Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

3 minutes ago, Bud Wiser said:

Hey @Fragg .. no more 'kids' to spend your hard-earned cash for you?, time to buy yourself a fuck-off camera then .. the whole shooting match with macro lenses, go nuts!! lol

Lovely grows there mate, that Mohan looks sexy ... :yep:

It had crossed my mind :naughty:

• Like 2

Yes:yep: thats it mate, couldn't remember the name, only whats in it.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 2

On 5/6/2017 at 5:16 PM, Fragg said:

Yep the Bocking 14 mate, other Comfrey is too invasive and will take over your garden :) 

My stingers are all quite small up here still being further north than you, I imagine they are more advanced down there but the tips should still be good, nettles in general are a superb natural plant feed. I have a few I pulled from my garden as a steep going for my garden now too. Here's some baby tips I got for this week before I microwaved and blended them....

large.590df608a7919_nettletips.jpg

Lush and packed with free goodness! :yinyang: Not quite as much fun as free festivals but too old for that now anyway lol

ATB man:oldtoker:

Hey @Fragg, this sounds gud. I myself do the nettle brew :yep:. I cut da nettles, soak in rain water, stems & all with used tea bags, den drain & water da plants :yep:.

The mircowave, Blanding theory sounds interesting. What is ur method & theory behind this has how u den make up ur tea? I love da idea of using natural amendments & meterials 4 grows but I'm just learning about it tbh. All da best as it's looking real gud so far  :yep:.

• Like 4

Hey @Irishgirl yes nettle steep is the best way to get all the goodness out of the nettle plant by just letting bacteria break it down into plant food again. My blending idea is my in a rush adaptation to get the growth hormones located in the tip of the nettles to my ganja plants ASAP. The microwave is just to kill any nasties before I blend it, so keep doing what you are doing it's just a slower but more effective method ;) 

After worm castings I'd say nettle tips are the most effective thing I give my plants in terms of seeing the difference the next day :eek:

HTH :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Cream Caramel  - Day 49 - Week 7 Update

Wow just one week left folks of this awesome competition, it feels like "you have one week to improve your diary" all over again! :) This time it really is for the last time and I'm all sad that its coming to an end, its been a long ride doing 3 diaries on the trot in effect due to the perpetual nature of my grow. The grow has grown, sorry couldnt resist, thanks to the competition making me pull my proverbial stoner finger out.  :oldtoker: I got a new tent, new Quantum Board light with another ChilLed light on the way too all that and I got lucky with last months monthly comp :yahoo: Most important have been the fellow growers however and their input not just to the grow but to my daily life :yinyang: So a big thanks to to the Sweet Seeds guys for for all of the above and for all the effort in organising such a big competition here on uk420 :notworthy:

Now its time to continue the sprint finish to this diary and try to wrap up this Cream Caramel that is now at the Week 7 point and just showing the first signs of maturing, slight yellowing etc but I have to say I think she has at least 2 weeks from this point to be ready for harvest. So roll a phattie/pack a bowl and I hope you enjoy the show  :smokin:

This week she has been drinking 2l and sometimes 3 daily until yesterday when she still felt heavy so I left her. Mostly it was just bubbled water but 4 days ago she had 2l Molasses to feed the bacteria and 2 days ago 2l with 50 ml Comfrey :)

I took her out of the Green Qube for better photos again tonight but found one of my soil engineers trying to escape under the pot so thought I'd shame the shirker on uk420 before putting it back into the pot lol

large.5917548817b80_CreamCaramelAutoDay49worm.jpg

The first proper image of the Cream Caramel is an overall view outside the tent with the door closed as a backdrop :) As you can see the buds have been fattening nicely and should continue to do so over the next couple of weeks :guitar:

large.59175486d2c97_CreamCaramelAutoDay49overall.jpg

Now lets have some bud pr0n....

This bud looks to be becoming a double header?

large.59175485b32b9_CreamCaramelAutoDay49bud7.jpg

Resin production is coming along nicely :yep:

large.5917548499f2a_CreamCaramelAutoDay49bud6.jpg

This next one appears to have one of my white beard hairs in it, I really must stop standing over my plants and drooling! lol They just smell so damned sweet :) 

large.59175483785ea_CreamCaramelAutoDay49bud5.jpg

More bud shots now as you can see they are quite evenly sized as a result of the LST working well :)

large.591754801deea_CreamCaramelAutoDay49bud3.jpg

I smell this plant and she literally makes me hungry for her she smells divine :naughty:

large.5917547f02039_CreamCaramelAutoDay49bud2.jpg

Another side cola :) 

large.5917547d99bef_CreamCaramelAutoDay49bud1.jpg

The last one for tonight is the max capability of my camera in terms of a close up but I liked it :)

large.591754825bd26_CreamCaramelAutoDay49bud4.jpg

She has had some heat issues, the raised tips of her leaves, as I learn to adjust to the new tent and lighting with all the reflection but nothing drastic and it doesnt seem to have had any negative effect either :) I'm still very happy with her and she looks like she will yield well with another 14 days or so  :yahoo:

On a sadder note I had to recommend an old customer to bud buddies today for his prostate cancer, I hope they can help him as I so wanted to but because of the damned law I cant without risking my livelihood :wallbash: His situation is beyond dire and I cant repeat it here for obvious reasons but it was just so awful feeling unable to help in the way I could!! :chains:

The laws against cannabis are fucking immoral!

