my trial run of dutch passion autos

vince noir rock n roll star

been a mad week here ,and this run of plants even though they have been too hot ,under watered and generally ignored are still plodding on and lots more resin at such an early stage ..the next lot of plants though will be a different affair thanks to dutch passion who so kindly sent me a starter pack for organic growing in soil or coco ,and having looked through the box i have to say ..this has got to be one of the easiest looking grow methods .,more will be explained after this run is complete .but trust me folks your gonna fuckin love this kit ..myco aplenty ..

gallery_20433_12503_32734.jpeg[/url]

and i finally recieved my wooden spoon

gallery_20433_12503_8527.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_539101.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_214626.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_189091.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_384122.jpeg[/url]

thanks tony and the dutch passion people yet again ..gonna get the colorado cookies going soon hopefully

• Like 5

Hope you & mrs are well @@vince noir rock n roll star !

Bio tabs look very interesting! Is it a case of mix in compost or coco (would consider trying 100% coco side by side test).

Just read the manual. Will definitely try these next time round. Should work great with autos I reckon :)

:smokin:

Edited by Hatchy420
  • Like 1

a sad day today ,most of the plants are beyond repair but on the otherhand i get to start afresh with these new nutrients so give me a bit of time today and ill be back with pics of a cleaned up new start grow ..

• Like 1

well i feel better about the tent now at least ..wont be doing any ridiculous half litre experiments again for a while ..at least i know for myself now that its just not worth the time and hassle it takes to keep an eye on things ,so with most of the old removed i can start afresh ..although two blueberries seem to be doing ok in half litre pots so they have been spared along with a few other side projects like the disco biscuit ..but thats not what this is about

so two auto colorado cookies and one night queen have been sat into their new pots ,complete with startrex and insect flash premixed ,i then added a bit of the mycotrex to the potting hole ..as described in the instructions ,watered in and covered with polythene ,raised to get some warmth from the leds ..and offf we jolly well go with an air of excitement for these will be the christmas smokes hopefully ,light schedule for the time being will be 17 on 7 off ..

gallery_20433_12503_21776.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_456031.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_493193.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_419284.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_303661.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_8245.jpeg[/url]

cheers tony and dp guys ..lets see what christmas brings .

• Like 5

Onwards and upwards Vince. Lets hope the new ones enjoy the bio-tab treatment and bigger pots. Good luck !

• Like 3

indeedy do ,ive not put a tab in yet ,i was gonna save them for when i have to pot on into bigger pots ..seemed a shame to waste them early on at seedling stage ,im hoping this will be fine ..cant see why not ,the jacks magic and the startrex should see them off to a flying start

• Like 2

its not looking good for these new ones ,out of the three one has germed and has formed a fungal growth ,the others all seem to have rotted in their shells ,ive given them a wash off and loosened the soil ,theyll get to the weekend before i re do with fresh soil and beans ..it has been ridiculously hot indoors lately ,the garden outdoors has basically nearly all died due to highs in the 50s ..indoors 30 ..tryin to keep them a bit lower has been an aggravation i must say .but i aint no quitter so ..ill find a way

• Like 4

after a week from hell which has seen me have to drag a union into work to get the fuckers to understand the law and cancer and then having to spend time in hospital with the wife for more tests its no wonder the first 4 beans failed ..but we have a window of oppurtunity that allows me to start afresh again ..so .same set up as before but with moist soil this time ..and hopefully better luck ,ive just checked the seeds and it seems most have cracked open ,so its only a case of keeping them happy for the next 24 hours as to whether they will spring upright and go on to greater things ..

as for the two blueberry autos that are in half litre pots ,well they seem fairly happy ,showing a few dots on the leaves with a cal mag def but thats to be expected ..each will probably give me a good 10g each..dont sound much does it ..but its 10g for a jar that will be set aside with others ,most of the other autos that were pulled the other week have been made into butter ,i kept a small jar of each just for emergencies ..honestly people who say autos are shit should really vector in small scale growing ,cos they save our bacon everytime ,if i had the time and space to grow just regs i would but im not foolish enough to risk my missus going without cannabinoids so continuining a flow has to be done ,

excuse the pics ,me normal camera is playing up and draining the rechargeables ,so ive resorted back to a nikon coolpix ..which is a nice little camera but a bit pants compared to me kodak .

gallery_20433_12503_54764.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_548089.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_94626.jpeg[/url]

i have to say the blueberries that were cut down last week are THE most blueberry tasting plants ive ever experienced ,more so than the original djshort blueberry which i believe is in the parentage of this auto ..very very pleased with the taste and i did make a bit of dry sift that was so bloody good i couldnt keep it aside .

• Like 6

after a rather hellish two weeks at work and at home and a failure of all seeds to fully germinate thanks to massively high temps and having no time for corrections ive finally got some breathing space so ..ive mixed a fresh batch of soil with added startrex but in a much smaller dose due to the jacks magic soil having seaweed extract added a much smaller ammount of myco and some fytocell and coco for drainage ,the soil has been soaked through with a very mild nitrozyme solution too ..

seeds of choice this time round are ..3 auto colorado cookies ,which i thought i didnt have but found at the back of the fridge ..two auto night queens and one think different .

all covered with plastic to slow drying out which seems to have been one of the major factors last time round .i do like to run things dry anyway to keep a close eye on early needs but recently its just not been possible

again thanks to the kind generosity of dutch passion tony and the guys at dutch passion for the chance to run more seeds .

off we jolly well go then .

gallery_20433_12503_87206.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_215357.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_29166.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_308994.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_42757.jpeg[/url]

• Like 4

just nipped in to say i can see two seeds that have germinated fine and dandy and one is an auto colorado cookie ,should be more to report tomorrow hopefully

• Like 1

ive got much cooler temps now and a bit of time to keep an eye on them until they are up n running so should be a better start this time round ,life aint been pleasant now its back on an even keel for the time being

• Like 2