Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

Well Rab I dunno about you mate but I get a sense of deja vu lol 

No shock whatsoever to see you nominated man, indeed I'd say you are one of the favs for the whole thing too :notworthy:

ATB Rab and take it easy fella :oldtoker:

• Like 5

funny you were writing this as I was writing on your page @Fragg lol I don't think I'll be in the top 10 never mind win it ;) You got as good a chance as me bro ;)  

• Like 4

Congratulations mate on being nominated, very well deserved too with some stunning plants on show.

Lovely haul of big sticky buds pal

• Like 4

Bloody concrete jungle! I've hacked me way out now and finally managed to catch up in here, and Wow! :woot:

Rab, you sure can grow man, Those buds look superb man!

Congrats on this months nom mate :yep:

Peace:hippy:

Rock solid diary there, awesome root ball at the end also lol

They all looked nicely ready for the chop, big fat rock solid juicy looking things, well done indeed ! 

• Like 4

@Fragg Very kind of you to say that mate, Thanks for your comments all the way through this diary mate ;) good luck to you mate can see you and highburyway getting the cups ;) 

@vince noir rock n roll star making me laugh again withthat Katty Perry pic lol 

@m99 I'm sure you will do just fine ;) I was 4th and 5th in my previous nominations ;) 

@botanics aw man I really appreciate your impute mate, you did a cracking diary yourself, I would hate to judge this ;) 

@Breezus Thanks mate, it is what it is at this stage ;) 

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp  Thanks for giving me the chance to show off my skills or lack of  lol 

@teehee my plants are hipsters lol Thanks for your kind words mate :) you know me, keep it simple you can't go wrong ;) 

@Highburyway My personal favourite grower in the comp :) I knew you would smash this grow just not by how much lol 10/10 from me

@mygreenmojo Thanks mate, still getting over what you can do in a pot noodle pot, amazing stuff. I really don't do the growing its the plants that do all the work I just give them a god place to work in ;) You got the skills to smash a full size bucket hydroponic grow, less plants more buds ;) 

@Arthur Mix Thanks mate, I'm pretty happy how it turned out ;) just waiting to sample it now

@Inspiration101 Thanks bro, hope you get finished in time, them videos must take some time to do also ;) all the best

Now I'm just waiting on it drying and trying to chill out, I always get stressed out around crop time, glad its done and dusted ;) 

I've only ever made seeds one time before so I'm excited to see if I got any seeds? should I wait until its dry or can I go look for them now ? I can't remember what I did last time ??? I forgot to say I've totally done my back in, I can't site at the computer, its agony (sciatic nerve) been trying to fix it with no joy. why i'm not around :( 

Edited by rabthegrower
forgot to say something
  • Like 9

Well don Rab. Truly a pleasure to watch how you grow them plants man.

Really really beautiful flowers , hope mine are half as good brother.

Pure pure quality .

wishing you good health and an uneventful perfect drying and many more years of growing.

(you will be having some new seeds soon,  from your pollen dusting.)

Hope they smoke as good as they look

You havta win something with them plants man.

Good Luck

Cheers

zz

Edited by zztopbudz
spelling
  • Like 5

That very kind of you to say @zztopbudz it would be nice to win something but taking part has been fun :) I could not resist pocking about a bit and I got my first couple of seeds out the S.A.D s1 :) 

1st seed out of my Golden Lemons X Sweet Afghani Delicious S1, nice big dark seeds ;) 

large.Sweetseeds178.jpg

that was the 3rd plant to get seeded. I was not sure I would get anything. If I can get 3 seeds out each plant i'll be happy :) why have I never done this before lol 

Thanks @styer556 :) 

• Like 12

@rabthegrower

im so glad I've popped in tonight.. I've enjoyed going through the last three pages.. all the appreciation of your work is all very much warrented my friend.. 

your diary is is always enjoyable to read.. your haul looks fantastic.. the pictures just before harvest are delightful with almost purple undertones as pointed out by my good friend @MMG

great and inspiring work.. and yes you make it look SO easy it's disgusting haha

hope you enjoy the fruits and all the best with the nomination 

• Like 6

lol you can stop that @MMG you are already a good grower yourself ;) 

@Green-trialist not seen you for a bit mate, hope all is cool ;) I don't think anyone believes me when I say I'm lazy and lackadaisical at growing lol A wee bit of work at the start and then its down to the plants to do all the work :) I've managed to pick the winner every month so far, again this month its not me lol Thanks for your kind words bro :) 

• Like 6

@rabthegrower That means a lot to me coming from you Rab my friend, but I will hold off my celebrating until Im done and if my buds are half as good looking and size of yours I think I'll have done well. I can't say I don't have a big grin on my face from the kudos from you though lol haha ...

• Like 6

I've been away from the site for a few weeks,but I've come back to a vision of loveliness. Absolutely top notch grow Rab,wonderful stuff.ATB.

• Like 1