists for next year... But I have a feeling I have more than enough different strains seeds for next year... Including the Essex Kush! :yep:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, beezee said:

Your onto a winner with that Essex Kush mate, she smokes nice and doesn't rot ;)

Looking forward to it! Cheers dude! 

• Like 3

The Essex kush pheno i got mate is defo a winner ;)  the buds are sativa leaning so not all that solid but they don't shrink too much either when drying. The high from mine is up, almost to the point of racy and packs a punch. For my preference I wish I could have left it longer because racy makes me a bit para. It's just on the edge though so I'll just take it easy with it. Job's a good one ;) Well done Beez and it looks like you have a few phenos  so I bet there's some crackers in there on the Kush and sat sides :yep:

• Like 3

@jadenugs that must be the bigger s6 mum coming thru on your Essex Kush. I was hoping the epk would give it a bit more of a kick and it sounds like it's worked :D

I'm gonna have to hide some of mine as the wife has taken a shine to it lol

• Like 4

I had a mate round last week and I put the EK on the table. So my mate has a joint to himself coz I'm on the vape. He says that's made me a bit para, then proceeds to skin another two up in a row lol I think he liked it :D 

• Like 4

Ha ha, nice one @jadenugs it's great to hear positive feedback :D

I've just got back from the plot and after realising I'd lost more to rot than I gained for the first time this week, I chopped the lot! 

So that plot is clear, just got to trim it all now... 

Edited by beezee
  • Like 5

Well my drying area is full, so I can't complain :D

Trimming the CJ, the smell was almost overwhelming! Real peppery/spicy stench, I hope it comes thru after the cure :)

• Like 4

Nice one dude, happy days :D

I'm sure it's the CJ I can smell from 20 yards when I visit my plots but just smells skunky to me lol Not that good at pinpointing aromas. Smells strong though. 

Sounds like you're buzzing. Did you get any pre harvest pics?

• Like 4

Funnily enough, before I started trimming it smelled more citrus, then about half way thru I thought that's not right and got a proper lung full... Strong spicy pepper YUM!

Yes mate the usual pics were taken, I've just got to label, resize and upload. 

• Like 4