UK420's 16th Birthday Competition!

GreenVision

Hi all. A big day today. The sites 16th birthday. :toot:

So a huge happy Birthday to UK420, and a massive thank you to Joolz, the mods and the site sponsors for giving us tokers somewhere to be and share. I'm sure we all agree its the place to be.

Thought I would do a little competition once again to celebrate the big day... And today there can be only one, the winner will take all.

The prize for today's competition will be a pack of Underground Originals NoName, some G13 X Psychosis BX1 that I was gifted from KGBeans a while back, a vile of my first run of DiscoBiscuit X Psychosis and a mystery pack of seeds just for fun, plus I might have some other special beans to throw in too.

All you have to do is just type a little quote from one of your favorite movies and post it and this will count as your entry.

As always Lifetime Subscribers can have 3 posts, Subscribers get 2, and Members get 1.

Lifers and subbies please make your posts / quotes separate :yep:

This comp will end at 6am tomorrow, so all posts between now and 06:00 am Friday 25th with will be counted in the comp as I want to give you late night tokers a chance to win some beans too.

Its quite a comp this one so spread the word if you can to let as many members know its going on as I really do want everyone to have a chance if they want a go.

ALL members and mods are more than welcome to roll the dice.

Remember you will need a safe Address to receive your prize, but all postage will be covered.

Here's to many more years of Growing with UK420. :cheers:

Take it easy all, and good luck.

• Like 34

Sweet 16 eh! Really kind of you to run this fun little comp mate plus offer such tempting beans and totally in the spirit of the site :) Gonna have to use my all time fave stoner movie "Up in Smoke" for my quote from Tommy Chong....

"You just ate the most acid i ever seen anyone eat in my entire life.... I hope you're not busy for about a month man!!" :D

Man's a total ledge imho :oldtoker:

Thanks again for cool comp :)

• Like 4

Whoop whoop Happy birthday uk420.

One of my favourite movie quotes.

"If the milk turns out to be sour........I am not the kind of pussy to drink it"

Lock stock and two smoking barrels.

Thanks for a great comp GV, good luck to all.

• Like 3

This site is a world of good info and good people, impossible to match anywhere else. Happy birthday UK420 ;) My second time around here so I'll go with my signature quote from my old account

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean you're not being followed" Al Pacino-Scarface.

Moral of the story. Keep on your toes and stay safe. Happy growing UKers :)

• Like 2

Happy Birthday 420! aaaand many mooooooooore :yep:

Thans for the comp GV, almost wasnt going to enter but those crosses sound too good lol so my quote is..

"I am eternal child, I am the eater of worlds, and children, and you are next"

-Pennywise (IT, better when spoken).

• Like 2

there are two kinds of people in this world ..smart and pleasant ,i used to be smart ,i recommend pleasant -james stewart in harvey

e2a thanks for letting me stay here so long even when ive been a cock

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 4

Happy Birthday uk420/..joolz,ur THE MAN for startin this site up ...my only regret is that it took me so long to find it!

"Bloody rabbits with no ears" bro!"(four lions)

Nice one GV :yep:

Edited by 2bad.
  • Like 2

Cheers GV nice comp...i dont want any seeds but i do just want to say thanks to Joolz and every single mod for giving a lonely old man somewhere to make friends both past and present..thanks guys..

peace

• Like 13