Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

Hello again :) I got board waiting on the Ona to arrive lol Its day 59 in the pictures, I just been pulling dead leafs off and keeping the place tidy. All the buds have really fattened up now, they are still drinking about 5ltr of water a day:) I just keep topping it up every other day with fresh water ;) The bud colours are beautiful, not really showing in the pictures (flash washout) I'm really happy how this has ended up looking :) 

start with the usual picture lol at the front I got Wild Rose on the left at the back its S.A.D s1 and Psicodelica in the middle ;) 

large.Sweetseeds155.jpg

Wild Rose buds

large.Sweetseeds156.jpg

large.Sweetseeds157.jpg

Psicodelica Buds

large.Sweetseeds158.jpg

large.Sweetseeds162.jpg

large.Sweetseeds161.jpg

Sweet Afghani Delicious S1 buds

large.Sweetseeds159.jpglarge.Sweetseeds160.jpg

This is how the full tent looks, don't worry that's NOT the uvb bulb that's on in this picture, I swapped it over to a normal bulb ;) 

large.Sweetseeds163.jpg

If the Ona arrives today I might start chopping them down today or tomorrow ;) if not it will be early next week, I'll make sure my camera is charged and get a few shots during the chop :) this is my last chance for a place in the finals.

Maybe I made this look too easy lol 3 different strains in one pot is maybe not the best way to grow, but if you can pull it off its a good way to get some variety out one pot ;)  

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 13

Congratulations on a cracking grow @rabthegrower:yep:

All 3 of them look amazing, you have made it look easy to grow 3 different strains in 1 pot:)

The last picture it looks like a massive ball of buds

• Like 6

@rabthegrower that Sir is a fantabulous pot of impressive variety and the skill to do it is equally impressive :notworthy: 

Your pot of 3 makes my single shot pots feel rather inadequate lol

Good luck :yinyang:

Thanks @Breezus no need for inadequacies bro, everyone grows their own style :) I love all styles of growing and enjoy seeing how other folk work ;) i'm always learning and trying new stuff :) onwards we go ;) 

• Like 5

Thanks @Arthur Mix I keep the ona at the front door, well away from the plants and drying tent ;) I don't fancy ona flavoured buds even if it is apple crumble lol  

• Like 4

I struggle with three different girls in the same room let alone pot lol You smashed it Rab, those buds are cooked lovely mate and love that photo above (Psicodelcia) with trichomes all around the fan leaf edges picking up the light, yeah man, glacier mints these :v:

Edited by botanics
grammar
  • Like 5

Thanks @botanicslol that's also one of my fav pictures ;) 

at last the Ona got here. day 63 = 9 weeks exactly. I could have taken them a week earlier but wanted to give them all the time they needed to finish up :) I'll be back later with an update how its going, that's if I survive this, I not been feel good last few days, think my old heart is almost ready to give up on me, hope its not today ;) 

• Like 6

Coming to a lovely finish mate with the autumning up of the leaves and that frosting looks epic man top job!! :guitar:

Hope the ticker holds out to harvest them :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Aye, take it easy now Rab, gotta chew your way through this lot first bud, can't be having inconveniences like ticker worries :v:

• Like 4

Hello  again, I'm still here ;) its  its day 63/week 9 flowering and its time to crop my girls. All my attention has been to Wild Rose, her buds are FAT and chunky! Turns out she was pretty small in comparison to the other two. This is taking me way longer than it should,  I'll get to the pictures, I got a busy day cropping ahead ;) 

A last picture of the 3 girls one cup

large.Sweetseeds164.jpg

Wild Rose aka the photo hogger

large.Sweetseeds165.jpg

She came down pretty easy I'm glad to be rid of al them yoyos at the front, now I can see how big the other two are :)

large.Sweetseeds166.jpg  

Wild Rose in the drying tent

large.Sweetseeds167.jpg

Some Psicodelica buds

large.Sweetseeds169.jpg

Sweet Afghani Delicious s1

large.Sweetseeds170.jpg

I had to give up at this point (lights out for the other two on the wall) got about half way into Psicodelica, she is a beast of a plant

large.Sweetseeds168.jpg

I'll get a few more pictures today and post them later :) Lets hope nobody comes to my door, this place stinks to high heaven , my bedroom smells unreal. I did not work this out very well, normally I would use the extraction and filter for the drying tent but I still got two a week or 2 away from the crop, so its just in the tent with the door open (stinking the place out) the plants that were in veg tent are now sitting in my bedroom under 60w lol D'oh! its only for a week or two ;) I'll sus something better out when i've recovered from cropping

• Like 11

Thanks @rabthegrower for showing us your way of getting the absolute best out of them ladies of yours. My favourites the SAD it looks divine, but the Wild Rose is also a beguiling lady! Is there a purple hue to her Rab? Or Is that my tired eyes lol 

I could nearly taste those buds as I enlarged a couple of them pics and marvelled at them. I know you've got your reasons for considering retirement but I would literally grieve your loss from the Cannabis World Rab. I hope you've got many more grows in you Rab as you've got a brilliant way and get knee bucking responses from all your girls! 

Super happy for you and my eyes thank you for those beautiful sights. 

MMG :alien2:

Edited by MMG
  • Like 5

you are too fulsome in your praise, the plants really do all the work I'm just along for the ride, thanks very much for your kind words bro :) I can't retire just yet, I've got a few more grows in me yet (I hope) It sounds like you been looking at some of my old grow pictures ;) thanks bro

• Like 6