Inspirations Offering - Jack47(fv), Sweet Cheese(fv), Sweet Skunk(fv)

Inspiration101

gotta be the only video entrant i think ..excellent to see them grow this way ,nice one inspiration

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Fragg said:

@Inspiration101 saw that time lapse video posted originally and was impressed mate and now look at her! What a beauty she has turned into and laden with frostiness :)

And now you are back with another well played that man! Great effort dude and I hope you do well from the comp :oldtoker:

Thanks a lot.  Yea the two Killer Kush Auto's are looking great.  Normally by now I would be chopping them down but no rush as I have Bigfoot & Crystal Candy keeping me company at the moment ;)

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

gotta be the only video entrant i think ..excellent to see them grow this way ,nice one inspiration

I am hoping to see some others have a crack at some videos.  It's taken a bit of time to find the right software and work out how to do it all - Results seem worth it.  Next weeks update video will be much better, we should see some decent growth on all of them with no prop hood in the way to obscure the prime view.  It's all running right now.

12 hours ago, rabthegrower said:

Funny how we all do things differently but still get good results, I've had seedlings damping off, its a nightmare when it happens, I've even had seedlings propped up with wire frames and they still done it. now I get the lid off soon as they show, no more damping off, I also stopped using root riots, they do dry out fast and I get why you keep the lid on ;) jiffy pots mate, amazing wee things :) all the best

Yea, I know what you mean, getting past the germination stage has occasionally proved to be a bit of a pain - The amount of seeds lost due to overheating and drying out.....its the cost in time, a whole week of growing down the drain haha.  I have not tried jiffy pots, will pick up a pack and give them a shot for sure.

9 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Aye, it nice of sweet seeds to keep giving people seeds :). Nice to see you enter , good luck , Just watch out for any Mops, goats or elephants, once they get hold they are big pests..  :oldtoker:

Thanks, hopefully there wont be a goat turning up  ! ;)

large_goat.png

14 hours ago, bobnudd said:

Love that video man, that's awesome work. That's going look awesome as the grow progresses. Nice one :B):

Thanks, fingers crossed for an uninterrupted grow :D

• Like 4

Cheers Inspiration101, welcome to the contest and thank you for participating ;)

Good luck with the rest of it!

Jaypp

• Like 2

Yeh, thanks, thought we supposed to be friends.

My tongue now has a lingering taste of Pledge Polish, That's probably down to licking the lappy screen then, yeh thanks loads .

lol

and why does my missus use Pledge to wipe down everything! well it seems.

Good stuff man :yep:

Peace

Saturday update this weekend.

First, the bad news.  The 3rd Sweet Cheese did not pop up, and the Cotyledon dead Sweet Skunk is doing absolutely nothing.  No problem !

I put a Sweet Trainwreck Auto on the go to compensate, this has popped up in quick time and is making good progress.  

Here is this weeks timelapse, I have found how to overlay an image whilst creating the little movie, next week I will have to learn a new trick to implement as well.

All the seedlings are doing fine, they are working on their roots mostly.  They get regular sprays of 2ml/litre Rhizotonic, nothing else. I am happy with the progress and imagine next week will see more movement up top.

• Like 9

On another note, today I chopped down the Killer Kush Auto which featured in my first attempt at a timelapse.

Here are a few shots, I had a brainwave last night and am trying it out : Put the branches with the buds into flowering arranging Oasis sponge.  Lets see next week how the drying has gone ;)

Here is a bunch of pictures, I am very happy with the minimal leaf and maximum bud.

large.5895bd370dc1e_KillerKushAutopretrim1.JPG

large.5895bd4098e06_KillerKushAutopretrim2.jpglarge.5895bd4a203aa_KillerKushAutotrimmed2.jpglarge.5895bd5381c27_KillerKushAutotrimmed.jpglarge.Oasis.JPGlarge.5895bd2ddb53d_KillerKushAuto2.JPGlarge.5895bd24596e1_KillerKushAuto1.JPG

• Like 6

Love that video mate. Do you use an slr to do that? And as for the oasis...well at least if the buds shit your flower arranging will be top notch! Seriously though, did you put water in it then it just as a way to prop the buds? 

Apart from that I reckon you're right, next week will see them putting some growth on up top. Nice :) 

47 minutes ago, bobnudd said:

Love that video mate. Do you use an slr to do that? And as for the oasis...well at least if the buds shit your flower arranging will be top notch! Seriously though, did you put water in it then it just as a way to prop the buds? 

Apart from that I reckon you're right, next week will see them putting some growth on up top. Nice :) 

Yes I use a DSLR camera, a D3300 with a Viltrox Automatic Timer Wire Remote Control Shutter Release which I have set to take a photo every 7minute 28 seconds.  It takes pictures about 60mb in size so have set this to just 5mb then I take all the images and process them through Virtualdub (free download), change a few settings : Resize to 720x480, set to 24 frames per second, use Divx codec for the movie making - When all is done the end result is around 15mb per 1 minute movie and takes about 10 minutes to do it all.  It took a couple of evenings to work it all out, was not too difficult.

The oasis is just a block of dry foam capable of holding wet flowers and not need to worry about if water gets in the brick of foam - Its totally dry and I thought I could just use it to prop up the flowers whilst they dry - Saving me space and hassle of hanging them etc.

I am sure the bud will be awesome, can't go wrong with Killer Kush, this is my second taster of it ;)

• Like 4

just be careful of causing rot or mould in those killer kush buds what with using the oasis stuff ..but man im loving the time lapse ..that little one at the back just flipping its helmet off ..amazing .

• Like 2

18 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

just be careful of causing rot or mould in those killer kush buds what with using the oasis stuff ..but man im loving the time lapse ..that little one at the back just flipping its helmet off ..amazing .

For sure on the bud rot, no worries though as I check things every morning and night - Plus the foam bricks are next to the spare 8" Carbon Filter I have turned on so air is passing over them quite well.

It should make a nice photo in next weeks update, hopefully this is a new way I can safely dry buds without needing to hang, just plonk in the foam ;)

• Like 2

Another week, another video !

We are well and truly into the seedling stage now and beginning to head towards real vegetative growth.  So far they have just been getting a good spraying of the Rhizotonic at 2ml/litre.

24 hours light, no darkness until they are in final pots and in the big tent - Maybe next weekend, shall see how they progress.

The Sweet Trainwreck Auto (back left) is doing well and is catching up with the others well.  

Later today I will take a few photos of the now dry Killer Kush Auto, the buds have dried well in the foam brick and been transferred into a Glass Jar for curing.  The buds are a prime example of what to expect, solid, sticky, smelly and a joy to taste !

Anyways, enough of the talk, here is this weeks timelapse.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Inspiration101 said:

Another week, another video !

We are well and truly into the seedling stage now and beginning to head towards real vegetative growth.  So far they have just been getting a good spraying of the Rhizotonic at 2ml/litre.

24 hours light, no darkness until they are in final pots and in the big tent - Maybe next weekend, shall see how they progress.

The Sweet Trainwreck Auto (back left) is doing well and is catching up with the others well.  

Later today I will take a few photos of the now dry Killer Kush Auto, the buds have dried well in the foam brick and been transferred into a Glass Jar for curing.  The buds are a prime example of what to expect, solid, sticky, smelly and a joy to taste !

Anyways, enough of the talk, here is this weeks timelapse.

fantastic video, plants look nice and healthy. Good luck with the rest. :yep: