my trial run of dutch passion autos

vince noir rock n roll star

been a bit chilly at night this week ,there was me thinking i wont need the warmth from the cfl this week ..turns out i was wrong ,a couple of the lovelies have started to show heavy yellowing on lower leaves again ..gotta say the cookies is very tempremental with dips and sways in temps so thats one to watch out for ,keep your enviroment steady with them and theyll be fine ,the starryders though will yellow and drop fan leaves and just keep coming back for more ,and the distinct pineapply smell is exuding from them lovely ..the cookie smells more almondy which i expect from cbd strains ..i hope its not gonna be more cbd ..,the blackberry kush auto thats in flower has become a single stem type ,zero side branching ,which i quite like in a tester cos it dont use up much floor space ,so using small pots and more plants this would be a great pheno to have .other than that alls good ..they will get a big feed today ,warm water and probably a mix of around 10ml oldtime bloom ,1 ml nitrozyme ..then just water for the rest of the week ..the pots tend to reabsorb any run off so i just need to keep the roots a bit warmer this week .

gallery_20433_12503_26310.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_234489.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_160053.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_143162.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_29237.jpeg[/url]

• Like 7

had the urge to check the plants before bedtime last night and noticed the auto colorado cookie acting up ,droopy leaves ,was it cold ? was it hungry ? was it something else ..so i gave it a drink or warmish water before bed then today it got a good litre of nice room temp water with a touch of nitrozyme and a good 7 ml of oldtimer bloom with a dash of added silicon ..

gallery_20433_12503_139778.jpeg[/url]

last night ^

today

gallery_20433_12503_232037.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_203033.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_179998.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_161745.jpeg[/url]

so far ive not had to do bugger all with this lot of autos ,they are starting to show a bit of yellowing in some fan leaves but hey ,thats what fan leaves are for ,..theyve had a nice feed today so nothing to worry about ,the 3rd wave of seeds in the tent are two colorado cookies ,one of which has basically died on its arse as soon as it got started so ive propped it on some fytocell to see if it can reabsorb and get the helmet off itself ,the blackberry kushes are fine though up n running 36 hours ..

gonna really push the feed up this week and ease off ..as they are in small pots they should suck that shit up real quick ..some would argue its a stupid thing to do ,but a one time hit of the good stuff then ease right off seems to give the buds a massive boost under led ..

til next week when ill get them all out the tent for a fiddle about

my cookies used to droop before lights out just like chilling out looKing

yeah plants breath in a cycle of up leaves ,down leaves throughout the day but they didnt look like that ..they still dont ,in fact some are getting either very hungry due to restricted root space or dips in temps at night causing nitrogen def then mg lock out ,which im fully expecting to happen ..anyway no biggy they will be done before the bad stuff hits them ..ive just mixed some coco with jacks magic and planted a couple more auto blackberrykushes ..lets cram that 2sq foot full to the brim see what happens .

• Like 2

the starryders are looking fuckin battered ..all plants are on 17/7 light ,today they were given their final big feed ..after today they nowt but water til chop time ,gotta say the starryders are smelling great ,the colorado cookies is more almonds and im becoming wary this maybe a cbd strain ..the blackberry kush auto thats in flower is a single stem type but it looks nice and smells good ,another wave of autos has been potted into 50/50 soil coco mix ..again i will say starryders ,super fast and big buds ..happy as larry .

gallery_20433_12503_17404.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_3972.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_188074.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_39352.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_141748.jpeg[/url]

bit too late to rectify the damages here but to be honest they will produce no matter what ..and ill get em better on the next wave .

• Like 7

the devastation of the fan leaves continues as the buds increase in size and weight ..pics tomorrow ..your gonna look at em and go jeez theyre battered but fuck me look he gone and got bud out of em .

• Like 5

battered fan leaves doesn't stop you getting a decent crop out of them. Looking forward to the pics vince

• Like 1

welcome tony ..another sunday update ,this week they have had no attention at all ,which explains the battering really ..so today they got a little tidy up ,remove dead leaves etc ,the first wave got a feed of 10ml /ltr oldtime bloom ..no point in trying to rectify the damage as i said before so time to give em the last big blast of flower nutes ..they smell delicious already and the frosty goodness is starting to show in abundance ..seriously love the starryder plants ..if i could have a constant supply at all times of this plant id be a happy man its up there with cream mandarine by sweet seeds for me as possibly the best allround plant out there its that good ,for me at least .

the 2nd wave of autos are doing ok ,the third wave are upright and now the added 4th wave are starting to sprout ,although two haven`t shown yet ..

if any newbies are reading this and are thinking what strains to grow for a first time ..then starryder it is people ..even if you totally fuck up everything there will still be good quality and tasting bud at the end ..you read it here first lol.

gallery_20433_12503_68254.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_42792.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_8235.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_287453.jpeg[/url]

the black berry kush auto had me worried this morning ,when i got it out the tent i looked at the leaves and saw tiny specs ..shit ..i got mites i thought ,so i had a damn good look under a microscope ..phew its not mites ..its the depletion of nitrogen and other nutrients from the leaves as its using what it can to stay going ..

gallery_20433_12503_64524.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_104660.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_87053.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_217098.jpeg[/url]

and if anyone was wondering ..the discobiscuit has been fimmed to make a tri headed little plant ..

and as its under 17/7 light it aint flowering yet ..but after this first wave of autos is chopped ill switch over to 12/12 again to flower it to find the sex ,if its male then it will be flowered 12/12 with the fourth wave of autos ..in the hope of a few back up hacks of plants .

gallery_20433_12503_80300.jpeg[/url]

til next week chaps ..

• Like 7

Jeez they battered but fuck me vince look ye only gone an got bud outta them :wassnnme:lol

I got me some DP Blueberry gettin popped in the next couple o weeks could be fun ;)

Aw the best mate

Hazy

their blueberry really is good ,its frosty as fuck and has plenty in the berry stakes ..looks a doozy too

• Like 3

got a day off so a little update is in order ..its been a doozy of a day in the south ..warm beyond warm ..hottest so far was 38 deg in the garden ,its cooled a little so ..

gallery_20433_12503_34021.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_130080.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_2599.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_34977.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_94552.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_19880.jpeg[/url]gallery_20433_12503_231143.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_124821.jpeg[/url]

gallery_20433_12503_274688.jpeg[/url]

til the weekend ..stay frosty

• Like 9

That starryder looks mint :yes:

Enjoy the fruits.

Were are you mate btw , 35c,at this time? :eek:

i can see france mr k ..

chas n dave country

I tried to google that and see what part is it, turned out two blokes with pints lol anyho seems bloody hot for this time of the year, its 40c tops at some parts here but at summer, didnt now that it gets that hot in England so early,is that usual for this part of the year?

it is in my garden ,when summer kicks in the garden gets up to 50c ..no one truly beleives til they experience it for themselves ,you can burn all over in ten minutes in the garden ..makes growing stuff bloody hard in different ways to most peoples ways ..when my nieghbours first moved in they couldnt believe it ,then that summer i fried an egg on the path outside our door to prove to them how hot it gets .

• Like 2