Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

@Fragg great work mate what a nice update,always enjoy the scrubbing up you do to.

They all look fantastic and the shot across the side of your Cream Caramel is real pretty.

How does that greencube tent do for containing the stink level? is it sturdy? good zips?

The one I have was a hardly used 2nd hand one and I have great negative pressure but still it sneaks out,thought about silliconing the internal seams and taping the outsides,is it worth the hassle though?

Best of luck at reckoning time my friend.

• Like 2

@Badbadger thanks for all your positive vibes again mate:oldtoker:

I love it.... its amazing compared to my homemade affair and quality product tbh super sturdy too, I've not noticed any smell leaking and get decent neg pressure with the sides sucking in and with one vent as passive intake. :yep:

20 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

Best of luck at reckoning time my friend.

Time to meet St Peter already? damn one last hit!  :smokin:

• Like 2

@Fragg

Awesome training on that plant man, you tamed her well mate ad those took her bang on too looking at those trichomes, great update and 7 days a week with guests must be :sweaty: one of the best diaries I've followed too bud :notworthy: Glad you decided doing them was for you mate :yinyang: 

Enjoy the hard earned fruits :naughty:

• Like 2

@botanics 

Thanks very much my friend it means a lot coming from you ;) I hadn't realised how much would be involved doing 3 strains one after the other lol Gotta say how much I've enjoyed the experience though, interaction with other members particularly:yep:

Getting there though man just 2 days left to wrap it up and then settle back and chug my way through the jars! :smokin:

ATB mate:oldtoker:

• Like 2

@Fragg well it looks like I'm going to have to save up some pennies for a g'cube.

Mines set up like yours but got some 6" ducting running through the intake tied tight around and then hung just under the window sill with a fine mesh filter over to stop any bug suckage.

I left a good length of ducting inside so I can control where the air is delivered to for an equal delivery.

Everything else is zip tied shut and I block the air intake at lights out so must just be because it's a cheap tent then I guess (no surprise really)

2 days to go though so best of luck buddy.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 3

@Badbadger

Yeah good call mate, I was taken aback what quality kit I got for the price tbh and kinda wished I hadnt tried to save money by building my own in the first place. :oldtoker:

With any luck you will be buying one from your winnings :)

• Like 2

Cream Caramel Auto Trim and Weigh in Update

Greetings uk420'ers time for the penultimate post from me in this competition with just one day left until the fat lady sings :band:

After drying the Cream Caramel in her cardboard box it was time to trim her up and weigh and jar her for curing. As I mentioned in my previous post it was squeaky bum time at chez Fragg for awhile as she really stank the place out so we wasted rather alot of cash on smelly candles around the house to mask the smell from customers lol So it was with not a little relief that jarring up time arrived at last and we could relax again! I've picked up a jar of ona gel from Sweet Seeds as part of my April winnings and will be interested how well that works as an odour neutraliser in the future but I should rig something up with the new tent so all smelly air is filtered really. :pitchfork:

First pic tonight is my piles of bud and trim in the home made trimming tray, like the Mohan Ram popcorn bud just doesn't exist really as you can see there is none in the pile of trim. Another good side effect of doing LST and allowing the buds to see more light than if I let them grow in their natural shape :yep:

large.591f244c23dcc_CreamCaramelAutoDay72trimtray.jpg

Now a closer in look at the bud pile covered in sweet trichomes! :yahoo:

large.591f2449a2830_CreamCaramelAutoDay72budscloseup.jpg

Here is a pic of her getting weighed. 86 grams so a couple of grams over 3oz of Sweet Creamey Caramelly goodness and making her the biggest yielding auto of the lot :guitar:

I did give her 65 days or 9 weeks and 2 days to put it another way :) So very happy with over 3oz of the rather delicious smelling ganja in just over 9 weeks from germinating :bong:

