JAPE

i  use the canna A&b and add a little PK around 5th wk of flower  for two feeds. You can get the amount needed by following the cannA grow guide on there site.

Day 28

Nutes 2ml canna a&b, 2ml of rhizotonic 2 litres every day

Temps 28 on 23 off 20/4

Everythings Tiptop at the moment hopefully the rest of the grow will go like this. Gunna buy some big bud next week for when they start to flower.large.IMG_20170212_37170.jpglarge.IMG_20170212_0171.jpglarge.IMG_20170212_11125.jpglarge.IMG_20170212_12587.jpglarge.IMG_20170212_21696.jpg

• Like 2

Day 31

Temps 29 on 24 of 20/4

Nutes 2ml canna a&b 2ml rhizotonic 3 litres every other day.

Thought I'd do a quick update cos I have a few questions, firstly how long do auto ultimate stretch for? The tallest one on the right has been directly under a 600 mh yet she's a lot taller than the rest. Second question auto mazar seems to be clawing quite a bit but looks healthy, do I have anything to worry about?

And finally I was thinking about changing my nutes to sensi ph perfect bloom a&b and big bud when there fully in flower and dropping the canna a&b, would this be ok?large.IMG_20170214_5677.jpglarge.IMG_20170214_7268.jpglarge.IMG_20170214_18986.jpglarge.IMG_20170214_41986.jpg

Last picture shows the clawing on the mazar.

Hiya mate

New to this site but have been growing autos for a couple years so will give you some advice from my experience.

The stretch I cant say as I've never grown that strain but the clawing your refering to is actually Canoeing, this is caused by to high temps/light to close. The leaf is closing up like a canoe/taco to try and protect itself from the heat/light try reducing the temp or move the light up and it sould sort itself out. Regards flowering Im not sure on that strain but with dutch passions think different auto the buds really gain weight in the last 2/3 weeks, on previous grows I've thought "somethings not right" then bang last couple weeks the buds just go into overdrive. Regards nutes my advice would be not to change stay with a&b right through the grow and when you see preflowers (which it looks like you have ) add in canna boost at 40ml per 10litres water till flush and pk 13/14 at week 7 for a couple feeds. This has worked perfectly for me for the last couple years and I've pulled some amazing yields.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Mondo1985
  • Like 1

@Mondo1985 cheers for having a look in mate, I've moved the lights up a few more inches because I thought it might of had some thing to do with heat, temps have been hitting 31 last few days so hopefully it will sort it out. I normally use canna a&b and pk13/14 when I do photo's but never used boost, bit pricey! I don't test ph or fuck all never have done so that's why I was think of going with the ph perfect  nutes for flower but I'll thinking I'll stick with the canna nutes and bite the bullet and buy some boost.

Again thanks for the advice you've been helpful. 

Edited by JAPE

owdo jape ..the leaves curling upwards like that is usually cos they are getting too hot ,in other words air temp is hot ..looking good though so far ,and mazars are a plant ive only managed to grow once ,its a bugger of a plant for me for some reason ,yet its piss easy for others ,the one i did manage to grow to completion was a fast flowerer at the start then slowed then went mental the closer to the end time .

• Like 1

Yea bud the temps have been a little to high over the past couple of day, reckon I'm gunna have to switch one of the lights off until it sorts itself out, auto mazars seem further on than the ultimates just can't wait until they start flowering.

The boost is pricey mate but a phenomenal product and well worth the money and I'm also a firm believer in "you get out what you put in"

With the heat aswell mate try positioning oscillating fans so they blow just above the plants, inbetween the gap between the light and the top of the plant if you no what I mean, this will move the heat around thats coming down from the lamp and keep the top of the plant cooler.

Edited by Mondo1985
  • Like 1