my trial run of dutch passion autos

vince noir rock n roll star

ok here we go ladies and gents ,after spotting the lovely ,mygreenmojos diary of autoblackberry kush i was contacted by the very generous folks at dutch passion ,well here we are ..

i sadi i would do a seperate diary for these autos ,now let me make something clear that a lot of folk wont understand or will no doubt say ,blah blah you cant do that or this ..im here to say ..im going to grow these the same way ive been doing most indoor stuff for the last three years ..12/12 all the time ..but for the first couple of weeks the 4 autos ive chosen (two x starryder ,cos they are bloody lovely ,one auto colorado cookie and one auto blackberry kush )..these are just testers as the real grow for these wont be shown as they will be used to teach an older lady about them ..and shes not internet savvy and obviously doesnt want any attention but has said a massive thank you to dutch passion via me ..

so lets get cracking ,the seeds were potted into jacks magic compost and i added some fytocell ,now this is intriguing stuff due to its water holding capacity making it perfect for covering seeds with to get them to germinate .less than 36 hours and all 4 seeds have germinated ,they are currently in a wastebin with a 35 watt warm white cfl over them ..nothing but a sprinkle of water so far ..so chaps feel free to look in ,comment etc im sure it wont be straight forward as nothing ever is .

gallery_20433_12503_43818.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_260242.jpeg[/url]

• Like 17

I wanna see the Voodoo, but Hey, No nutsacks on this one eh.

I don't care if improves the plants vitality whilst keeping fungus gnats at bay lol

Have a good'un mate :yep: .

peace :hippy:

Cool always admired your style vince so I'd like to stay a while and watch this one - it is pretty nifty stuff that fytocell, I use it in a seedling mix for my vegetables they seem to like it! ATB

• Like 1

Mmmm starryder. People talk shit about autos but starryder is one of my favourite smokes. Such a balanced effect and nice taste, especially if you find the purple pheno. All the best vince. I'd wish you good luck but I'm sure ya don't need it.

• Like 4

All the best with this grow Vince!

I've done the blackberry kush a few times and love the taste. Nice strong stone too.

:smokin:

• Like 3

Nice1 Vince, tuned in and watching with interest. :yep:

I've had some good results from DP auto's and have just started a few more myself (White Widow & Blueberry)

The Blackberry Kush is a cracking strain all the best with yours

Edited by Sun Maid Rosin
  • Like 1

well well well ,all four autos are up n out of the soil today ..so ..the two starryders have gone straight under a 300watt cfl whilst the colorado cookie and blackberry kush stay in the bin for a couple of days ..the reasoning being the starryders can get a bit tall for my tent so having them straight onto the 12/12 will control that somewhat ..the other two autos being in the bin will give them a week or two to fill out a bit more before going 12/12 as well .

gallery_20433_12503_251223.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_37271.jpeg[/url]

• Like 4