Thanks Sweet Seeds! :yinyang:

large.591f244d55efa_CreamCaramelAutoDay72weighed.jpg

Final pic is having squeezed her into the jar and it was a very tight fit, bursting out of the top as you can see! :smokin: Ahhh safe again! :D She was pretty much spot on drying wise in terms of being ready for the jars. I do have a cigar hygrometer thats great for keeping an eye on humidity in the jars but I couldnt fit in even though its tiny lol with enough experience you can feel when bud is dry or damp tbh and I have a pretty good idea what 62% feels like too ;) 

large.591f244af21b9_CreamCaramelAutoDay72jarred.jpg

Tomorrow I will wrap up the diary with the smoke/vape reports on all 3 autos The Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Cream Caramel :smokin:

As promised at the beginning of the diary I will include how each strain helped both my wife and I with our pain and sleep issues :yep: Saying that I'm getting all nostalgic for the beginning of the diary now, you never know how it will go and can only hope for the best every time you plant a bean. One thing is for sure it will teach you something! :) 

Before signing off I will leave you with this sweet trichomes song, rather appropriate at this point I felt and as my wife often says its a Greek word! lol

I hope to be puffing on some full melt in my Evo soon once the Bubble bags arrive from Sweet Seeds :haveadab:

Well thats almost a wrap, I hope you've enjoyed the journey folks and found something of use you can employ in your own grows from my weird and wonderful organic ways :smokin: Sharing our knowledge is I think the most important part of doing diaries and indeed life, even if just 1 in 100 of the ppl that view my dairy are helped in some small way then its good for my karma is my view :yinyang:

Til next time stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 6

Great job mate, looks delicious :yep: looking forward to seeing the smoke reports :skin_up:and the bubble.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, nudger36 said:

Great job mate, looks delicious :yep: looking forward to seeing the smoke reports :skin_up:and the bubble.

Thanks bud :) I should get them up this evening after work, before midnight with any luck lol 

• Like 2

@Fragg  today's the day this monster of a comp comes to an end.

I wanted to thank you for your support and the advice you offered right from day 1.

Congratulations on a great grow and a really sweet diary.

Best of luck with the big prizes,I hope you get to the dam and smash it my friend.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well done chap ..finish line achieved

Thanks mate! ....by the skin of my teeth though lol

3 hours ago, Badbadger said:

@Fragg  today's the day this monster of a comp comes to an end.

I wanted to thank you for your support and the advice you offered right from day 1.

Congratulations on a great grow and a really sweet diary.

Best of luck with the big prizes,I hope you get to the dam and smash it my friend.

I know its gonna be weird waking up tomorrow without having to worry about what I need to post mate lol

You are more than welcome on the support front dude, the way you deal with your own struggles and then do an amazing diary has been hugely inspiring to me and my guess is to many others too :notworthy:

It's a relief to finish in time tbh with Blow Mind after Blow Mind failing to get going and seriously twisting my melon , so it is nice to be here with just a vape report left to do :guitar:

Glad you have enjoyed my dairy, we havent done too badly for a pair of hippy Moonrakers eh mate :hippy: For those that dont know the story ....one of our forebears in Wiltshire was caught trying to rake the moon out of a pond :rolleyes: ...my guess he had found some of the shrooms that abound in my home county lol So Wiltshire folk have been called Moonrakers ever since. We aint dumb just out of out collective trees :smokin:

Thanks also for the good wishes on the big prizes man but I really dont think I'm in the reckoning there but thats cool as I've had waaaaay more out of this competition than I ever hoped for at the start. A Grower of the Month Title was fantastic plus the prize of 500 Euros of stuff really made my year tbh, I felt like a little kid again choosing my prizes :D The biggest rewards are the people I've met though ;)

IF I did get to go I'd take your advice though mate and smash it big style, take the whole family in an attempt to smoke the dam outta organic weed lol Daughter knows it very well having run Amsterdamaged for her uni back in her day and son has just finished his degree so great timing for him to go now too. :) 

ATB my friend time for me to sort this triple vape report, its a hard job but somebody has to do it :oldtoker:

• Like 2