...:Welcome to my Candy Shop:...

AustrianToker

DAY 17 of flowering

The crystals are now appearing.  :thumsup:  

large.5888864e36569_DSC_0007(2).JPG

Very happy on how the plants are doing.  So far, they have been a pleasure to manage with a tolerable stretch, good lateral branch production and not fussy about nutrients.     The room could be a little warmer, by maybe 2-3 degrees.  But the plants aren't showing any deficiencies or paling, so can't be that far off the optimal temp.  The bloom nutrient has gone up to 2ml/L for now.   

On 22.1.2017 at 0:55 PM, rabthegrower said:

your plants are looking lovely, lots of flower sites developing for you :) keep up the good work

Thanks @rabthegrower can't wait to test them honestly.  Jars are getting empty... :mellow:

On 23.1.2017 at 11:24 AM, GreenVision said:

@AustrianTokker  Hi mate. Looking very nice. The Crystal Candy looks fresh, nice hybrid showing the Sativa.

Best of luck on the rest of Bloom mate, they look really well.

I would say a good hybrid between ind/sat.  #2 has a bit more indica like traits and the stretch on all three was not overwhelming like some sativas can become.  Thanks and good luck to you too @GreenVision.

On 23.1.2017 at 11:30 AM, mygreenmojo said:

All Lookin' Shweeeet @AustrianTokker

Peace

Schweeet indeed @mygreenmojo!  But looking at your hydro set-up and roots, does make me a little jealous.  :rolleyes:

On 23.1.2017 at 11:46 AM, K-B said:

They look beautiful. Perfect pictures of health.

Really hoping it stays that way. :v: @K-B

• Like 8

Sorry to hear about the shortage of bud @rabthegrower  If i count all the bud, isolator, skuff, hash and oil i got left - perhaps 2-3 weeks of smoke until all the reserves are depleted.  Funny, but i save all the best stuff for the end.  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

that's exactly what I do :) something will turn up, i'll find a long forgotten stash or a long lost friend will turn up with a bit lol

• Like 5

Easy mate ,looks like the ladies are going well. I can also recommend the SAD strain did it a couple of times and it's been awesome both times.

Good luck with your entry. :)

• Like 3

21 DAYS of flowering

The girls seem very happy and cuttings have rooted well in the course of 2 weeks.  Taken 2 cuts of each plant (sorry but #1 is missing on the pictures).  They are now in pots with some light mix.

large.588dd1d0d6f1d_DSC_0020(2).JPG

The nutrient regime for the big girls has remained the same - 1ml/L Grow and 2ml/L Bloom, except that i have added a dash of topmax 1.5ml/L

Crystal Candy #1

large.588dd1d3000fd_DSC_0024(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #2

large.588dd1d50b7a8_DSC_0026(2).JPG

Crystal Candy #3

large.588dd1d7030b1_DSC_0029(2).JPG

The only worries i currently have are the temp and humidity levels.  My temps range between 18.5 and 21 C at root level, which is a bit on the low side and my RH values are between 52-65%, which is a little too high for my liking.  But if i let more air into the room in order to lower humidity, the temps drop as well! :doh:   I might get a dehumidifier from a friend in order to combat that issue.  I will only really need it from the 5th or 6th week of flowering - just don't want to get the dreaded budrot at the end of this grow.

Nice of you to stop by @ska;)  I have a pack of SAD waiting in the fridge and i would really like to try their lemon kush (once they are out) and creme caramel has also been on my to grow list.  There are just to many strains out there... 

Cheers @vince noir rock n roll star  Frostage is now on the go and buds are getting more beautiful to look at with every passing day :naughty:

@rabthegrower I have been visiting buddies where i know that i have been generous in the past. ;)  Who says karma doesn't work... in some sort of a way!

• Like 9

your cuttings look like they might be rooted lol your plants are looking super healthy and are budding up very nice for you :) what goes around comes around buddy

• Like 3

@AustrianTokker loving the look of your plants man really lush and healthy looking, keep up the great work dude! :)

Love your country but havent been in many a year, since my mountaineering days ended in fact, with a dislocated shoulder whilst rock climbing :headpain:....would love to go back though one day :)

ATB for the rest of the comp mate, something tells me this one's to watch :oldtoker:

• Like 4

On 1/29/2017 at 1:30 PM, rabthegrower said:

your cuttings look like they might be rooted lol your plants are looking super healthy and are budding up very nice for you :) what goes around comes around buddy

I know it seems lazy but the above post is pretty much what i was gonna say so i quoted it lol.

