Subbies pic thread

I don’t use my MBM anymore,

when I first used it the product wasn’t anywhere near as good as what I can make on the hob.

It was soooo green because of the chopper/stirrer action.

I wish I could send it in for you @The Villanlol

Atb

☯️

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

I don’t use my MBM anymore,

when I first used it the product wasn’t anywhere near as good as what I can make on the hob.

It was soooo green because of the chopper/stirrer action.

I wish I could send it in for you @The Villanlol

Atb

☯️

From the few vids I have seen @Shumroom I will be searching for vids on how to make it on the hob. I will take your word for it.......and get on the hob method :)

• Like 1

Or you could do the slow cooker method if you have one 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 1

I do have one, but I am likng the sound of just making it in a saucepan on top of the hob :)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, The Villan said:

and get on the hob method :)

to be fair the MBM is just a £30 soup maker with a few extra settings, and they are as noisy as fuck

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 07/04/2024 at 17:47, Lux_Interior said:

Inala Fem Autos #1 Outside (Lat. 52°)

large.20240405_105642.jpg.f2cb9eafdd78cc14dfda660aaad0dea5.jpg

Vigorous plants. They have been topped because I started them off inside in a small tent and ran out of headroom. Growing in used Coco using Emerald Harvest 3 part nutrients.

They look good bro looks as though it’s gonna be a good season for you.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2024 at 12:53, ratdog said:

large.IMG_5640.JPG.b6e26989b13ca0f9d96a6cb9a0c77ae9.JPGlarge.IMG_5639.JPG.e3af6eb211e265a902ffc9c010cd0728.JPGlarge.IMG_5638.JPG.69bfe9b4641a8f818e248a8c9f4f3d1e.JPG

large.IMG_5637.JPG.078ea025733427bb7b6f29e7b10c3730.JPG

all smile f2 x premier sweet aka sweet smile

Had one of the strains foxtailed I was just wondering which side has the trait looks banging brother

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

I do have one, but I am likng the sound of just making it in a saucepan on top of the hob :)

Vill it works great in the slow cooker mate..load it leave it on low for a few hours strain and your done brother.

I been leaving mine to cook for like 6/7 hours ish and it potent as fuk.

large.20240205_221352.jpg.69675c81fb27d3bcd8de678eda561d76.jpglarge.20240206_133544.jpg.7d22a9f2812c2f0ecbd30bb7912f5b5b.jpglarge.20240206_201715.jpg.c60161ff8e92d14593ef4d578e4f3f4d.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Goohfy said:

I was just wondering which side has the trait

i think it's more likely the smile tbh

thanks for the kind words

• Like 1

Looks great @Revive 

How fine do you grind the material?

Surprised that after so many hours it came out looking so golden brown.

• Like 1

I love my MBM, it's so easy to use and then to clean up afterwards. Since I bought the MBM Decarb Bundle, my extractions are far better. Highly recommended.

I also love taking capsules, but if I really want to get battered, I make myself a hot chocolate with infused coconut oil and drop a few extra capsules. 

IMHO I really don't see the point of infusing butter when you can infuse coconut oil, especially when you consider these points...

Flavour Flexibility: Infused coconut oil's mild flavour is like a chameleon, adapting seamlessly to a wide array of dishes. From sautéed veggies to baked goods, coconut oil won't overpower the original taste, ensuring your culinary masterpieces shine through.

Nutrient-Packed MCTs: Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) in coconut oil offer potential health benefits, including improved metabolism and energy levels. You're not just creating edibles; you're crafting nourishing treats.

Dietary Inclusivity: Infused coconut oil embraces all dietary preferences, making it a perfect choice for vegans, the lactose-intolerant, and those seeking a plant-based lifestyle.

High Heat Hero: Its high smoke point makes infused coconut oil a champion in the kitchen, allowing you to cook at higher temperatures without losing the potency of those precious cannabinoids.

Extended Shelf Life: Properly stored, infused coconut oil can stay fresh for an extended period, ready to transform any dish into a cannabis-infused delight.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

How fine do you grind the material

Thanks mate :)

I didn't actually grind it up, whats in the blue bag in the pic has been passed through my sift screens first so was broken down between my fingers..then it was decarbed before making the oil.

Yeah I went for a longer cook just as an experiment really but found it worth the extra time as its much stronger and it hasn't ruined the taste in any way.

Here's what it looks like once it's set.

Bit darker than normal as you can see 👍large.20231217_110931_compress57.jpg.0dce461345233671951ffb766fa94f6a.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Pepe Ramon said:

I really don't see the point of infusing butter when you can infuse coconut oil

I absolutely agree @Pepe Ramonbut I suppose it depends what people wanna make out of their extractions. Infused Coco oil is easy and has all the other benefits you've kindly listed..win win !! 🤩(unless you're one of the rare people in life that's allergic to it of course!). 

I'm loving the look of the contents in that mason jar😋 @Revive..It was probably a lot fuller a few days ago 😂

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Mace_Windu said:

(unless you're one of the rare people in life that's allergic to it of course!).

that will be me 🤣

• Like 1
  • WOW 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mace_Windu said:

It was probably a lot fuller a few days ago

I won't lie mate I'm getting through a fair bit of it these days as it's now the main source of my consumption since quiting combustion.

I much prefer the coconut oil infusion, it keeps better than butter unless it's frozen of course.

It's a bit more expensive but so was tobacco for my spliffs.

I'm glad I'm not allergic to it like @Joolz

Dam that's unfortunate :wallbash:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4