Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

Vape Report on the Black Jack Auto

The end of the road at last folks!!! :headbang:

'This is the trip.... the best part..... I really like.....' 

Yay its time to get mega blazed and vape all 3 strains and not feel guilty for being such a dope fiend for once :naughty:

Vape o'clock for the Black Jack, I had hoped I could bring you a smoke report from my youngest son too but he is too busy having fun in Liverpool having wrapped up his degree....I hope! :mellow:

The Black Jack being the first strain I ran for this competition, she has had the longest cure and so is beautifully smooth now and the flavours are more subtle than when she was freshly chopped. She has had 99 days curing way more than usual tbh but I have had so many decent harvests over the last 6 months or so I now have 8 jars with differing strains in my personal dispensary :yahoo:

Let me first set the scene of the first sweet grinder full of the evening....

large.5920993d4a3f4_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday99collage.jpg

Now a closer in look a few sample buds and the grinder full of Black Jack ready for my ELBs (easy load baskets)

large.5920993bf1766_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday99closeup.jpg

Right I have cleaned the ELBs and given the Vapexhale Evo a clean with ISO too to have the best flavours possible plus I kicked the baccy habit back at the beginning of Jan so I can actually taste my ganja really well these days and the vape just enhances that. :guitar: In all honesty I've literally never tasted anything as good as organic herb through a vape plus a little water for the extra chilling in my hydrotube. :bong: I wouldnt want to ruin it by going back to smoking baccy again so think I will finally remain a non smoker now :D Christ I'm rambling already...can you tell I've had some Black Jack? lol 

Black Jack Flavours

It is always a roller coaster of flavours when I toke on the Evo and I have tried to make notes of the ones I can detect. The main flavour I would describe as earthy but with lemony herbs too, rich yet subtle at the same time, quite the luxurious taste! I also get hints of menthol and sweet honey too with my wife chiming in with a big yes to the honey but saying mimosa honey she gets more specifically :) She also says she gets orange blossom, typical Mediterannean I wouldn't know it if it hit me in the face lol As well as rosemary which I would agree with :yep: When she was fresher she reminded me of strawberry bonbons my fav sweet as a kid but I dont get that anymore after a decent cure

Black Jack High and Medical Effects

She's a creeper which I love, at first I think hmm not very strong being used to toking lots of strong indicas for pain relief. She is quite different from those giving a nice uppy kinda high from the Jack in her which makes me all active and I have been multitasking since hitting it doing all sorts at once...then feeling a bit "dazed and confused" as the effect strengthens lol There is a very nice body side to her too which I imagine comes more from the SAD side of her parentage so it makes for a very nice hybrid combo :yep:

Pain relief wise she is OK but not exceptional and isnt the strain for last thing at night for a good nights sleep either really. She is great though for chatting with friends and getting things done with a big smile on your face, I find her quite a good mood elevator. She isnt as strong overall as the Jack 47 but that I found very powerful indeed the first time I ran her but she isnt too far behind either :) I'd give her a 6/10 for pain relief so not bad at all but also wouldnt be my goto jar for that. 

Now I know there are extremely thorough smoke report templates out there but I am going to do it my way....for a change ;) ....and use the criteria I judge my ganja with  :oldtoker:

Black Jack Summary

Flavours: 9

Pain: 7

Sleep: 7

Overall High: 9

Next up I will cover the Cream Caramel and finally the Mohan Ram, I know I grew them in a different order but if I start on the Mohan Ram now there wont be a Cream Caramel report lol

Vape Report on the Cream Caramel Auto

Well she has had no cure to speak of really but damn she doesn't need it.... she is absolutely delicious!!! :guitar: I knew it as she was drying with the mega pungent aroma pervading the whole house and making me wanna hit the vape all the time that she was gonna be a tasty strain!

