MONSTERS IN THE CLOSET (DWC, LED, SCROG, DIY) jack 47 and devil cream auto.

WEEK 3/DAY 17 

large.team18.JPG

After 3 days of pulling the fan leaves down(also removing 3-4 from each girls) and tight down the tops of the girls we have now ~10 tops to start guiding

The growth after the training was explosive or someone changed them midnight :D

The nutrients were swapped out fresh for the last 10 days of the grow phase.

With the lights at 20/4, the vertical growth was increased so I believe we will get a very nice net full of buds!

Nutrients:

20L/bucket with RO water added:

Cal & Mag at 40ml

B-52 at 40ml

Rhino at 20ml

Guanokalong at 200ml

Voodoo Juice at 40ml

A and B grow at 40ml/each

Final PH and EC(1day after): 6.2 and ~1100EC

Nutrients Temps: 19-20c

Temps/Humidity/Co2:

29c, 55% Humidity, with Co2 1200-2000ppm

Lighting from now till the end :20/4

I also tried to make a small video to show the plants better,because they are too messy right now, for some good photos of them.

JACK 47

large.jack2-17.JPGlarge.jack3-17.JPGlarge.jack3-18.JPG 

DEVIL CREAM

large.creme2-17.JPGlarge.creme1-17.JPGlarge.creme2-18.JPG

Short video to come...

So In preparation of a good SCROG screen, I do the following:

1) I try to lower the top under the net and if not possible tight it down to expose the new tops.

2) Moving the the top fan leaves by placing them below the branches that have future tops or by cutting them off by a maximum number of 2 per day. This number can be increased later when the plant reach the flowering period.

3) Planning the way each top will go and placing them accordingly is mandatory for a good future spread.

4) Daily training is needing, after you see the plant reaction and have to  be done once or twice per day giving how fast those Autos grow.

Edited by BaMbA2
  • Like 4

wow an ambitious project continues to go well and be interesting to boot. Great diary. Enjoying it and the plants are looking allright. Didn't know you could even do this with auto's. Quite interesting to read for me really. :yep:

...And here is the link of the video as promised...

(copyrights reprecautions)

• Like 5

Hey buddy it's looking grand in here I'm a soil man so most of it is beyond my scope of expertise but good luck all the same.

Have you always used the metal grid screen? If you have and it's fine then it's cool no probs but just in case you havnt I'd be a little worried about how much heat from the lights the metal absorbs whilst being in contact with so much of the plant.

Sure it's fine and I'm just a doom monger lol.

Good luck to you.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Badbadger said:

Hey buddy it's looking grand in here I'm a soil man so most of it is beyond my scope of expertise but good luck all the same.

Have you always used the metal grid screen? If you have and it's fine then it's cool no probs but just in case you havnt I'd be a little worried about how much heat from the lights the metal absorbs whilst being in contact with so much of the plant.

Sure it's fine and I'm just a doom monger lol.

Good luck to you.

The big problem is that when it goes good, there is no light reaching the net or the buckets, last time that I did it with soil and 2 plants, the net was so full that the light wasnt reaching the pots. leading to extreme mold attacks when feeding and couldnt dry the holes from airports.

But generall speaking it is Ice cold even now that it was 24/0 under full lights.

Thanks alot for the luck fellow grower, I know you need it too :) 

Edited by BaMbA2
  • Like 2

Thanks for sharing fella.  I'm already sure you'll get a very good production ;)

Sweet smokes
Jaypp

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fragg said:

@BaMbA2 nice video mate and love the Sweet Seeds transparent overlay....you've done this before ;) 

ATB for filling up the screen :oldtoker:

I can't see it on the photos now that I reopen them thought , something gone wrong ...

If the screens fill out we will be looking at new records from the setup :):):):) :smokin:

Ps: damn I can't edit the post to upload them again with the logo :(

Edited by BaMbA2
  • Like 2

WEEK 3/DAY 20 

large.Team4-20.JPG

Really tired :ouch: but... After Saw the progress the girls made in only 3 days I had to share my happiness with you all.:toot:

I cant even say with words How happy I am to take care of them after a hard day at work.

