The Night Garden welcomes Cream Mandarin FV, Green Poison FV & Ice

botanics

@Botanics 

Thanks for that, sound advice.  Going to put my ladies onto 12/12 now, they are getting leggy as it is ;)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

Looking very nice flowers you have their, now the time to enjoy the fruits of the labour :oldtoker:

Aye they come ok these mate, you didn't do bad either bud with yours, frosty and dense for sure :v:

8 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Lovely botanics 

Enjoy your harvest mate :skin_up:

Thanks buddy, the enjoying has commenced :D

• Like 5

@botanics

Bingo! Well done on another fabulous looking harvest,really nice looking flowers here bud.

Enjoy your fruits fella.

Great diary  :yep:

Tenchie.

• Like 4

@Tenchie

Oh thanks bud, happy now with a bit of a stash to work my way through, be havng a go later what with three games of rugby today :yahoo: cheers mate :yep:

• Like 5

I wonder if future tech will reach the point of a (smell this) button on a laptop.

That Freshly ground bud would be on the hit button list lol

Nice work botanics

Peace:hippy:

@mygreenmojo

lol Aye mate, 'smellovision' wouldn't half fetch the coin in as an invention eh...aromas are delightfull tbh, all three excel in the aroma and flavour department, cheers bud :yep:

• Like 3

Freakin great @botanics really enjoyed this diary, I've also been through your seedsman diary. You are a top notch gardener my brother! :notworthy:

Well done bro, I can only hope to get somewhere near these nugs when I finish my grow.

Nice one Botanics

MMG

• Like 4

@MMG @DomTong

Thanks lads, not quite closed the diary out as I've yet to do the smoke reports, but they'll be coming soon because I'm flying through my stash and will net to get it done before it all goes lol

• Like 4

Update - Post Harvest Smoke Report/Green Poison FV

Well peeps hope everybody is well, it's a lovely day here in Wales today. stunning in fact and I should be down Gower cycling and shit I suppose, but the missus is in work today so we''ll go on the weekend if she wants to...good to see the current bun it is, been a miserable last few months like.

Anyway as the title says, today I've decided to do one of the three smoke reports, they've had some time in the jar to settle a bit (I'd rather do a report after a couple of months but the gear is never in the jar long enough cos I'm a fiend lol ) and today's report will be on the Green Posion FV.

Stuck some tunes on and today its :-

So I took a little bud out of the jar (all three strains are seriously depleted now and not much left of any of them lol )

large.58e79a8c53492_SweetSeedsCompo-GreenPoisonsample(smokereport)005.jpglarge.58e79a9e67a96_SweetSeedsCompo-GreenPoisonsample(smokereport)004.jpg

Stuck some of it in the grinder and layed a deck (I like some baccy in my spliff so you purists out there, my apologies for offending your eyes lol )

large.58e79aac2b7df_SweetSeedsCompo-GreenPoisonSmokeup001.jpg

Ended up like this

large.58e79ab90dcf8_SweetSeedsCompo-GreenPoisonSmokeup002.jpg

So that was a little while ago and I've just fired that up as I'm update up.

Aromas

When ground up I was greeted by a sweet, pungent aroma, with hints of fruity candy/sweets and a backnote of Sandalwood, it's very sweet but not over powered, that subtle pungency however just fills the room very quickly and it's not wise to have out of the jar for too long this GP FV.

Flavours

Well it's fair to say that a lot of effort has clearly gone into the breeding work on both the aroma and flavour aspect with this strain, certainly not been overlooked in the aims for mega THC ganja that a cowboy breeder might plumb for, for sure ;)

It's settled now into a smoother, mellower smoke than at first harvest and elements of the aroma comes through on the taste too, it's skunky with quite a lot going on actually, there's some musky/spicey tones after the first fruitier hit and more of that on the exhale too with that 'sweetness' carrying through all the way along, aye I've found that it's very moreish the GP FV.

The Effects

Right well here's where this is even more complicated to try and communicate lol

The come on with the high is gentle, it's not rushy and has a smooth taper, it begins to kick in after a few tokes and a general relaxation ensues combined with a slight dryness in the mouth apparent, very much standard fair tbh.  I've a gentle buzz going on at the moment and I'm about 2/3's the way through the spliff, I suppose with regards to a 'stoned scale' with ten being a whitey and one being sweet FA, I'm about 2/3 ish and expect to be around the 3/4 ish mark by the time I'm done with it.

I'm going to be honest here and say I've had a bloody good try at abusing this GP FV on the odd occasion to see how far she'll take me and she'll only go so far no matter how much you bash it, (of course this is just my view here and is dependent on my physiology/tolerance levels, the lighting used for the plants, nutes, environment and every other variable that is an individual grow, not to mention seed plants)

I know that if I have another one straight after this, I'll be at the level I'm ok with for the daytime, it's got a lovely gentle riding buzz that relaxes but not overly so, thus not glued to the chair like and leads with an Indica leaning headbuzz, I like it but I'm going through it at a rate of knots I've found because of my levels of tolerance in general and for me it's not quite powerfull enough, the high is a lovely one but again not explorative enough in the mind either for me (again this is personal preference and what I like in my smoke), I'd say though if you're a lighter toker, it's perhaps more of an evening smoke, as in general it's a relaxing chilled out affair, perfect actually for just mellowing out with some company :v:

I'll do the next report in a few days folks, until then though thanks for watching :yep:

• Like 11

Now, that looked and sounded like you were feet up and half lidded as you typed. Nice report and by the sounds of it a nice all dayer in a sunny spot . :yinyang: