UK420's 16th Birthday Competition!

GreenVision

Great comp GV very generous yet again!

And happy birthday UK420!

"Well it looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you've been cheated!"

Gunnery Sgt - Full Metal Jacket
Edited by BDG
  • Like 1

Happy birthday uk420, great competition GV

"Get to the chopper" predator

"What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass"

Pulp fiction

• Like 2

Enough is enough, I have had it with these motherfukin snakes on this motherfukin plane. Everybody strap in, I'm about to open some fukkin windows ......

Snakes on a plane

• Like 1

"Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from." ....True Romance .

• Like 2

Return what you have stolen from me . Return the map now. It will bring you great danger

Edited by ramblingmadman
  • Like 2

Happy birthday UK420 :)

Probably my favourite movie quote ever:

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room." Dr Strangelove

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2