A couple of pics before I sample her :smokin:

large.5920ad4d89f2c_CreamCaramelAutoDay89.jpg

A closer in look :)

large.5920ad4c3df97_CreamCaramelAutoDay89close.jpg

Cream Caramel Flavours

This is right up there with some of the tastiest weed I've smoke to be fair, really top draw stuff and I'm not surprised so many other uk420 members liked this strain before me. :smoke:When we were trimming her she made our eyes sting and she was just bursting with terpenes of all kinds, once ground she gives off a similar and intense aroma. Once vaped you get to taste that exquisite flavour! :yahoo: Water melon freshness initially with a sweetness afterwards with pine undertones an overall caramelly sweetness with background citrus flavours developing later, wife is on about orange blossoms bless her also rosemary again and parsley....also quite stoned she says lol ...its a tough job but we will soldier on! :badass:It's also VERY morish being so tasty and leaves the mouth feeling as its had a coat of resin:smokin:

Cream Caramel High and Medical Effects

We both really love this high, its nice and rounded and whilst powerful it isnt too overbearing allowing you to chat easily we find. Being a nice mix of 3 indica strains including one of my all time favs, White Rhino, it is effective with pain relief and body relaxation which aids in relieving my pains. Its also good for sleeping of course being all indica based but not as good as the Mohan Ram I find which I will come onto next

Cream Caramel Summary

Flavours: 10

Pain: 8

Sleep: 8

Overall High: 9

Vape Report on the Mohan Ram Auto

As I mentioned earlier there is a reason this one is the last to cover this evening  ...she is the pick of the bunch for me and having just read how much I love the Cream Caramel that is saying something !

The reason I love her is she has an unique flavour with a totally knockout punch for bedtime :boxing:A couple of bowls of Mohan Ram and its goodnight Vienna! :yahoo: With sleep its easy enough get knocked out for an hour or 2 however 6+ hours is what I'm looking for and she helps make that a reality every night :notworthy:

Some buds getting blessed :yinyang:

large.5920c20ea0ce7_MohanRamDay139.jpg

My last image for this competition.....of some epic medical bud :smokin:

large.5920c20d43411_MohanRamDay139closeup.jpg

Mohan Ram Flavours

Once ground she smells superb and unlike any other weed I've grown tbh as I say quite unique which is always a pleasure :) That said I can taste the white widow in her and whats not to like about that :)

The smell is very complex, initially I get old school incense and an intense exotic ripe fruit like mango/grapefruit. Once vaped she releases earthy tones and subtle peppermint but she is just so complex it really is hard to pin any flavour down as you just enjoy melting into the sofa with it lol

Mohan Ram High and Medical Effects

There is a lovely deep wave of relaxation when vaping Mohan Ram that if you continue to hammer it will send you to lala land in no time at all, indeed with less than half an hour left in this comp I'm not entirely sure its wise I'm chugging on it now lol It is exactly that deep wave that manages to get me comfortably numb when pain isnt bothering me anymore and I can drop off for hours  :) 

Mohan Ram Summary

Flavours: 10

Pain: 9

Sleep: 9

Overall High: 9.5

All that remains is for me to thank Sweet Seeds for the beans it has been quite a journey, isnt it always with cannabis? :yinyang: Many thanks Tommy and Jaypp for all that they did to sort it out and control us all lol Superb competition with mega prizes that I was lucky enough to win one of  :bong: Best of luck to all my competitors nah fellow ganja growers is more like it, you all rock for planting seeds in the first place :rockon:

Before I sign off tonight I will leave you my fav good luck ganja tune that I employed on many an occasion through my travels in my youth :)

Remember to stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 11

Now that's the way to close a show! :toot:

Man you got some balls doing three on the trot :eek:  superb looking herb, all three of them @Fragg  that Moham Ram especially tickles my fancy, I do love a bit of Widow like (grown much of it years ago) yeah bud, I do fancy a bit of that, the pain side sounds tidy for the missus too and glad you and the wife are getting some restbite...a good night's sleep sound good to me too (doing about 5 hours or so at the moment lol ) I'm plugging for you on the Dam trip mate, vibes your way my friend, you thoroughly deserve it with this effort and first class all the way through :notworthy:  

:yinyang:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, botanics said:

Now that's the way to close a show! :toot:

Man you got some balls doing three on the trot :eek:  superb looking herb, all three of them @Fragg  that Moham Ram especially tickles my fancy, I do love a bit of Widow like (grown much of it years ago) yeah bud, I do fancy a bit of that, the pain side sounds tidy for the missus too and glad you and the wife are getting some restbite...a good night's sleep sound good to me too (doing about 5 hours or so at the moment lol ) I'm plugging for you on the Dam trip mate, vibes your way my friend, you thoroughly deserve it with this effort and first class all the way through :notworthy:  

:yinyang:

Thanks mate your support has been unwavering from before the start ;)  I was seriously floating by the end dude and almost forgot to post it with my mind wandering happily off in different directions, I realised literally with minutes to spare  :smokin: I do enjoy a challenge and managed to take a few hits for the team lol You would love the Mohan Ram I reckon mate, I know you like a strong strain and she is that for sure with some White Widow flavour and strength coming through :yep:

Just need to get you on the voting panel now :D

10 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

Lovely ending 2 a fantastic diary. Hope u get 2 winning prize, we'll deserved :v:.

