JAPE

Ok so I was looking for ages for a auto coco diary with a feed schedule to use as a guide and couldn't find one so with a little helpful nudge off @Vince Noir here is my attempt.

I've tried autos once b4 in soil and it was a total right off due to my own fault with not potting up early enough because soil was delivered late and keeping them under cfls for to long but that's a different story.

Grow room is 4m x 3m but I'll only be using half that space but I'll be extracting the full room.

Extraction and intake is 10 inch rhino and 6 inch intake.

Lights 4 x 600w mh and hps euro reflectors. 

Nutes canna a & b, rhizotonic, pk13/14

Seeds Dutch passion auto ultimate x 13 auto mazar x 6

Using 100% canna coco professional.

Pots 11litre builders buckets

Edited by JAPE
  • Like 3

So 10 January soaked 7 auto mazar and 14 auto ultimate over night and then next day planted straight into there final 11 litre buckets of coco.

14th of Jan and all had sprouted apart from 2, 1 mazar and 1 ultimate.

First week they were fed 1ml of just a&b and that's it didn't have any rhizotonic yet.

Second week upped there feed to 2ml of a&b and 2ml of rhizo.

Must point out I never ph my water and always done ok so until things fuck up I'll keep it this way.

Light cycle 24/7 temps 26min 31max.

• Like 1

Couple of pics first is auto ultimate day16large.IMG_20170131_4631.jpg 

Second auto mazar day 16, couple of these have got a bit of clawing dunno ifs down to high temps or am is it down to nutes?large.IMG_20170131_14340.jpg

It's only happened on on a couple of mazar the rest are normal, went in the grow room this morning and temps were a bit high at 33 so just wondering if it was that?

22 hours ago, JAPE said:

So 10 January soaked 7 auto mazar and 14 auto ultimate over night and then next day planted straight into there final 11 litre buckets of coco.

14th of Jan and all had sprouted apart from 2, 1 mazar and 1 ultimate.

First week they were fed 1ml of just a&b and that's it didn't have any rhizotonic yet.

Second week upped there feed to 2ml of a&b and 2ml of rhizo.

Must point out I never ph my water and always done ok so until things fuck up I'll keep it this way.

Light cycle 24/7 temps 26min 31max.

perfect using same newts and auto   will be starting soon so I'm tagging in

Just winging it with these auto's be happy with 2 once a plant, first go was a let down, so we'll see. They seem happy enough so hopefully all goes well.

• Like 2