Sorry rant over I feel better now :)  My apologies.:mellow:

Back to the happier subject of this competition and the final week, I'd like to wish everyone all the best in the final few days, the prizes are just fantastic!!! :woot: So no pressure as we all rock into the final week then lol One thing is for sure we all have some cracking bud from the diaries on display well done all! :toot:

That's a wrap for tonight folks its feed o'clock so til next time stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 8

Wow :eek:, excellent diary, pic & grow :yep:. The best of luck in ur final week of the competition :yep:.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

Wow :eek:, excellent diary, pic & grow :yep:. The best of luck in ur final week of the competition :yep:.

Why thank you Irishgirl you are very kind, I'm really looking forward to having a read of your diary this year :) 

Thanks for the good vibes much appreciated :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@Fragg you were nominated 3 times mate and thats draining,I was twice and it fried my brain for sure.

Wether we take it seriously or not once your nominated your thinking "well a few quid would help out so may as well do what I can" then before you know it your like a competition behemoth trying to find any angle to improve your chances and its not easy.

There's not much I wouldn't do for a few bits of non DIY equipment so it's easier to run and less faff for me but it is what it is and I tried my best as you did in the first two,I was actually happy to not get put up 3 times lol 

Your diaries great  buddy it hasn't got to many 2000 word "this is your life" updates like others i know! and theres as much detail as anyone will ever need to read it.

I really hope you get one of those trips away as I know you'd make the most of it and you put so much effort into every little thing you do,keep it up until your over the line then throw a massive strop and smash things up for a few days to release that competition stress build up.

large.cooltext243707022129355.png

Go on mate lol

***think yourself lucky it's not a "upload as many photos as you can" competition as over both gallerys I've uploaded .................1,096!so far..I must be nuts.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 6

Great stuff bud, I love Cream Caramel, reminded me of something really old school, very sweet tasting too. Good luck in the comp bud :yep:

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Badbadger said:

@Fragg you were nominated 3 times mate and thats draining,I was twice and it fried my brain for sure.

Wether we take it seriously or not once your nominated your thinking "well a few quid would help out so may as well do what I can" then before you know it your like a competition behemoth trying to find any angle to improve your chances and its not easy.

There's not much I wouldn't do for a few bits of non DIY equipment so it's easier to run and less faff for me but it is what it is and I tried my best as you did in the first two,I was actually happy to not get put up 3 times lol 

Your diaries great  buddy it hasn't got to many 2000 word "this is your life" updates like others i know! and theres as much detail as anyone will ever need to read it.

I really hope you get one of those trips away as I know you'd make the most of it and you put so much effort into every little thing you do,keep it up until your over the line then throw a massive strop and smash things up for a few days to release that competition stress build up.

large.cooltext243707022129355.png

Go on mate lol

***think yourself lucky it's not a "upload as many photos as you can" competition as over both gallerys I've uploaded .................1,096!so far..I must be nuts.

Aww you're making me blush now mate especially with the graphic pun text all for lil ol me lol Tbh man you still have a great chance of winning this whole thing as your diary truly is A1 and as you say you have gone to town with the images and they are superb quality as well, its not like u spammed 100's of poor quality shots with no editing :yep: As for the "this is your life" updates I think it adds to the diary big time, so dont look at it negatively :) 

I'm a bit overwhelmed and humbled by your generosity of spirit my friend if I'm honest and all I can really do is wish you the best of luck in return :yinyang: That and some fat pain killing buds :bong: I'm thinking you've had a few already :) 

ATB dude and your support really means alot  :oldtoker:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nudger36 said:

Great stuff bud, I love Cream Caramel, reminded me of something really old school, very sweet tasting too. Good luck in the comp bud :yep:

That was the reason for buying them in the first place mate, the reports on this site from members whose reputation I trust were all very positive :)

Thanks for the good wishes mate I'll need them with the diaries in here :yep:

• Like 3

are you two having an affair ? if not can i suggest travelodge for cheapness and premier inn for a clean bed ..best of luck and badger may be right about fragging dam .

• Like 7