UK420's 16th Birthday Competition!

GreenVision

Hi GV, Great comp mate but you do realise.......

'YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!!'

(Snakeyes himself in the Italian Job)

Considering the risk we are taking (and how clumsy some people are), pretty apt I thought......... :wassnnme:lol

cheers bud

stu :oldtoker:

Forgot my manners.......Big, Big thanks to Joolz and the team, Happy Birthday guys...... :yep:

Edited by stu914
  • Like 3

'There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.'

The Blues Brothers

And a happy birthday to uk420 and the team :blues:

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 2

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”

Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

• Like 9

A very happy birthday to uk420 and for all that sail within her. 16 is an eternity to keep a community forum thriving and the effort by Joolz, the mods, the subbers, the experts is not lost on me in the least. Appreciate everything everyone does around here. You're all top peoples!

And props to GV for putting a daft comp up just because!

Now, pass the skins coz we gonna celebrate right tonight. :yahoo:

"Sir the probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is 7320-1!!"

:starwars:

• Like 2