JAPE

This looks good dude, I pulled over 2oz a plant in coco with auto ultimates in 5 litre pots. I don't think you will have any probs achieving your goals.

i don't no how to link to my diary but it's on here somewhere.

best of luck dude.

golf x

• Like 3

Just a little heads up The ultimates get heat stressed real easy as you may already have noticed with canoeing leaves. I tried everything thing to stop this but couldn't. Didn't seem to effect the end result though.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info @golf.007 the mazar seem to be clawing more than the ultimate, temps are at a steady 28/29 lights on now and 23ish off.

I'll have a look out for your diary, what's it called?

• Like 1

@golf.007 just read your diary there bud and great looking plants considering they were grew under 250w, huge colas!!! I see u were using canna a&b like myself did u use anything else in the flowering stage and at what strength?

• Like 1

Temps 29 lights on 23 lights off

Nutes 2ml canna a&b, 2ml rhizotonic, 2 litres every day

Lights on 20/4 

Everything seems to be going well, couple of the auto mazar are clawing but they look healthy so alls well.

large.IMG_20170208_16678.jpglarge.IMG_20170208_3406.jpglarge.IMG_20170208_51302.jpglarge.IMG_20170208_42268.jpglarge.IMG_20170208_3217.jpglarge.IMG_20170208_2477.jpg

• Like 1

@blackpoolbouncer cheers buddy got inspiration off your auto diary, gunna have a go at lst next time. Just gunna let them do there thing for this go as I'm a novice when it comes to autos and don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

• Like 2

with autos its best to keep with the grow nutes until about week 7 or when they stop heading north then switch to flower i use floranova grow and bloom  in about the 7th week i mix the bloom and grow then just bloom 

Hi mate, sorry for late reply.

i used duch pro explode during flower from the second week of flower starting at .5 ml/litre. This was increased throughout the next 2 and a bit weeks up to 1.5ml. At this point I would normally of ran the explode up to the last kind of 2 weeks at 1.5ml but I ran out.

So from halfway through week four of flower I used canna pk at half recommended for half a week.

hope this is of some helps dude.

golf x

• Like 1

coming along great jape... shall put my beanbag in the corner and follow along with this one... some use pk13/14 in flower to faten up the girls

• Like 1