...:Welcome to my Candy Shop:...

AustrianToker

DAY 39 of flowering

Now the girls are starting to seriously pack in weight.  I've upped the bloom upto 4ml/L and will be adding bamboo canes for support during the next photo shoot.  Didn't dare to take them out this time, so the next pictures will be the girls under the "sun". :george:  Exquisite smell - i can tell you that!

Crystal Candy #1
large.58a5ad8b2aa71_DSC_0032(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #2

large.58a5ad8d54a44_DSC_0033(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #3

large.58a5ad8f95e46_DSC_0037(2).JPG

On 15/02/2017 at 10:27 AM, Fragg said:

Looking really lovely top job @AustrianTokker :)

On 15/02/2017 at 0:01 PM, rabthegrower said:

Frosty as folk looking ;) yum yum!

On 15/02/2017 at 0:02 PM, Breezus said:

That is some seriously sweet  buds mate :smokin:

I'd like to say a collective thank you for all the nice comments. :notworthy: I've received a tester bud from a friend, who just finished some crystal candy a few weeks ago....  man, this is some pretty strong smoke.   Really looking forward to these! 

• Like 15

Looking magnificent! I wish I had a bud of that shit in front of me right now... It'd sit there looking pretty for all of about half a second before it went up in smoke :)

• Like 4

looking a bit nice there ,but i have a complaint ..everytime i see the title of your competition thread i hear that blooming 50 cent chap singin ill take ya to the candy shop in me head ..ya bugger .

• Like 3

Beautiful Buds mate!.

If they smell like they look then I'm a bit jealous.

I'd go as far to say you may be the owner of the happiest nose in your town at the moment lol

Peace:hippy:

DAY 42 of flowering

Girls are getting nicer to look at with each passing day. :rolleyes: Can't complain about the progress...  Sticking to 4ml/L bloom for this week and then gradually drop the bloom with each watering until i give them only plain tap water for the final week.  Not long time to go.

Crystal Candy #1 - a real joy to look at.  :D

large.58a9575ed75b6_DSC_0042(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #2 - is the most indica, but surprisingly also the least pistils turning brown atm.  She has more of a sweet berry type smell.

large.58a957635935a_DSC_0045(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #3 - the resin bomb.  She has a few brown pistils showing and might be the first to come down

large.58a957613dc21_DSC_0043(2).JPG

On 16/02/2017 at 3:08 PM, Breezus said:

Didn't they grow big :woot:

And even bigger they should get, hehe. :naughty: Can't wait to see how they look like in 2-3 weeks.  

On 16/02/2017 at 3:32 PM, 93junglist said:

Looking magnificent! I wish I had a bud of that shit in front of me right now... It'd sit there looking pretty for all of about half a second before it went up in smoke :)

Cheers, man! Patience is the name of the game.  But I will be tempted to take a sample bud at some point as my stash situation isn't looking good atm.

On 16/02/2017 at 3:41 PM, Fragg said:

@AustrianTokker cracking looking buds mate and great piccies too they are packing it on now and I can just imagine they give off rather a nice aroma! Good call on not moving them too :oldtoker:

They weren't kidding with the sweet smell.  I hope this remains in the flavour when smoked.  Thanks for stopping by

On 16/02/2017 at 5:22 PM, ska said:

Yeah mate, those are looking big now and they look like they are gona be putting on much more weight :)

:smokin:

Cheers, ska!  As you can tell, I'm quite happy about the plants already. :D

On 16/02/2017 at 5:48 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

looking a bit nice there ,but i have a complaint ..everytime i see the title of your competition thread i hear that blooming 50 cent chap singin ill take ya to the candy shop in me head ..ya bugger .

haha...  i hate it too.  but it worked! :dev:  atleast i don't have unidickhorns jumping inbetween budshots :wassnnme:

On 18/02/2017 at 9:46 AM, rabthegrower said:

the 3 of them look fantastic mate, so uniform, looks like my sort of plant for a future grow :) thanks for showing them off ;) 

Cheers, Rab!  #1 and #3 are very similar in structure, but #2 is slightly shorter.  But the difference isn't massive.

23 hours ago, Key4 said:

Huge frosty buds! getting me excited for mine. Good luck with the finish.

Yeah, Key4.  You got something to look forward to.  Pure joy to flower. :yep:

21 hours ago, mygreenmojo said:

Beautiful Buds mate!.

If they smell like they look then I'm a bit jealous.

I'd go as far to say you may be the owner of the happiest nose in your town at the moment lol

Peace:hippy:

Thanks, dude!  I like to think i have the "dankest" plants in town.   A few people get the honour to confirm. :Plol  

• Like 10

wow those look absolutely confaddyducious which means :yep:

great going, enjoying the diary, your photography is being enjoyed.

got a couple of these going and now have a reference point to shoot for with these beauties.

solid stuff mate. looking forward to seeing how they turn out, nice preview and nice, informative  diary.

Edited by Elvis Reg