my trial run of dutch passion autos

vince noir rock n roll star

auto night queen is up n running

think different is up n running

two of the colorado cookies are germed and about to be up n running ..

ahh back on form

• Like 3

That is a lovely selection of strains Vince, you were right about the Cookie - what an amazing smoke!

All the best with these ones Bro.

• Like 1

auto night queen is up n running

think different is up n running

two of the colorado cookies are germed and about to be up n running ..

ahh back on form

Very glad to hear VN

:smokin:

dunno what the heckers is going on with these colorado cookies ,yesterday they looked set to germinate beautifully as the the auto night queen and think different had ,today i check them as they should be upright and losing their helmets instead all three colorado cookies have rotted ..so out of ten cookies so far everyone has failed ,yet the other seeds are doing wonderfully ,guess the universe doesnt want me to have them again so ill stick with the others for now see how we go ,may have to throw some more beans in the tent over the next couple of days to counteract the gap .

That is a lovely selection of strains Vince, you were right about the Cookie - what an amazing smoke!

All the best with these ones Bro.

with that amount of trichs on the cookies sweet leaf................ just from the sight of her, was a foregone conclustion she would be mental strong.................. seriously nice hybrid. Tempting me back to an auto grow next time !!........ a shining star of gene set........ wish i could smell the aroma of one !!............. looks to be a great smoke though :)......... nice work vince.......... cannacarma for yuz grow man........... subbed... Automaster

• Like 1

ok folks ,just thought id let dutch passion know that auto colorado cookies was entered by me into the dopecave cup this year ..

ive no idea where it came in te rankings yet though but it didnt win ..i had to tell the judge when he said it had been flash dried ..in fact i whispered in his ear ..seriously ...no thats been slow dried 4 weeks and curedfor 7months ..

but at least dutch passion had someone representing them ..and the fact that an auto looked and smelt as good as so many of the entrants ..in fact no one even registered that it was an auto .that for me says auto colorado cookies is a damn fine strain and worthy of anyones time .

right now having said that ,ive not had any success with them since that one plant ,but everything else is germing and shooting away nicely ,i will post pics later but for now rest easy and know i gave it a damn good shot .

• Like 3

dont know what happened but think either a mod removed my post or i totally fucked up and wiped out everything id posted ..which is more than likely the case ,which is a shame as it was rather good ,now a 2nd attempt wont be half as ..

right then new girls please ..starryder x 2

the nightqueen is up n running as is think different and the lovely blueberry auto is still chuggin along in a half litre pot ..resilient bugger that will make a beautiful pressed dry sift hash ,if youve not done this then its worth throwing an auto blueberry in just as a little treat .

also id like to say thanks to dutch passion and i gave it my best shot with the auto colorado cookie at the dopecave cup this year ,dont know where we came in the score but i dont think anyone noticed id entered an auto .

gallery_20433_12503_69119.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_195292.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_321383.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_20193.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_484468.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_264511.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_56131.jpeg[/url]

• Like 7

well odd thing today checked on the starryders and one of them did what one of the other strains did ,buried its leaves under soil and sent the tap root up towards the light as if it doesnt know which way is up ,,is this a glitch in the earths gravitational field i wonder

• Like 3

well after a hectic month were back to some semblance of normalcy ,so little update ,the two starryders that were planted ,one is doing fine the other may have buggered itself by growing upside down ,this may be caused by something in the soil such as the startrex ,but ive not given up on it yet ..the blueberry auto thats in half litre of soil is still going ,thought it may be near the end but when i gave them a shot of cfl for 24 hours it seemed to have woken itself up for another spurt of budding ,honestly adding cfl to led really does do odd things ,total acceleration of growth in such a short time .thinking of going back to flourescents tubes and led ..

gallery_20433_12503_171094.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_160494.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_122524.jpeg[/url]

im thinkin if the half litre pots hadnt been dried out due to me and the weather not being in sync i think they honestly couldve given quite a yield ..anyway not revisiting that experiment for a long time and if i do itll be in winter ..

• Like 4

okly dokly folks updatey time

first up the starryder that grew upside down has finally shown some life ,it mustve been shocked badly ,but theres two tiny leaves there ,id expect this plant to suprise with flavour and strength ,it wants to survive ,the auto nightqueen and think different are plodding along nicely too ,the other starryder has just been a beauty from the off ..at the moment they are only being fed a little oldtimer grow ..but wont be long and ill repot using the bio tabs to give them a whirl ,the soil should be fairly active by then

gallery_20433_12503_100517.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_64408.jpeg[/url]

see the difference between the starryders

gallery_20433_12503_20346.jpeg[/url]

think different

(makes great hash)

gallery_20433_12503_71688.jpeg[/url]

auto night queen

• Like 2

Eh up Vince. :) The comp pic looks a bit like my room as I am lousy with those tupperware pots. Mine are for boring stuff though mostly..

Interested to see how these autos respond to your brand of tlc. Voodoo, flashing by moonlight etc. lol Which light cycle are they going into?