Damn!, Can't get Unicorns out my head either (blame vince), this may be impeding my logical thought process's to.

Defo in for sum nice nuggage come chop time, will be cool to watch them fatten up from the now.

Peace

DAY 24 of flowering

I think that the stretch is now coming to an end.   Nothing to complain about, since the stretch was not overwhelming compared to others in the tent.
This time i left the plants in the tent for some pictures.  Buds are forming well and resin is starting to appear and so are the smells.  Very pleasant so far.  CC #1 and #3 are producing more trichs than #2 but #2 has still a very nice fragrance to her.  I wonder what the difference will be at the end.  But #2 is definetly more indica than the others.

Crystal Candy #1

large.DSC_0032.JPG

Crystal Candy #2

large.DSC_0033.JPG

Crystal Candy #3

large.DSC_0034.JPG

On 29/01/2017 at 2:30 PM, rabthegrower said:

The cuts have rooted really well and now placed in small pots inside the veg tent.  I did notice a few mites, which makes me nervous.  They weren't on the Crystal Candy, but didn't have to think long before getting the mite killer spray and giving all new cuts a good spraying.  I haven't noticed them in the flowering tent and hope there won't be an invasion. :fear: Don't like to spray the plants past the 2nd week of flowering either.

On 29/01/2017 at 3:29 PM, Fragg said:

@AustrianTokker loving the look of your plants man really lush and healthy looking, keep up the great work dude! :)

Love your country but havent been in many a year, since my mountaineering days ended in fact, with a dislocated shoulder whilst rock climbing :headpain:....would love to go back though one day :)

ATB for the rest of the comp mate, something tells me this one's to watch :oldtoker:

Nice to hear that you've been here.  If you can't climb anymore, which is a shame, there is still plenty of hiking, fishing and biking to be done.   Personally, I am more into snowboarding and river surfing, but do enjoy a good hike here and there.  Hiking is usually involved in my guerilla activities anyway. ;) Thanks for stopping by.

On 30/01/2017 at 9:40 PM, mygreenmojo said:

I know it seems lazy but the above post is pretty much what i was gonna say so i quoted it lol.

Damn!, Can't get Unicorns out my head either (blame vince), this may be impeding my logical thought process's to.

Defo in for sum nice nuggage come chop time, will be cool to watch them fatten up from the now.

Peace

:D Vince has that talent.  As if our minds are not filled with crap anyway, but his diaries are hard to resist.
Nuggage and frostage is on the menu for the next 5-6 weeks - please take a seat.

• Like 7

DAY 27 of flowering

Took the girls out for some pruning.  Just removed a few fan leaves so that light can penetrate a little better.  I don't usually like to remove healthy fan leaves, but its a little crowded in my tent and with the humidity sometimes reaching 63% - I think it might have a positive effect on airflow as well.
Going to increase the bloom feed a little to 3ml/L, that should easily do.

Crystal Candy #1 has the sweetest smell for now with hints of bubble gum
large.589605bb666f0_DSC_0006(2).JPG

Really frosty buds on the #1 and really like the structure of the plant as well.

large.589605bd4de52_DSC_0008(2).JPG

#2 is going to be a beafy one

large.DSC_0003.JPG

One of the three main colas from #2

large.DSC_0005.JPG

#3 can't be ignored

large.589605bf4357d_DSC_0009(2).JPG

When you take a closer look at her.  You can tell why she can't be ignored :wub:  All these trichs at just 4 weeks. 

large.589605c15b334_DSC_0011(2).JPG

Really happy with the progress so far.  Temps are still a bit on the low side, but plants seem to carry on.  Expecting some hard nugs. :naughty:

On 01/02/2017 at 0:06 PM, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Nice looking buds you have there my friend ;)

Keep it sweet!

jaypp

Thanks jaypp. :v: Getting nicer with each passing week - can't wait for the first samples!

On 01/02/2017 at 0:22 PM, rabthegrower said:

very nice @AustrianTokker they will fill out nice in the next 4 weeks ;) all the best mate

Cheers, buddy.  Funny to observe that many of the other comp diaries are now making the switch from veg to flowering, exciting times! :guitar:

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 9