Inspirations Offering - Jack47(fv), Sweet Cheese(fv), Sweet Skunk(fv)

Inspiration101

Thanks for the thumbs up and my sincerest apologies for the lack of snack availability during the movies ;) 

It's all getting busy in the Inspiration household, things are progressing.  A quick update before I make the time lapse movie : 

The Killer Kush Auto buds have dried - They are incredibly sticky, smell and most of all - POTENT.  I am having difficulty smoking my standard one in the back garden in one go.  I have grown Killer Kush last year and was impressed by all its characteristics : yield, smell, flavour, potency - To do it again and find improvement on the abundance of resin glands everywhere is just awesome.  Well impressed.  Killer Kush Auto is a total winner and monster of an Auto, a must have !

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished dried buds.  I now have them stored and curing in a glass jar.

large.58a83df37063e_KillerKushAutoDriedbud2.JPG

A closer look

large.58a83de8cb5cf_KillerKushAutoDriedbud.JPG

I have now chopped down the remaining plants in the main tent, they are almost ready to jar as well, this means the move for the seedlings from the baby tent to the main tent is all systems go !

I have all the ingredients to pot them into their final pots and will be doing this later today, tomorrow at worst.  Once everything is setup I shall add the camera to continue the weekly time lapse movie updates.

My plan to build a shed in the garden is getting the go ahead also, I have a trusted builder friend and have been well behaved and budgeted carefully - Next month I will have a shed with all the insulation, mylar reflective sheeting, electrics and water hose piped in.  Then I will transfer the project from the main tent into the new shed.   My current main tent is 170cm long, 70cm deep, 180cm tall.  The shed will be 180cm long, 180cm deep, 220cm tall - Over double the sq ft size plus a tad taller.

I think I will just veg the plants in the main tent and see how big I can get them before transferring and putting into flower in the shed.  I may top them a few times also, still considering what to do, I think I prefer several main stems and a more even canopy rather than a million branches and uneven spread.......

This means my diary may not be finished on time for 20th May, I could run a week, maybe even two beyond this but I'm just going to continue on anyways and not rush things.

I will be back later today to post this weeks movie update.  Until then happy projects and smokes all :)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, styer556 said:

Lovely video Inspiration ,,seen your temp going up to 39 degrees wow :)

Yea, that will be when the main tent light is on for 12/12, seedlings handled it admirably though :)

1 hour ago, m99 said:

Nice work @Inspiration101 the kk is lovely and they look like nice sticky dense buds enjoy fella!

Atb M 

It is, and I am thanks ! ;)

• Like 1

Ok, so a double movie update now.  I have this weeks standard update where we really see things being to rocket upwards, PLUS I have remade all the previous weeks into a 48 second movie.

Enjoy !

All previous movies merged and sped up so 1 months grow is 48 seconds  :

• Like 8

fascinating to watch but i did notice your temps go as high as 37deg c ..might wanna reign that in a bit soon .

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

fascinating to watch but i did notice your temps go as high as 37deg c ..might wanna reign that in a bit soon .

For sure, its definitely the limit, tonight they go into the big tent so a change of environment.

• Like 3

On 18/02/2017 at 4:06 PM, lildaveham said:

Very cool fella very cool indeed!

peace!

lil d.

Thanks, Im enjoying the experience and the learning to do it.

On 18/02/2017 at 5:50 PM, Arthur Mix said:

Very nice to see a video being done, makes it look easy :oldtoker:

It is really, thank goodness for decent hardware and pukka free software :D

• Like 2

Cheers mate!

Some good looking little ladies, congrats. I'm sure they will respond very well to the new environment :yep:

Keep us updated and sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 2