...:Welcome to my Candy Shop:...

AustrianToker

Curious to how long you have had the Cupboard set up.. They not do them like that years ago, my ones an old "Secrect Jardin" cupboard from before they did tents.. lol  .. looking very nice so far , healthy.:oldtoker:

17 hours ago, ska said:

looking frosty mate :yep: :george:

Cheers, ska!  Nice to have you around! :v:

17 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

fantastic picture

Thanks, Vince!  The cam belongs to a friend.  Me hoping he doesn't need it back until the end of this grow ;)

17 hours ago, m99 said:

Stunning mate :yep:

Only half way there.  Really looking forward to how they turn out.

1 hour ago, Arthur Mix said:

Curious to how long you have had the Cupboard set up.. They not do them like that years ago, my ones an old "Secrect Jardin" cupboard from before they did tents.. lol  .. looking very nice so far , healthy.:oldtoker:

You mean the Bonanza?  They still make them, but have gone up with the price.  I love this cupboard.  It is equiped with sp fan and can hardly be heard when running by itself (a fridge can be louder) - Stealthy and quiet.  I have a tent now next to it, which is a simple set up and way louder compared to the bonanza.  I currently have a CBD grow in the bonanza, as my brother in law is requiring oil for treatment. 

53 minutes ago, DomTong said:

Gorgeous looking plants:wub: sehr schon  @AustrianTokker 

Oops forgot english only :chains:lol

Danke sehr!  I reckon the members can handle a bit of german.  

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 3

Absolutely gorgeous looking plants you have there.  Crystal Candy doing you proud there.

Fingers crossed for a strong finish ! :D

• Like 2

DAY 35 of flowering! 

5 weeks have past since the start of this diary and according to Sweet Seeds - they should only take another 4 weeks of flowering until chop! :yahoo:
The girls are enjoying slightly better conditions, as the temps have creeped up a bit:  19.5-23.0C at root level and humidity has dropped a bit: 45-55%

I've also upped the feed to 3ml/L of Bloom.  Girls were thirsty before taking pictures.  Soon i wont really be able to move them in and out of the tent without them falling over.   Although, i must admit that they are doing farely well without support, so far!  Now the pictures....

Crystal Candy #1 still has the sweetest smell or all three.

large.58a09120ec6fb_DSC_0015(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #1

large.58a091232582a_DSC_0017(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #2 beefing up. :flex:

large.58a0912557395_DSC_0019(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #2

large.58a091275a4ba_DSC_0021(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #3 

large.58a09129741cf_DSC_0023(2).JPG

Crystal Candy#3

large.58a0912b5e388_DSC_0025(2).JPG

On 05/02/2017 at 0:55 PM, Inspiration101 said:

Absolutely gorgeous looking plants you have there.  Crystal Candy doing you proud there.

Fingers crossed for a strong finish ! :D

Thanks, man!  They have been a treat so far.  Then again, Sweet Seeds don't really disapoint!

• Like 13

On 12/02/2017 at 10:23 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

frosty lookin girls indeed austrian ..looking smashing chap

Cheers!  Ain't screwing around, you know.  it's a competition! ;) 

On 13/02/2017 at 0:05 AM, Michael Luchóg said:

Buds changing colour a little. Looking sweet AT.

Yeah, a few brown pistils are now appearing on #1.  I reckon i will be able to chop her a few days earlier than the others.  I could really use an early finisher as my jars are now empty...  :rolleyes:

On 13/02/2017 at 2:13 AM, Elvis Reg said:

those look delicious. great stuff. :yep:

Cheers, buddy!  Glad i've taken cuts, as there could be potential keeper in this lot.

3 hours ago, DomTong said:

@AustrianTokker hier kommt der super stink!  Very nice :oldtoker:

Haha, der super stink!  But i wouldn't call it stink - really nice sweet smell coming from them.  Then again, once taken out the tent...  i do get a little paranoid about the "stink". :unsure:

• Like 4