Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

@beezee i give a friend cuts all the time and he flowers them outdoors,a lot more things for you guys to worry about in the great outdoors.

the coolest part is trying the same strains indoor and outdoor, even though there the same cuts there always a little different. the last was the pak we mixed it and called it inside out pak

sam

• Like 5

lol that's funny inside out. 

The Critical +2 above is a cut that I've grown both ways, it's very different! 

If I can hold some back (hide it from the wife) I'll try a mix up :)

• Like 5

Right, another update from yesterday's plot visit. 

Critical Cheese, there was plenty of rot again but not as much as I expected so they're gonna keep going for at least another week. Also the smell and resin on them now is peachy. 

large.15071130021036.jpglarge.15071130022557.jpglarge.15071130024398.jpglarge.15071130026389.jpg

Critical Jack is really getting going now and she's turned into quite a large girl! I must say the clone has some serious vigour too.

large.15071129896245.jpglarge.15071129895564.jpg

Next we have the Critical+ 2.0 clone, as said before, for a late plant out she's doing alright. Maybe half oz from her. 

large.15071130389210.jpglarge.15071130390081.jpg

Last of the dinafem strains is Critical+ which are a bit disappointing, small and lacking even the clone. I'll still get something, but I doubt I'll run her again. 

large.15071130514342.jpglarge.15071130516363.jpg

So while I was there I thought now would be a good time to take all the big fan leaves away, aid with airflow and all that. So here's what they look like after :D

large.15071130929666.jpglarge.15071131221988.jpglarge.15071131339089.jpglarge.15071131736900.jpg

And seeing as I've been showing my Essex Kush in here too, I might as well carry on ;)

I took the bulk of the other smallish one before I took pics, so only pics of the bigger 2 which are still going strong. 

large.15071131855831.jpglarge.15071131858082.jpg

There was a tiny bit of rot on a satellite bud on the smaller, but none elsewhere. 

So seeing as I forgot to get a pic of all of them, I got an after trim pic :D

large.15071131943023.jpg

Nice dense buds on these, I'll have dry bud pics in a few days of the first one I chopped. 

• Like 10

Well after pulling most of the gh C+2 due to rot last week, I've just harvested what was left and tbh most of it went in the hash pile :( might be a half oz...

I'll chuck a couple of pics up tomorrow. 

• Like 3

My Essex's are still going strong. No rot, covered in sparklies, happy girls.

I'm not rushing them, I'm very confident now.

:yep: Clever boy, Mr B.

Nice hack.

• Like 5

No need to rush them mate, take them when your ready ;)

I have 2 more out, later ones obviously, I might see how long I can push the lowers of one of them ha 

• Like 5

Here we go then peeps... 

It's the ugly duckling this time ;)

So I went for a plot visit yesterday as I knew there was bad weather coming today!

As we know the Critical Cheese had been suffering with rot, so with the weather not playing ball I decided to chop all the tops off. 

Here they are before 

large.15077109613330.jpglarge.15077109612439.jpg

So I did a full inspection and took out the rotten bits, there wasn't too many this time and it appears that what had rotted has been localised. 

That left me with some big fat buds :D

large.15077109608286.jpglarge.15077109608887.jpglarge.15077109607825.jpg

So what was looking ugly with rot has had a bit of a Swan song and, although they could've done with another couple of weeks, there is a lot of bud! 

I've had to put the heater on in the dying tent now for 2 reasons, 1 it's full and some stuff isn't far off dry, 2 the Critical Cheese was soaking wet, if I get the initial dry done fairly quick it should help prevent it rotting. 

I got some other pics while I was there, except for critical+, for some reason I forgot them. Also I took some really nice pics of the Essex Kush, then hit the delete button instead of resize, what a plum eh ha ha 

large.15077109948201.jpglarge.15077109371254.jpg

There we go, I expect I'll go back again next week :D

• Like 12

:yahoo: Nice fat colas dude, top job. C+2 flowers look a nice colour. Now I've seen your CJ I'm looking forward to seeing mine, even if they are on their side from the wind we've had lol

• Like 4

Yeah the c+2 seems to be doing much better in the wild, really dense buds on her this year! 

CJ is looking mid November at this rate lol she's solid tho, I gave her a shake to get some water off and she hardly moved! 

• Like 4

Nice job @beezee have you had much rainfall? the lack of rot spreading suggests not!

We're not too far over the border the wind has blown the clouds over without much falling.

Love the trim job, you can do mine when they're finished. :D

• Like 1

Cheers @SMEG HEAD the last week has been fairly dry, but I live in a very wet area to say the least lol

Trimming has to be the worst job ever, specially when it's hours on end for weeks. In door stuff is much easier mind... How much you paying :P

Edited by beezee
  • Like 2