Inspirations Offering - Jack47(fv), Sweet Cheese(fv), Sweet Skunk(fv)

Inspiration101

Penultimate week of flowering update !  Next week they get the chop....

It's been a rollercoaster of a week, my nomination for diary of the month did not win, to be expected when  you see the other nominees ;)

I noticed last night that one of my photos has been nominated for Cream Of The Crop, you can find the link here

Feel free to vote for your favourite, alternatively feel free to vote for me lol

Today I shall be sharing another timelapse video, to be fair it is probably the least exciting one so far as the plants are fattening up, frosting up and getting ready to meet their maker.

This morning just before lights out I gave them half their normal amount of water, but with no nutes, just plain water.  They will get a couple more small doses of plain water during this coming week and then it's the chop !

Here's the timelapse, will have a go at some photos tomorrow morning, until then happy smokes and keep safe :)

• Like 4

diary looking very nice as it approaches its climax. have followed you through your artistic black and white phase and back to colour which I agree with @rabthegrower looks better. Still  loving the music and the overall vibe of the diary too.  Others must too judging by the nominations coming in recently. Congratz and I'll have a look at the CotC ;)

On 2017-5-10 at 3:53 PM, Elvis Reg said:

diary looking very nice as it approaches its climax. have followed you through your artistic black and white phase and back to colour which I agree with @rabthegrower looks better. Still  loving the music and the overall vibe of the diary too.  Others must too judging by the nominations coming in recently. Congratz and I'll have a look at the CotC ;)

Thanks for looking in Elvis, been a fun diary for me, a shame it has to end :)

Weekly update !  Things have not quite gone to plan - My camera has failed me and only took 5 photos for some reason I dont know this week so no timelapse to finish off ! :(

That aside, this weekend I have chopped down all seven ladies and they are now drying on a hanging mesh tiered thingies.

I have lots of pictures to share, scroll away :)

Sweet Cheese 1 - Dripping with resin, the top half of the plant had real chunky heavy fat buds, very little trimming needed

large.591866563c090_SweetCheese1.JPGlarge.5918664cadb82_SweetCheese1topbud.JPGlarge.5918664351119_SweetCheese1also.JPG

Sweet Cheese 2 - Tucked away in the back left of the tent, she has a more pungent smell than Sweet Cheese 1, once again nice fat solid buds on the top half of the plant, am very happy with my Sweet Cheese crop.

large.59186660f0002_SweetCheese2again.JPGlarge.5918666a5618c_SweetCheese2bud.JPGlarge.591866740bc85_SweetCheese2topalso.JPGlarge.5918667dcd182_SweetCheese2.JPG

Sweet Skunk 1 - Very solid, fat buds on her also, great smell to her, really crystally.  Here she is 

large.5918669aafeef_SweetSkunk1.JPGlarge.5918668838fa3_SweetSkunk1(2).JPGlarge.591866917b7f5_SweetSkunk1topbud.JPG

Sweet Skunk 2 - A different smell to Sweet Skunk 1 so shall be interesting to try them both and see how it plays out.  Large solid main stem of buds, low leaf to bud ratio, a lush lady

large.591866c8cc730_SweetSkunk2.JPGlarge.591866b76941b_SweetSkunk2topbud.JPGlarge.591866a4522fb_SweetSkunk2alos.JPGlarge.591866c1389bf_SweetSkunk2top.JPG

Jack47 1 - The largest of the three Jack47's, loaded with branches packed with buds, very strong diesely smell.

large.591865f82a54c_Jack471.JPG

large.591865eee3e98_Jack471bud.JPGlarge.591865e4b8ed9_Jack471also.JPG

Jack47 2 hidden behind Jack47 1, she has loaded up on flowers well, easy to drop, strong smelling lady.

large.5918661dacee4_Jack472main.JPGlarge.59186614a1cc1_Jack472mainstem.JPGlarge.591866015924b_Jack472budalso.JPG

Jack47 3 at the far right back of the tent, definitely the smelliest of all the ladies, some great big healthy buds up the top half also.

large.591866268e51d_Jack473also.JPGlarge.5918663053669_Jack473top.JPGlarge.5918663a408aa_Jack473.JPG

And there we have it 7 ladies, alas all chopped down now.

I will hopefully find some time to create a final timelapse using all the 15 weeks of lapses.

Am off for a couple of weeks vacation so when I come back I shall post an update of bud shots and a review of the project.

Thanks for tuning in and checking out my progress. Until the next update ! :)

• Like 5

good to see you got this finished in time, you did a cracking job mate, your buds look amazing :) hope they smoke as good as they look ;) top job 

• Like 1

well done chap plenty of jars filled there ..nice one .

On 2017-5-14 at 7:25 PM, rabthegrower said:

good to see you got this finished in time, you did a cracking job mate, your buds look amazing :) hope they smoke as good as they look ;) top job 

Thanks, me too, am now in Fuerteventura burnt to a crisp enjoying the sea air.  Will give them all a good taste upon my return in just over a week ;)

On 2017-5-15 at 0:42 AM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well done chap plenty of jars filled there ..nice one .

Yeah for sure a few jars there, however with the clones I have back at home wicked into 30litres of water whilst I'm away - They have been topped and will be topped again, loads of super cropping planned for them next month to try create many more main stems and fill up some reserve jars ;)

On 2017-5-15 at 0:50 AM, botanics said:

you've cooked these buds up lovely man, they are lovely, all of them, awesome job :v: 

Thanks, yes they turned out nicely, the sweet cheese finished fastest with the sweet skunk not far behind, the Jack47s all could have enjoyed another week but for my schedule.

• Like 1

As the rules for the video competition have been updated, here is my favourite time lapse, weeks 5-8 vegetative growth.

• Like 2

If an admin can delete the above post for me please ? 

I don't seem to be able to select and delete that incorrect time lapse ;)

Below is my favourite time lapse, weeks 5-8 vegetative growth :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Am back home so time for an update.

I walked in and straight up to the project room to see how the cuttings had fared in my absence, a mixed bag, I lost 2, 2 were stunted and almost dead, 2 did OK.

Could have been worse ! The Jack47 are total survivors, the Sweet Cheese and Sweet Skunk each had one loss and one stunted.  I could almost say the Jack47 thrived !!!

The roots are flowing out of the bottom of both Jack47's, I am well impressed, they are dark horses, always surprising me in a good way.

All of the buds/flowers were brown bagged and I found these to now be overdry so they have been transferred into glass kilner jars with some slices of lemon peel to bring moisture back into them - Four hours later I can already feel the buds are getting to the point I can take the lemon peel out later on today.  The jars will then be left alone to cure for as long as I can bear ;)

I will take some more photos tomorrow, of the harvest, but for now here is two pictures - What I came back to, and how they stand after meeting me with some snips and tie-downs.

large._DSC0069.JPG

large._DSC0072.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

A little update: 

As the competition is now over I have started a diary within the Sweet Seeds subforum.  The diary continues on from where I left off here.

Here are a few shots of some Jack47 I just pulled out to have a look at.  Smelling strong ! 

large.Jack47.JPGlarge.5946791fa9042_Jack47(2).JPG

• Like 1