Subbies pic thread

1 hour ago, Joolz said:

that will be me 🤣

@Joolz🫣...There's always one isn't there !!! 🤣🤣 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Revive said:

main source of my consumption since quiting combustion

It's proper hard to quit spliffs mate but your lungs & cardio are lovin ya for it. 👍🏾

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mace_Windu said:

It's proper hard to quit spliffs mate

Bongs do it for me! Been vaping for a few years now but I just love the speed of a bong, prep, consumption and hit. Eating is without doubt my favoured method though, just love the way it comes on slowly and just keeps coming! Can't fucking wait for the scrog to be done and I can get on with making some oil, butter and hash hopefully.
BTW @Mace_Windu is it just the decarbbed ganja and coconut oil you fire in the slow cooker or do you but any water in like making butter on the hob?
Om Shanti, Boom Shiva I'm off for a quick bong, surprise, sur-fucking-prise!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NotGoingGoa said:

is it just the decarbbed ganja and coconut oil you fire in the slow cooker or do you but any water in like making butter on the hob?

No water required brother. The coconut oil handles the temps of a slow cooker extremely well and absorbs the herbs nicely. Give it all a good occasional stir whilst infusing. Take a look at @Revive earlier pics. His method has got it all properly sorted mate! 

Alternatively, fork out for an MBM, when they've got offers on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mace_Windu said:

It's proper hard to quit spliffs mate but your lungs & cardio are lovin ya for it. 👍🏾

Been over 4 months now mate, I could never go back now the taste is vile.

42 years I smoked them for so I'm amazed I now hate the smell of baccy, turns my stomach 👍

• Like 4
  • WOW 1

1 hour ago, NotGoingGoa said:

is it just the decarbbed ganja and coconut oil you fire in the slow cooker or do you but any water in like making butter on the hob

Just as it is mate..melt the oil add the decarbed ganja stir put the lid of and let her cook..quick stir every hour or so then when your ready filter into a killer and it's job done :)

as @Mace_Windu says the coconut oil handles the temps fine and is 1 of the best carrier oils for getting the job done 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Villan said:

I dont want oil @Revive I want cannabutter :)

Vill I'm sure if you just replace the coconut oil for butter the method is just the same.

I don't make butter but I see no reason why there would be any need to change anything else 👍

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Pepe Ramon said:

Nutrient-Packed MCTs: Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) in coconut oil offer potential health benefits, including improved metabolism and energy levels. You're not just creating edibles; you're crafting nourishing treats.

Dietary Inclusivity: Infused coconut oil embraces all dietary preferences, making it a perfect choice for vegans, the lactose-intolerant, and those seeking a plant-based lifestyle.

So coconut oil isnt as fattening as coconut milk ...perfect

my missus is Lactose intolerant so it makes sense to use coconut oil.

I take it all back @Revive  oil seems the better option :)

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, The Villan said:

No mate coconut oil is nothing like the milk.

Make sure you grab the cold pressed 1, I forgot why atm because I'm stoned out my nut but there's a reason for that 👍

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Villan said:

Remember I’ve been told it’s awkward to milk the nut 🌰.I am sure it’s different from the cow milk verity but well worth it.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

after attempting to grow out the ssh x psychosister x honeybager several times ive finally been able to finish her properly and just like all the other ones shes got this weird trait where i only have to tap two buds together a few times for it to leave behind enough trichomes to roll a joint.

it just falls off like that , no alcohol , butane gas , force etc needed to make hash , it also has a mad sandy like texture if touched by hand .

ive found 2 phenos ind or sat dominant but only seen the sat one twice , think i got 17 seeds from wich ive grown out 14 , only 1 or 2 males rest fem.

anyone still growing this with similair expierence ??

think theyre made by @HazyDaze 

im taking her down in a few days and will post a few pics

• Like 6

@CannaKay she's an amazing hybrid even  if I say so myself lol

The trichs are from the ssh side of things, SSPB is a cracking little hybrid, I'm very happy with her,  more work with  that one coming soon.

I look forward to  seeing pics bro :hippy:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 2

On 09/04/2024 at 05:13, Killuminati7 said:

These are from a op pack which came with my sub last year, so not sure wot each one is 🫠 Or who made um 🙃:yinyang:

These are the O.P. seedlings I am growing. Subby Pack last year. I have not sexed any yet (still in progress). We call it Fred.

• Like 1