Inspirations Offering - Jack47(fv), Sweet Cheese(fv), Sweet Skunk(fv)

Inspiration101

A little end of weekend update.  The seedlings have been repotted into their final pots.  11 litre square pots with probably 2 litre still to fill at the top.

I first put a layer of beach pebbles in the bottom of the pot so the soil does not run through the holes beneath and create a mess.

Next I took 40 litres of Clover soil with wetting agent and mixed this with 800 mils of Bat Guano.  This was well mixed and split between the 8 new pots.

I took the remaining Clover soil, about 30 litres, and added the remaining 200 mils of Bat Guano.  I used this mix to repot all of the seedlings.

They have been well watered with 4ml per litre of Rhizotonic and also 4ml per litre of Canna Start.  They are going onto a 20/4 light cycle.

Here are some photos of the current situation :

large.58a9fad99d10c_Newlayoutinmaintent.JPG

Here are the Sweet Cheese's 

large.58a9fae975b0f_SweetCheesefv.JPG

The Sweet Skunks

large.58a9faf075bd4_SweetSkunkfv.JPG

The Jack 47's

large.58a9fad087418_Jack47fv.JPG

Sweet Trainwreck at the back, Jack47 at the front

large.58a9fac9e70c3_Jack47fvandSweetTrainwreck.JPG

I was considering this for the next time lapse movie but seems a bit too low : 

large.58a9fae1dfe9c_Potentialanglefortimelapse.JPG

Going to use this angle instead, may only see 6 for now but in time the other two should pop into view : 

large.58a9fac27dc46_Betteranglefortimelapse.JPG

That's all for now folks ! :)

• Like 8

nice to see some pictures again, glad you did not lose any videos out the diary :) they are looking healthy and happy, all the best bro

• Like 4

Thanks for the kind words everyone and I can report in for this week that so far so good ! :)

Just a quick weekly update, the ladies are beginning to show they have legs and are reaching for the lights as you will see in this weeks timelapse beneath.

Just feeding 4mil/litre of water Rhizotonic and also Canna Start, shall stick with this one more week yet I think and consider a change to the Grow and Fish Mix from Biobizz.

Here's this weeks short video, enjoy :

• Like 8

I had a tough decision on whether to top the ladies or go for some light tieing down so they are all now half their original height having been tied down with soft twisty cables.

A few pictures of the current situation : 

Sweet Cheese's

large.DSC_0092.JPG

Sweet Skunk's

large.DSC_0093.JPG

Jack 47's

large.DSC_0094.JPG

Jack47 at the front, Sweet Trainwreck Auto at the back

large.DSC_0095.JPG

Until next week, keep safe and happy projects ;)

• Like 10

your time-laps videos are excellent, how fast they grow in the right conditions ;) cracking stills also :) keep up the good work bro

• Like 2

A Man with a plan.

Looking good mate, used those hoods myself when in the loft for many moons. Saved my arse in the heavy summer months too many times to mention.

Also a fan of Rhizotonic, possibly the best root stim I've ever used.

Best of luck forwards bud.

• Like 1

Cool to see your bending them to your will mate.

I have no doubts they already knows who's the boss though :bong:

Looking good man ATB

Peace:hippy:

Edited by mygreenmojo

Loving the time lapse videos with the music and the breeze and the dancing plants it looks like a lovely Caribbean holiday. Plants are growing nicely and look nice and healthy. :yep: all bodes well.