Not a sign of stress or slow growth from the training, strong genetics all and all that Sweet girls.

I have grow 4 more jack 47 Auto plants so far but my first time with the Devil Creme, wich is for now, a bit bigger than all the others Jacks so far (makes dad happy)

Also I just found my first issue with the buckets, forgot to add a metter for the water level, any advices are more than wellcome, on how to check how much water the girls are drinking.

Nutrients:

Girls drinking close to 0,5-1L per day (cant say for sure for now)

Final PH and EC(4days after Swap): 6.2(stable) and ~1100EC(Feeding must be spot on for now Since it is stable after 3 days)

Nutrients Temps: 20-22c

Temps/Humidity/Co2:

Day: 28-30c and Night: 22-25c,

60% Humidity, with Co2 1500-2000ppm

Lighting:20/4

JACK 47

large.Jack1-20.JPGlarge.Jack2-20.JPGlarge.jack3-20.JPGlarge.jack4-20.JPG

DEVIL CREAM

large.Creme1-20.JPGlarge.Creme2-20.JPGlarge.Creme3-20.JPGlarge.Creme4-20.JPG

Thanks for Checking Everyone...

Edited by BaMbA2
  • Like 5

Nice update mate! keep it sweet!

Sweet smokes

jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 1

WEEK 4/DAY 26

Welcome everyone and Hello from both Girls,

It was A hard and demanding week for them, Hard training, new haircut, more vitamins and everything is looking amazing at the end.

I was delaying the update so I can show you the results from the SCROG and Defoliation.

Taking proper pictures thought, that will show what is happening is pretty hard consider all the mess, but tried my best.

Also making one more video to check if it will help out, to get a better “picture”

Extra, Fun project: The 3rd seed I poped was left in the Rockwool cube next to the window with just some left overs from the 1st feeding, In a moment of sympathy, for her will to live, I planned her in a small pot and placed her inside with the big girls to play, really interesting to see if she will flower, she is a real FIGHTER(Jack47) for sure that never gave up.

large.Fighter.JPG

Nutrients:

Fresh Nutrients Swap, 20L(5gal) with:

Advance nutrients

A+B Grow: 70ml

And

Rhino Skin, Voodoo Juice, B-52, Cal&Mag: 40ml/each

Final PH and EC: 6.3(stable) and ~1700EC

Nutrients Temps: 21-22c

ENVIROMENT:

Lights went down at 60cm (from 70), As we entered the pre-flower period.

Temperature raised at 31c and hopefully will be stable there, until the last week.

Day: 30-32c and Night: 22-25c,

55% Humidity, with Co2 1500-2000ppm

Lighting: 20/4

JACK 47

Jack seems to be a bit behind her sister, stressing wise, but removing a good amount of leaves and expose her inner newborn tops caused one amazing explosion in growth.

The next 48hours from defoliation, almost all the leaf mass was back and all the new tops reached the net in less than 30 hours.

large.Pre-Jack2-24.JPGlarge.After-Jack2-24.JPGlarge.Jack2-26.JPGlarge.CremeRoots.jpg

DEVIL CREAM

Devil Crème, Been the Very first time I grow it, It keeps to amaze me every damn time I check her, she is a freaking beast to SCROG and play with, she doesn’t draw back she doesn’t give in, she just grow stronger each time.

I went abit overbord with her training and damn look at her…48 hours apart....

large.Creme1-24.JPGlarge.Creme1-26.JPGlarge.JackRoots.JPG

*The color of the watter, as well as the root`s dark areas are from the B-52, extreme smelly/dirty stuff, nothing to worry about the root`s health...

And here the whole setup and to get a better image of what 48hours can do with that amazing plants :D

large.team24.JPGlarge.team26.JPG

Thanks for Checking Everyone... Best of luck with your grows!

Edited by BaMbA2
  • Like 6

You've nailed it:yep:

Staggering growth with the one on the left especially.

Can't wait to see end result 

• Like 4