Subbies pic thread

Inala Fem Autos #1 Outside (Lat. 52°)

large.20240405_105642.jpg.f2cb9eafdd78cc14dfda660aaad0dea5.jpg

Vigorous plants. They have been topped because I started them off inside in a small tent and ran out of headroom. Growing in used Coco using Emerald Harvest 3 part nutrients.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, ratdog said:

no worries mate, glad you got to try them, if every cross i make is as good as they are i'll be very happy, thanks for the kind words :)

Currently smoking on some of your Smile F3 which the smell and taste is bang on what I remember.

Going to grow a few seeds out and see if I can find a better pheno.

The one I have seems to be a bit hungry or finicky on the nutes, haven't figured it out yet.

New growth and the colas get very lime green.

Also keep looking forward to growing your smile x. Motivation.

Last time I got a male, this time I accidentally snapped it as a baby.

Really need something more indica in my mix as nothing puts me to sleep anymore.

How would you describe the effects?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thai Stick said:

How would you describe the effects?

i'm not great at describing effects because i was always drinking before imbibing, but the last lot i grew (grown twice so far) was liked a lot by my friends and i have 6 above soil in the nursery to try them again as my reveg efforts failed to my dismay, it's a very consistent plant from seed.

i loved the way it smelt and tasted in the vape, and it was a relaxing stone, i can't say any more than that.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply.

Relaxing sounds good.

If anybody has any recommendations on something body numbing, sleep inducing that's hiding away in the subbies list would appreciate the recommendation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

something body numbing, sleep inducing

Try making oil @Thai Stick. That should do the trick.

These are from a op pack which came with my sub last year, so not sure wot each one is 🫠 Or who made um 🙃:yinyang:

large.IMG_5321.jpeg.f7cba5889ab90143327c24b1e34f3b9f.jpeglarge_OP1.jpeg.e4800816f62a2e88ab00f566f25e8a99.jpeglarge_OP2.jpeg.1832b0fa9eb7588f249d7d65ad739339.jpeglarge_OP3.jpeg.03c3a5de45de79465d3fc618a678522a.jpeglarge_OP4.jpeg.ef8a256aa98112ac088ea77fde23a00b.jpeglarge_OP4..jpeg.89f13eb954a9ffdc45e916a7b9229c70.jpeglarge_OP5.jpeg.d555a64f0ea5d5abdc687855697446ad.jpeglarge_OP5..jpeg.f49e39a62969428bbc8e0860825150b5.jpeglarge_OP6..jpeg.246b28ff49e227088830467e6e5e8d5b.jpeglarge_OP6.jpeg.f33eadc7ea68ffcf2f07b7b8a8e21dc3.jpeg

• Like 22

12 hours ago, Mace_Windu said:

Try making oil @Thai Stick. That should do the trick.

Aye bud, talking about that, I'm expecting my distiller tomorrow.

Its been over 10 years since I last made RSO.

My biggest issue was always during the decarb stage in the oven.

I have a crap oven at the moment and im guessing it's over heating the material rendering it less potent.

Was next looking at the magic butter machine.

Seems to be a no brainier for me in the future as I guess I can put pretty much anything in there to be infused and decarbed at the same time.

Anybody here use one?

• Like 1

@Thai Stick Hey mate, I've had a Magical Butter machine for a few years now. It does a great job and is a breeze to use but you still have to decarb to get the best Botanical oil infusions (MCT/Coconut or Olive Oil). They have regular promotions so keep a look out if your serious. 

I don't use it to make my pure RSO though. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mace_Windu said:

It does a great job and is a breeze to use but you still have to decarb to get the best

doesn't the MBM decarb as it's processing  ?
I've done it both ways and cant tell any difference

Have seen a few vids on the MBM but not that actually show canna butter being made, any one got any youtube links ?

17 minutes ago, Joolz said:

doesn't the MBM decarb as it's processing  ?

Hi mate @JoolzI've always decarbed my herbs @120°C for 20 - 30 mins when making oil using the MBM. Just checked the MBM instruction booklet and it explains it all on page 6 (owner's manual). I even had the big bright green silicone baking DecarBox® (now changed to purple with latest model) with a digital thermometer probe as part of the package deal. 

I recall seeing vids on YouTube some years ago which mentioned Decarbing as part of the essential process. Not sure if decarb was required for the tinctures though tbh. 

• Like 4

I use my AVB (already vaped bud). I've bags of it and it's great to get to use it so effectively a second time. There's bits of vaped hash in with the herb in this most recent lot. Can't wait to make some out of that!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

x1 YouTube link of many to make CBD/THC oil using MBM.. @The Villan

Tip: If using unvaped herb save the leftover squeezed out herb in foil and refrigerate for use in cooking & baking at a later date as it still contains plenty of cannabinoids..