Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

Alot of my nugs haven't put on as much weight as id of thought either but guess they wont put on much weight with the low temps atm just mature abit more? 

hopefully will turn out better indoor ehh

Mr.Tea

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, beezee said:

the buds are wispy, but I know it'll smoke nice

Won't be anywhere near as whispy as my Blue Critical  but boy does it vape nice ;)

• Like 3

It was that little auto that was dwarfed by the wall of brambles and I had to take it early because of mold. The few buds I got from the runt I kept in a small pot in my veg cab had quite firm nugs like.

• Like 3

Yeah I don't think I'd do BC outdoors again unless I was to drop them randomly in small places for stealth and hope for the best just for fun :)

• Like 3

Nice one @beezee! Glad you have everything in! I harvested all what left of mine yesterday... I know what mean about the CJ it's a real hard one to pin point... But there definitely some citrus and pepper... Goodluck with the drying and cure! 

• Like 3

I have had to crop all but 2 plants, a little early for my liking. Got a few pics to upload soon. I realised that a 5% loss could turn into a 50% loss in less than a week. 

Atb 

mr.tea

• Like 3

The clean up... 

Here we are then, the last post with live plants in it! 

So most plants had at least had the tops taken from them bar the Critical Jack and Critical+ 2.0, so we'll start with those. 

Critical Jack - late starter, real stinker! Yep she fooking hooks, peppery with citrus and fruity undertones. 

When I got to the plot the top half of her was pretty much sideways, I was not surprised after weathering 2 storms. There was the usual touch of mould, but nothing a couple of mins tidying couldn't sort. 

The buds unfortunately didn't have a chance to fill out... But the whole plant came home with me :)

large.15095528754104.jpglarge.15095528755255.jpg

She should be ready for jarring up tonight :D

Critical+ 2.0 - a late plant out from my over wintered mother, the best from last year's grow. She didn't get very big, but there were branches everywhere. It took me a while to get all the best buds from her and again there was only small pieces of localised rot ;)

large.15095528987041.jpglarge.15095528985500.jpg

What's next... Critical+ - I'd taken the best tops the previous week bar one plant that was looking good. This plant doesn't have the vigour that is needed for my plots, but when I jarred the first buds, I was greeted by one of the nicest smells! Not all bad by any means, just need to grow more of them lol

large.15095529164453.jpglarge.15095529163802.jpg

Critical Cheese - this was all down and done early Oct, peachy! I'm going to cross this to something really nice (I know what, but I'm not telling ha ha). 

All that was left was to give it a cure... 

large.15095529549832.jpg

Nice looking buds aye :D

That left half of an Essex Kush, this later pheno had suffered a bit of rot, but she was fully cooked. I'll continue working this line as well as developing another. 

large.15095529382840.jpglarge.15095529383591.jpg

As I'm also posting some of my hacks, if you remember I started 2 of my fem auto blue kush x auto cream mandarin beans. These were put into 3 litre pots just for fun and to make sure my seeds would be viable. 

Well they done as expected, I have 1 of each pheno, the blue kush was getting a bit tall so she got topped. The buds are small, but appear to be resistant enough. 8have plenty of autos for next year now :D

large.15095530094433.jpg

I'll be back with smoke reports as and when each strain is ready ;)

• Like 4