Subbies pic thread

large.20240422_174334.jpg.ad8e32b5e65a5fcb2a071d55b2bc6825.jpg

A tent full of nonsense, but mainly Ohaze from @Dr feelgood Got 8 on the go to hopefully make some more seeds for the future.

Also running 2 sadly stunted autos, 2 red snake, 2 Panama orange and still have 2 FDM ortega mix and 1 Bubblegum mix in veg

I'll post more photos as the haze develop but so far they look good.

• Like 14

Few different ones mate right from skunky through to fruity. This was a Gelato leaner. Tasty stuff ☯️

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ned The Head said:

This was a Gelato leaner. Tasty stuff ☯️

Did it smell like strawberry ice cream when curing?

I've done it twice, one was very cheesy and the other was very Gelato like.

The Chelato's seem like a good hit rate of finding good phenos, i love hearing other peoples experience growing it, I always have to resist popping a bean every grow lol.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

The Chelato's seem like a good hit rate of finding good phenos

It’s definitely one that seems to get mentioned favourably quite often. I wonder if anyone is using it to make other crosses or if it might appear again. I hope to see it or it’s offspring one day. Maybe I even have one in my Pot Luck and will never know it by name! 

• Like 3

@Dr feelgood will do - in the meantime, can you give me any pointers on how they behave in flowering? If I was running OT haze I know I could top when they show sex, pot them on and have them still hit 3-4ft in 5 litre pots. Not sure if I'll have space for 5s this time so I might do a bondage run in 2 litre pots to finish but I'm hoping that, if I top now or in a few weeks as they show sex, I'll still get some longish spears at the end of it.

Edited by JockBudman
spelling
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Ned The Head said:

Chelato

That looks very naughty Ned

Nice work buddy 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Day 64 and chop day for this girl

Very very impressed with how she turned out.

large.5I9A9831-2.jpg.241b74c6bb3d764473604765de1c17bc.jpg

• Like 25

On 26/04/2024 at 05:46, yan said:

It’s definitely one that seems to get mentioned favourably quite often. I wonder if anyone is using it to make other crosses or if it might appear again. I hope to see it or it’s offspring one day. Maybe I even have one in my Pot Luck and will never know it by name! 

i crossed  it with a male ghettoblaster

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1