Thanks so much @Irishgirl for all your kind comments! Hopefully I can now enjoy your diary over the coming summer months :) I hear there is a heat wave on the way so should help you and all the outdoor posse :yep:

• Like 4

@Fragg id like to say well done but theres a problem mate it's all laid out to perfectly,no grammatical mistakes,chaptered correctly and very concise with no rambling which is making me wonder if you even smoke weed

at all ?!? you charlatan.

You know I'm only mucking buddy looking grand in here but expected nothing less although I must say it appears you held on to more braincells than I did from the late 80's/90's lollol

Don't forget my postcard from the Dam mate.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 5

@Fragg

I'm just catching up , that's a first class report to finish a gem of a diary. Take a bow my friend , a supreme effort from start to finish :notworthy::yinyang:

@Badbadger :rofl: busted!! Never touch the stuff mate lol Appreciate the sideways compliment though man it made the missus and I laugh :smokin: 

Was a big final effort to get all the posts outta the door before closing time and glad I managed to get it done, need a break now but another Bank Holiday looms and also school holidays so busy busy for me, no rest for the wicked! :naughty:

Dunno about the brain cells dude I've been attacking mine since the late 70s so they are in tatters :bong: My memory is shocking these days!! Nearly forgot I was in a competition at 10 minutes to midnight last night :doh:

I seriously doubt I'm going to the dam mate with all the great grows in here but if by some weird twist of fate I did you would get more than a postcard ;)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Breezus said:

@Fragg

I'm just catching up , that's a first class report to finish a gem of a diary. Take a bow my friend , a supreme effort from start to finish :notworthy::yinyang:

Cheers mate glad you liked the diary, I did my best with what I had :) It means alot compliments from my fellow diarists that I have respect for, I really do appreciate it  :yep:

Keep on rolling down the road my friend :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Sorry I have missed the finish to a great great diary bud. Your plants looked great and I can't believe they were 9 weeks from seed to weed

Those finished buds look great:yep:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Highburyway said:

Sorry I have missed the finish to a great great diary bud. Your plants looked great and I can't believe they were 9 weeks from seed to weed

Those finished buds look great:yep:

It's never too late for nice posts like that mate :) I refer you to the post above yours ;) 

ATB in the final showdown dude your buds were just gorgeous :yep:

• Like 3

What a fine end to a cracking diary mate. Wonderful :)

Best of luck in the final judgements and enjoy your smokes :yep:

• Like 3

@Fragg I hope you and yours are well especially on a day like today my friend,genuinely saddening.

On to a completely minor matter in comparison and call me stupid but reading back through your posts were your updates running behind your grow? its no problem I was reading away and my brain just clicked on what you said a few times lol what a muppet.

Take care my friend.

• Like 1

@jadenugs thanks mate, I nearly enjoyed them too much and missed the vape reports at the end lol

@Badbadger

The Cream Caramel was yes mate she was planted after the Blow Minds failed to germinate to continue supply, then I was put into the monthly comp every month and never got the time to introduce the Cream Caramel until later than I intended, hence the rushed catch up updates at the end :)

Yeah v bad news about last night in Manchester, the skies above me have been awash with RAF planes today on final training runs, warming up for a strike tonight I reckon. It goes on.....

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 1

@Badbadger lol

@Sweet Seeds-tommy package arrived safely today mate thanks very much for sorting it out for me mate and a big thanks to Sweet Seeds for such a cool prize :yep:

Picked up some SAD at last, Cream Manadarine XXL thanks to the ever errant badger, some Jack 47 and finally some More Mohan Rams :yahoo: Plus the bubble bags and a few other goodies:headbang:

large.5926bfb50a4e4_GOTMprize.jpg

• Like 10