MONSTERS IN THE CLOSET (DWC, LED, SCROG, DIY) jack 47 and devil cream auto.

now this is the real voodoo ,this is going to be an absolute monster of a grow ,something id never consider personally is dwc growing ..so im always suitably impressed with those that can pull it off and make it look a doddle to do ..

best of luck with your entry chap

• Like 4

Welcome to the competition BaMbA2 ;)

Great start and very nice setup. I'm sure this diary will be quite interesting,

all the best!

jaypp

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

now this is the real voodoo ,this is going to be an absolute monster of a grow ,something id never consider personally is dwc growing ..so im always suitably impressed with those that can pull it off and make it look a doddle to do ..

best of luck with your entry chap

Thank you mate :) you always need all the luck you can get with DWC!! 

4 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Welcome to the competition BaMbA2 ;)

Great start and very nice setup. I'm sure this diary will be quite interesting,

all the best!

jaypp

Thank you for the opportunity to be here!

I will try my best to make it worth!! 

Small update: the first roots are now bathing in the water, time for the growth to start !! 

• Like 2

Great idea and I really like your ingenuity.   I shall be paying attention to your diary, it looks very interesting and best of luck with your grow :yinyang:

• Like 3

23 hours ago, m99 said:

Good luck fella I'm sure this will be great watch :yep: 

7 hours ago, DomTong said:

Great idea and I really like your ingenuity.   I shall be paying attention to your diary, it looks very interesting and best of luck with your grow :yinyang:

10 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Looks good so far , I like the home brew dwc nice to see people doing diy stuff...good luck :oldtoker:

Thanks for all the love people :)

Doing something with your own hands always give you that full feeling satisfaction. 

• Like 3

this all looks space age I have to come back and read again sober so I can take it all in. Best of luck with the rest. :yep:

WEEK 2/DAY 12 

First Of all I would like to thank you all for your kind words, you really make me want to try harder :D:D

The girls are now reaching the SCROG net and I started to training  them a bit to get them ready for it. I am hopping that the next 10-15 days to fill it up as much as possible of the net.

The Igloo DWC buckets are doing amazing job keeping the temps all time under 22c, with 24/0l lighting at 30c, couldn`t be happier, no more worries for root rot and PH/EC drifting, Life/roots safer for sure.

Nutrients:

I swapped 4L from the buckets with fresh cold RO water with:

CAL AND MAG+,  8 ML

VOODOO JUICE,  8ML

B-52,  8ML

RHINO, 8ML

FINAL PH/EC: 6.2 PH  AND 1000EC

WATER TEMP: 20-21c

Temps/Humidity/Co2:

29c/50% Humidity with Co2 800-2000and Lighting will change to 20/4(down from 24/0) to get some extra stretching to help with filling up the SCROG net.

large.Slide3.JPG

JACK 4

large.Slide2.JPGlarge.Slide1.JPG

DEVIL CREAM

large.Slide5.JPGlarge.Slide4.JPG

Edited by BaMbA2
  • Like 8

@BaMbA2 another cracking update from you mate love the open tent shot :) Looking forward to seeing that net fill up in the next couple of weeks :yep:

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 2