UK420's 16th Birthday Competition!

GreenVision

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" - Jaws

Thanks for the site and the effort Joolz and mod team would be lost without :-)

• Like 7

Fantastically generous comp dude

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes".

• Like 2

Happy birthday uk420 :toot: :toot:

" if the milk turns out to be sour i ain't the kinda pussy to drink it, know what i mean"

Lock stock n two smoking barrels.

Atb.

• Like 1

Nice one GV.

"If I medicined you, you'd think a brain tumour was a birthday present"

Edited by SkullDuggery
  • Like 1

Nice competition, Happy Birthday 420! :rockon:

"I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. I, uh, I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them."

(Full Metal Jacket, 1987)

• Like 1

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.

Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!

Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!

Brian: Now, fuck off!

[silence]

Arthur: How shall we fuck off, O Lord?

'Life of Brian'

• Like 1

"What do you mean funny? Funny how? Like a clown? Like I'm here to amuse you? How the fuck am I funny?"

Happy birthday Uk420! This is a great site, made my life better for knowing you. You're a bunch of "goodfellas"

• Like 1

"The joint I'm about to roll requires a craftsman. It can utilise up to 12 skins. It is called a Camberwell Carrot."

Huge thanks to Joolz and all the team,it's not an exaggeration to say this site changed my life immeasurably for the better :notworthy:

• Like 3