Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

Wow rab another wizard that better not turn their back on them triffids for even a second.................:oldtoker:

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 3

Thanks @DomTong they are looking and smelling nice now :) ahh the smell when I open the tent is unreal, stinks the place out fast.

I got the pictures last night (Sunday) and its the start of week 8 tomorrow ;) the pictures are looking nice this week, they got a last top up last night 250ppm cal-mag. i'll empty it out tomorrow and re-fill with just water for this last two weeks. I need to get in and clear them big leafs this week, it's a job and a half but it will save me time when its getting cropped ;) pictures time, 

Wild Rose at the front

large.Sweetseeds132.jpg

Psicodelica buds

large.Sweetseeds124.jpg

large.Sweetseeds129.jpg

Pretty sure this is  S.A.D s1 lol its a mad tangle buds everywhere

large.Sweetseeds126.jpg

S.A.D s1 at the front

large.Sweetseeds130.jpg

Wild Rose bud (when i was trying to get a s.a.d bud lol) D'oh!

large.Sweetseeds127.jpg

3 girls from above

large.Sweetseeds131.jpg

Wild Rose

large.Sweetseeds123.jpg

large.Sweetseeds122.jpg

large.Sweetseeds121.jpglarge.Sweetseeds120.jpg

them buds will be hitting the floor soon, time to get the yoyo's out ;)

large.Sweetseeds119.jpg

that low hanging branch reminds me I did not say this before, I hit all 3 plants with some golden lemons pollen at week 4, a few low buds on each plant got a wee brush ;)  I might get a few seeds if i'm lucky :) I think that it for this update :) thanks for looking in

Edited by rabthegrower
I was not done my update, to many j's today
  • Like 10

Hello again :) its was day 49 flowering and I was in stripping some leafs and attaching some yoyos got a few more pictures ;)

I did not even realise how low and spread out they are getting

large.Sweetseeds133.jpg

The Wild Rose buds getting heavy now, glad I've got some more yoyos ready

large.Sweetseeds137.jpglarge.Sweetseeds136.jpglarge.Sweetseeds135.jpg

This is a few Psicodelica buds

large.Sweetseeds139.jpg

Sweet Afghani Delicious S1

large.Sweetseeds140.jpg

I almost got it all 3 of my sweet seed girls in this picture

large.Sweetseeds141.jpg

I'll re-fill with just water today and just keep topping it up for a few days before I change it again, see how it goes in this last two weeks :)

I mentioned in another diary how lackadaisical I am growing, thinking about it, I'm not really that bad. I think its more I know what my system will or should do, on each grow the first few weeks you learn how much water they will drink how much food they will eat and adjust accordingly. as long as they stay in that happy zone of 420ppm to 700ppm (EC 0.6 - 1.2 ) and the ph 5.5 to 6.5 it will be fine for me not to look for a few days ;) I hope this makes sense in some sense. take it easy :) 

Edited by rabthegrower
i'm dumb
  • Like 10

Well f**k me sideways. I have been gone a while haven't I. 

They look fantastic mate. Frosty, maturing well, good green colour on the leaves still.

You done this before? :rofl:

Well done matey. They do look great. That wild Rose look potent. That SAD is a pheno I think I have, less yield but greater potency I think. I have a few huge buds, but the one that is the smallest looks the frostiest. Possibly a regular trait of SAD?

I think you should have a nice finish there mate.

ATB.

GV.

• Like 5

All plants looking very nice indeed. As I suspected last visit the yo-yo hangers would be coming out and be necessary. :yep:

Ey, now these are fattening up eh :guitar: really packing it on now Rab and frosty girls all, look great bud :v:

• Like 3

Hello again. first sorry I've not got back to the comments sooner guys, I really do appreciate them :) @bobnudd my mate @teehee @GreenVision @Elvis Reg good old @botanics @Arthur Mix thanks the comments. that's what makes it worth posting  :) 

It's day 51 in the pictures and things could not be looking better to me, they are as frosty as a frosty thing and the smell is unreal lol the yoyos are making it hard to get good pictures in at the back, its pot luck with the pictures just now, i'm thinking they look like the same picture over and over lol I'll try to work on some better pictures for next time, the ones i'm taking are no bad ;)

that lowest hanging branch is the one I hit with the golden lemon pollen ;) it's got a bit of tape on it so I know :) 

large.Sweetseeds144.jpg

Wild Rose looks and smells amazing

large.Sweetseeds145.jpg

S.A.D s1 Looks mighty fine also

large.Sweetseeds146.jpg

Psicodelica bud right in the middle

large.Sweetseeds147.jpg

from above best I can get just now

large.Sweetseeds148.jpg

Psicodelica                                             Wild Rose                                         Wild Rose

large.Sweetseeds149.jpglarge.Sweetseeds150.jpglarge.Sweetseeds151.jpg

Wild Rose

large.Sweetseeds152.jpg

Last picture

large.Sweetseeds153.jpg

Really i'm just waiting on the ona to get here and I can think about chopping them down next week sometime :) 

I been getting into Fucked Up this week (makes me wish I was young again)

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 12

your s.a.d is one of the frostiest ive seen this year ..top work fella

• Like 5

OMFG!!!  I've died and gone to bud heaven!!!!  @rabthegrower I take off my hat to you bro!! In fact, I take off my freakin hat, coat, wellies and scarf!!!! Absolute fekin beauties and that's swearing lol not something I do every day!!!

I don't want to blink in case I miss some of that frosty looking sticky budiness that's going on on every inch of every one of your plants!!! Yeeee Harrrr lol  Brothers like you are the reason I joined this site!!!

THANKS for sharing bro,

MMGeeeeejussss!!! lol 

• Like 3

@rabthegrower apologies work has been keeping me away from browsing diaries of late but wow man you've got some fantastic looking buds there!! :yahoo: Love the frosting on that Psicodelica pic just superb work however lackadaisical your approach lol . In fact I think it probably helps too much human interference can be a bad thing for plants  ;)

ATB dude and looks like you will be bringing them home with style :thumsup:

• Like 3