my trial run of dutch passion autos

vince noir rock n roll star

colorado cookies makes a very greasy oily rosin and has to be chilled to be able to collect it otherwise it just smears like oil

• Like 2

colorado cookies makes a very greasy oily rosin and has to be chilled to be able to collect it otherwise it just smears like oil

I found that with J47 auto.

I'm interested in that strain. What was the taste/effect like?

Edited by Hatchy420

it whilst growin smelt of almonds now its chopped drying the smell is becoming limey ,but when smoked its chocolate limes ,i shit ye not ,the most bizarre of tastes so bizarre i keep reaching for it like a crack addict and his pipe ..there arent many strains i do that with ..but i still dont know if i like it which makes it even more bizarre ,the effects for me are a bit numbing on the head and a slightly heavier body stone ,ive felt no pain releif on my neck so far though ,but the blackberry kush does provide [pain relief ,so i just mixed in a little of that with cookies and then you have something thatll tick all the boxes ,chocolatelime with a berry undertone ..fuckin marvelous ..

thing is all three of these strains ,the cookies ,the blackberry and the starryder are so more ish ,you really do end up chain smoking them into oblivion ,they aint short of strength either but the flavours well ..you gotta experience them to understand ..but fuck me sideways ..chocolate lime ..

so many things to make n do with the left overs too ..

gallery_20433_12503_237957.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_11925.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_218556.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_215517.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_148578.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_88869.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_22982.jpeg[/url]

• Like 9

The disco biscuits are the bloody same I've just squashed 10 gram and I'm sat here tapping my foot cos its in the freezer otherwise it just spreads around the parchment! lol

Everything is looking sweet in here Vince I love popping in on a Sunday, peace out man :v:

• Like 2

Okay i am something excited for the CC after reading that...Chocolime?? Thats sounds friggin amazing and extremely unique!!!! Yahoo...hope my outdoor CC tosses out more than a couple of oz to test!!(indoor/outdoor hybrid grow for 40 days and then in the ground for the rest of flower here at the 45th parallel in central/eastern canada)

Damn now i wish i had starryder!! (went with CC, Brooklyn Sunrise, Autoultimate and Daiquiri LIme for DP autos this season)

Excellent grow man!! I was going to ask what your overall feeling are on the DP autos this round, but from your last post i don't need to ask. :D

everytime ive had the pleasure to grow dutch passion autos theyve always done what they say on the pack ,usually a little quicker ,but flavour and effect wise they are up there ..really god flavours really nice effects ,not found one paranoia plant in any ..the only niggle this time was i lost a few to bad germination /temp at germination .

• Like 3

everytime ive had the pleasure to grow dutch passion autos theyve always done what they say on the pack ,usually a little quicker ,but flavour and effect wise they are up there ..really god flavours really nice effects ,not found one paranoia plant in any ..the only niggle this time was i lost a few to bad germination /temp at germination .

This is my first year for Dutch Passions autos, but based on many, many grows i have witnessed, i am a believer for sure! Ive grown out some of their photo varieties and been very, very impressed with results. I am super excited to see what properties the autos offer! I recently saw a couple of grows with Brooklyn Sunrise, and all i have to say is WOWWWWWW! Oh i cannot wait to get these suckers harvested in mid july to early august!!

think i have the mazar jinx again ,two out of two blue mazars germed then promplty just died ..gonna plant more this weekend ..but am coming to the end of the gracious offerings from dutch passion ..its been a fuckin pleasure again ..such lovely smokes to be had .

• Like 1

right then ,i wouldnt normally redo a thought ,but ive just had a smoke of auto colorado cookies ,its been in a jar since it dried ,not touched or even looked at ..must be a week or two at least ,what started out as limey has become something else now ..and the aroma is to put it frankly fuckin awesome ..fruitylimey..but oh wait for this ..the smoke now has a softer biscuity undertone ive not tasted in any strain of cannabis ever ,and ive tried a goddamn shitload of different weeds and hashes over the years ..this is truly something that you should try ,its a lovely cosy indica effect too ..i think i can say i have a new entry in me top tens of smokes .

e2a oh and just checked ..we have a blue mazar up ..weyhey ,but one of the blackberry kushes has basically stunted ,pale green 6 inch tall and not doing bugger all ,so may have to either repot or ditch this weekend .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 6

sunday updatage ,the final buds off the 1st blackberry kush have been snipped off today ,the colorado cookies lower buds are still in the tent as well ,the starryder is a doozy ,looks like the sativa pheno ,not the other type which i also have in the tent the little squat fat budded one ,love that pheno ,the blue mazar that did finally germ has died ..just sprouted then withered up and went ..im going to hang on planting anymore of them for a bit ,but to fill the space i took a few of the disco biscuit cuttings ..but soon there will be more dutch passion seeds hopefully to play with .if you need a quick turnaround for your meds then it can be done with these autos so easily .plenty to rosin about with too .

i took the decision to give runty plant another shot so its been repotted into its own pot of lovely jacks magic and fytocell ..well see if it picks up ,im sure its a colorado cookie so best to give it a chance

gallery_20433_12503_373960.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_156167.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_82503.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_77001.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_41355.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_264032.jpeg[/url]gallery_20433_12503_113963.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_184966.jpeg[/url]

• Like 7

Great stuff Vince, I love the smoke report for the AutoCookies. I have some to grow some time. Also will try the Star ryder on your recommendation. Dont quite understand the 2 pot thing you do I may need to read this again...

root restriction .like you would for sativas ..less is more ,it was just an idea ive tried in the past and thought it would suit this grow too ..hold back the plant and then give it an escape root for its roots to see if it tries to accelerate growth

• Like 4