The Night Garden welcomes Cream Mandarin FV, Green Poison FV & Ice

botanics

• 2 weeks later...

Update - Ready For Jars

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, last update we were concerned with getting the plants harvested and racked up, well pleased to say that much of this grow is ready for the jar now,  there's a little bit left that's not quite dry enough because if you recall the harvest was done in stages to squeeze that little bit more out of the lower stuff.

What was left to dry further has been removed from the cab and gone into my intake drying box so I can get the next run into the cab later and around again it goes.

large.58cbf7e072a25_SweetSeedsCompo-Dried001.jpg

So I ground up a little of the CM above, it's still a little green as can be seen but now these buds are going into the jar it'll settle down nicely I reckon.

large.58cbf7eddb040_SweetSeedsCompo-Dried002.jpg

Again the same was done with some of the Green Poison above and I also did the same with the Ice Cool (below)

large.58cbf7fc1c415_SweetSeedsCompo-Dried003.jpg

All three were then mixed together and packed into some skins with which I'm happily chuffing away on with a cup of Earl Grey as I type this update and very tasty they both are too :)

I'll be cleaning the cab out in a while, get the next lot in cos I'm behind and want them moved on, that's if I feel like it after a couple of these here spliffs lol

Don't know what my pull is off this lot as I won't have scales here, but looking at what's still left to dry, what's gone into the jars, what I've smoked up to now and what my buddy helped himself to, I reckon thereabouts 9 Oz on a good day which is better than I thought tbh as I intended to get a new 400 W bulb for these as the other is well past it now but I was skint at the time, still am lol

I'll have to try and work out an approximate G/pW figure at some point to see how things are going with the cab, but it's a bit more involved due to me being an awkward bugger running three different lights of different power values during various stages of the grow :wallbash: 

Ah I don't care now anyway, I'm chuffing this J and it's very nice lol

Right, anyways, best I stop rambling now, I'll give this lot some time in the jar and then I'll do a smoke report for each strain to wrap the diary up, until next time, thanks for watching :yep:

• Like 14

Total win, congrats mate.

Can you confirm the stretch of the fv's please ? Am umming and ahhing if to veg one more week or put them into flower.

• Like 6

Well done fella looking nice I wish I could share that bifta with ya sounds deliche! bollox to the weight you have produced some fine smoke at a fraction of the cost of the streets! That's all that matters :yep: 

• Like 4

@botanics

yeah hats ate a great finish.. three great strains.. all liking tastes.. love the grinder shots bro :oldtoker: all looks delightful.. 9oz ain't a bad pull especially when things haven't got smoothly the hole way through.. good joy b brother..

im guna get myself ready with a nice joint.. I'm also partial to an earl grey so I don mind if I do haha

oh and I want one of them grinders.. any info that leads to the successful purchase of said grinder would be appreciated :yep:

peace

• Like 4

@botanics wow great update mate buds look fantastic atop the Sweet Seeds grinder and can just imagine you sacking off the cleaning in favour of the flavour :naughty:

I want one of those grinders too they look v cool, showed the missus and she wants several lol

9oz is a multi jar filling haul for sure mate you must be stoked :)

Looking forward to the final smoke reports when they are ready :oldtoker:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lukio said:

love a cuppa Early Grey :) Nice looking buds, man! enjoy :) 

Yeah man, that and Chai is the only tea I drink now, lovely stuff is tea, thanks mate :v:

2 hours ago, stu914 said:

Nice to see another home run, enjoy mate......:yep:

atb

stu:oldtoker:

Aye Stu, nice to have some in the jars again bud, keep me going for a while, no doubt run out though before the next lot's done, greedy bugger see lol   Thanks Stu :yep:

1 hour ago, Key4 said:

:clapping:The cm looks very frosty smooth, cant wait to run them.

Good luck with the next round.:v:

It is mate, got that fine velvety web look and feel about it, very frosty the CM, absolutely caked it was on the chop, tasty too ;)  Thanks bud

1 hour ago, Inspiration101 said:

Total win, congrats mate.

Can you confirm the stretch of the fv's please ? Am umming and ahhing if to veg one more week or put them into flower.

Yeah, the FV's gave me two pheno each, the shorter stretched about 1.75 to 2 and the taller ones 2 to 2.5 mate, they do stretch a bit, but I did cramp these in so bare that in mind mate ;)

Thanks man :yep:

1 hour ago, Highburyway said:

Buds look really good @botanics and 9oz ain't to be sniffed at mate especially when it looks as good as that

Well it is a best guestimate bud, but I don't think I'm be far off the mark tbh, but it aint that left mind lol between me and my mate and what with the early testers, reckon a good 3 Oz has gone already, cheers man, means much when I get all these congratulatory  comments :v:

1 hour ago, m99 said:

Well done fella looking nice I wish I could share that bifta with ya sounds deliche! bollox to the weight you have produced some fine smoke at a fraction of the cost of the streets! That's all that matters :yep: 

One day mate, when these stupid arsebackwards farts stops interfering and oppressing people in the name of vested interests and selfishness, we may share a biffta, for now cyber smoke your way bud :bong: yeah plenty to keep me outta trouble and thanks mate 

46 minutes ago, Green-trialist said:

@botanics

yeah hats ate a great finish.. three great strains.. all liking tastes.. love the grinder shots bro :oldtoker: all looks delightful.. 9oz ain't a bad pull especially when things haven't got smoothly the hole way through.. good joy b brother..

im guna get myself ready with a nice joint.. I'm also partial to an earl grey so I don mind if I do haha

oh and I want one of them grinders.. any info that leads to the successful purchase of said grinder would be appreciated :yep:

peace

Why not, get stuck in 'tis Friday evening and super Saturday tomorrow :yahoo: Cheers and the grinder mate was bought at the Product Earth Expo last summer, It only cost me a fiver and is still sharp and a nice bit of kit I reckon, machined really nice like ;)

40 minutes ago, Breezus said:

That's how you close out a grow , quality shots to finish a brilliant diary mate. Enjoy the sweet fruits of your labours :bong:

Thanks buddy, yeah they could be better photos but ok enough and for sure will I be enjoying :naughty:

24 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@botanics wow great update mate buds look fantastic atop the Sweet Seeds grinder and can just imagine you sacking off the cleaning in favour of the flavour :naughty:

I want one of those grinders too they look v cool, showed the missus and she wants several lol

9oz is a multi jar filling haul for sure mate you must be stoked :)

Looking forward to the final smoke reports when they are ready :oldtoker:

Fragg mate, I did do it afterwards, all done now, just hoovered the crap out, give all a wash down with some bleach and it all dried out nice, just put the other plants in there now and they are under the halide.

The grinder mate might be available on the Sweet Seeds website, it's not a big one, nice and tidy it is, thanks bud, will get the smokeups done in a few weeks, close it all out ;)

• Like 5