...:Welcome to my Candy Shop:...

AustrianToker

Greetings fellow growers!!!

Recently germed 3x Crystal Candy seeds, in order to get some sweet smoke come spring time. Hearing about this year's competition gave me the necessary motivation to make a diary - been a while. Sweet Seeds have been really good to this community in the past, a diary about Crystal Candy is the least I can do. :v: Who knows, maybe i can win something along the way.

This diary will mostly contain pictures of the flowering stage! :guitar: Here are the 3 girls...

gallery_27825_5714_165956.jpg

They are now 5 weeks into veg and I've switched them to the flowering phase, today!
None of them have been topped. Been doing LST with cable wire

gallery_27825_5714_168154.jpg

They have been vegging for roughly 5 weeks and have been in their final 7L pots since a week now. This grow will be kept simple:

Compost: Organic vegetable compost
Nutrients: Biobizz > Root juice, grow, bloom and a dash of topmax or algamic here & there.

Here are the individual girls

gallery_27825_5714_378248.jpg

gallery_27825_5714_21879.jpg

gallery_27825_5714_341875.jpg

Good luck to everyone and been interesting reading through the different diaries so far and looking forward to the results.

Cheers from snowy Austria!

AT :oldtoker:

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 21

Cheers AustrianTokker my dear old friend :D

Welcome to the competition :yep:

The plants are looking great so I'm sure we will have a beautiful flowering stage in this grow diary ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes :lucky:

tommy

• Like 2

good to see you here austrian ..and love a bit of lst ,those crystal candies are big yielders so doing the lst now should reap big rewards chap ..all the best and good luck

• Like 4

Welcome to the competition :) your doing the bit I like the best ;) veg can be pretty dull to watch, think that's why all the mop stuff is happening. it keeps us all interested....lol...all the best :)

• Like 3

Cheers @@Hiphip and good to be back. Actually never had a real break, but was a little absent from uk420 the last year. Couldn' find your diary yet...

Hola @@Sweet Seeds-tommy. This is a massive competion you guys are hosting this year - would be a shame not to take part. If i would have known sooner, i would have put more sweet seed strains into this grow, i have a few left. But like you said, the Crystal Candy are doing very well and I hope to keep it like that.

@@vince noir rock n roll star had to read through your long game yesterday. Your entry to the comp is always a highlight. But I must admit that i'm a little afraid i'm going to see your balls or worse on one of the pics you put up. :fear: Thank god it hasn't happened - this isn't a challenge! Have you tried the Crystal candy yet? I hope to get sweet flavours from these.

By the way, some nice coastline you live at. We could trade places one day. I stay at your place and go surfing while you can have my place in the mountains - how about it?

• Like 5

@@rabthegrower, flowering is the best part in my view as well. Still a few weeks left until it gets really interesting though. Yeah, what about this mop thing? Is this a veg thing only or do i have to show mine as well? Good luck to you too. You are actually growing 3 strains i haven't tried from the catalog. Psicodelica and SAD have been on my to grow list for quite a while now. :yep:

@@morten arthursson Thanks! Make yourself comfy and just grab some bud from the jars to roll one ;) Got some nice amnesia which has been curing now a few months.

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 3

No idea about the mop thing mate? your guess is as good as mine ;) I think you show the mop no matter what time it is in the grow... lol... This is my 1st sweet seeds grow. just so many great plants out there I just never got around to sweet seeds until now ;) Wild Rose has been on my list for a long time so it seems like a perfect opportunity to give it a go. Its a cracking competition and I can believe I've never entered it before. I been growing for years.... lol...I hope I can do the plants justice and smash it on this grow, you too mate. all the best

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 3

im only half way through my diary toker lol theres still time for fleshy eggs encroute to appear .

id never get up a mountain nowadays lol

• Like 2

@@rabthegrower : A friend has done wild rose and really enjoys it. Heard plenty of good from SAD and think i will germ some seeds at some point - i already got a pack waiting in my fridge. You should try their cream manderine and Jack47. They have been my favourites so far, but never really could complain about any other strain I've done from them... Depends what you are looking for.

@@vince noir rock n roll star no eggs encroute please! :fear: Even if you think to impress the judges.

@@botanics Thanks! Hopefully i can keep it that way... :guitar:

@@Elvis Reg Cheers. Update coming up after i take some pictures.

• Like 3

Cheers @@Hiphip and good to be back. Actually never had a real break, but was a little absent from uk420 the last year. Couldn' find your diary yet...

Hola @@Sweet Seeds-tommy. This is a massive competion you guys are hosting this year - would be a shame not to take part. If i would have known sooner, i would have put more sweet seed strains into this grow, i have a few left. But like you said, the Crystal Candy are doing very well and I hope to keep it like that.

@@vince noir rock n roll star had to read through your long game yesterday. Your entry to the comp is always a highlight. But I must admit that i'm a little afraid i'm going to see your balls or worse on one of the pics you put up. :fear: Thank god it hasn't happened - this isn't a challenge! Have you tried the Crystal candy yet? I hope to get sweet flavours from these.

By the way, some nice coastline you live at. We could trade places one day. I stay at your place and go surfing while you can have my place in the mountains - how about it?

no nuttage needed this year ..not using soil so no voodoo required ,and yes ive tried the crystal candy ..its strong in effect mild in taste ..mine was a first for me ..watermelon flavoured!

• Like 3