Inspirations Offering - Jack47(fv), Sweet Cheese(fv), Sweet Skunk(fv)

Inspiration101

@Inspiration101 this is a great diary and your plants look fantastic,healthy and reaching out for the light.

The videography is really enjoyable to watch and the way they move around is cool,just sorry I've not made in here to much.

Good luck with it mate.

• Like 4

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 3:49 PM, Inspiration101 said:

Week 7 update.  A day late due to work, the ladies have been on their own for the past 3 days and having just peeked in the tent - I am happy :)

Things go well *touch wood*, I am continuing to feed with 5ml Rhizotonic, 3ml Fish Mix, 3ml Grow.  Not going to change anything, just keeping it simple, none of this "2ml in week 4, 3 in week 5, 5ml in week 6" junk.  Sticking to the KISS technique - Keep It Simple Stupid ;)

At the end of next week I shall consider putting the ladies into flower, looking at the rate they are moving I don't think the shed will be ready so shall plan to complete this project in the tent. In the meantime I will continue to tie down the top most parts of the plants to allow them to bush out and get the side branches as developed as possible.

Here is this weeks time lapse, it is a little longer due to it being 8 and a bit days of photos rather than 6 and a half, plus I have changed a few settings here and there.  It is 2m9s long.

wish I could like this video more than once. Nothing like having a nice toot then settling back to watch the grass gro and grow it does. Very sweet growing indeed. Loving the diary too, thanks for being part of the comp @Inspiration101 I'm finding it to be an enjoyable and informative process overall.

On 12/03/2017 at 8:11 PM, Fragg said:

@Inspiration101 over 2 mins of plants growing in front of my eyes, you have excelled yourself this week mate! :) ~Nice pics too and all looking on point whats not to like :oldtoker:

Thanks, I hope you enjoy the new one I shall be posting up shortly :)

On 12/03/2017 at 8:38 PM, Highburyway said:

Awesome grow pal and the videos are a great view of your plants 

Cheers for the thumbs up, yea the video is a real fun way to show how things go.

On 12/03/2017 at 10:01 PM, bobnudd said:

awesome work man, and looking super healthy in there :)  keep the videos coming mate, respect for keeping all this together

Fingers crossed on making it to the finish line with all the weeks updates intact ! ;)  

On 12/03/2017 at 10:32 PM, Badbadger said:

@Inspiration101 this is a great diary and your plants look fantastic,healthy and reaching out for the light.

The videography is really enjoyable to watch and the way they move around is cool,just sorry I've not made in here to much.

Good luck with it mate.

Cheers, thanks for popping in and checking out my grow, so far so good.

On 13/03/2017 at 2:26 PM, botanics said:

Spot on :yep:

Cheers, working at it :)

On 16/03/2017 at 8:44 AM, Elvis Reg said:

wish I could like this video more than once. Nothing like having a nice toot then settling back to watch the grass gro and grow it does. Very sweet growing indeed. Loving the diary too, thanks for being part of the comp @Inspiration101 I'm finding it to be an enjoyable and informative process overall.

Thanks, yea its great to look back on it and see the times when I let them dry out maybe a bit too much.

On 16/03/2017 at 3:43 PM, AustrianTokker said:

Some healthy ladies you got.  Nice to see them dance to music in your timelapse. :yep: 

Thanks, I have just chosen some real funky music for this weeks update I shall be posting shortly.  I hope you approve :B):

On 16/03/2017 at 4:52 PM, m99 said:

Top job mate I'm enjoying the show  :bong:

Thanks, keeping me off the streets and out of trouble. :pitchfork:  vs :smokin:

2 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Coming along nicely , the videos make this diary a winner imho :oldtoker:

Cheers, so far so good, thanks for the thumbs up :)

• Like 4

Weekly update, a day early.  Since time allows this evening and my weekend is full it is best I do the update now.

The shed is incoming, I take delivery tomorrow morning.  The base arrives Monday also.  Things are looking good.  I have ordered many little bits and pieces for the shed including armoured power cable to run down the length of the garden 25 metres from the house.

I have made the decision this evening to flip the ladies to a 12/12 lighting schedule.  8pm ON, 8AM OFF.  Lets get the flowering underway ! :)

I have made two timelapse videos, a Week 8 update, plus a Week 5-8 vegetative cycle timelapse that is 2 minutes long.

Hope you enjoy the music :rockon:

Week 8 Timelapse : 

• Like 10

I go a surprise when that music started lol not what I was expecting lol I like the way the plants dance to it lol it works well ;) 

• Like 5

staggeringly fantastic watching these videos ..so glad someone had the time and put in the effort to film a grow ..top work fella

• Like 3

On 18/03/2017 at 8:59 AM, rabthegrower said:

I go a surprise when that music started lol not what I was expecting lol I like the way the plants dance to it lol it works well ;) 

Haha, yea it makes you jump at the start if the volume is right up there.  Am chuffed with the way the movements with both the camera and the plants appear more  in sync with the music than usual.

20 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

staggeringly fantastic watching these videos ..so glad someone had the time and put in the effort to film a grow ..top work fella

Thanks, am really enjoying the experience of it.  I guess things can only get better.  Once I have the shed up and everything moved in I shall buy a real tripod to up my game a bit.

11 hours ago, DomTong said:

I really like your vids too and the choice of music works very well :yinyang:

Thanks, yea that tune is banging, I love it, stuck selecting from available free tunes on youtube - It'll do ;)

• Like 4

Love a good 101 diary haven't been on in a while so some good reading in here those videos are class can't wait to see the next videos sitting waiting chewing buttons on it coming haha :skin_up:

• Like 2