autodog 3: Frisian duck + autos

The Frisian Field, we like it.....who knows - there might be some AutoFrisian Duck seeds next year ready to plant alongside the flock of conventional Ducks ;-)

All looking great - the ducks are still totally incognito, i bet they fill the central void and look like a single massive bush by September. I hope the AutoFrisian Dews are filling out and give you some July/August outdoor harvest.

• Like 1

Auto night queen

gallery_96585_12382_29025.jpg

Up to now, all the plants that I've shown have been grown from seeds that I ordered and payed for myself.

Proud to introduce some new strains to the diary, thanks to the big hearted Dutch Passion Tony

who has sent me a fab selection of DP outdoor seeds. Cheers man, I am enjoying growing some out

starting with these babes

gallery_96585_12382_199547.jpg

that auto night-queen looks lush nice colour well done m8 enjoy
  • Like 1

Cheers Chris. I was in love with my Auto Night Queens, beautiful little plants, dense powerful nugs

I cannot wait to try the ANQ...going to run a few this winter in the stealth cab along with some portal autos.

The Frisian Field, we like it.....who knows - there might be some AutoFrisian Duck seeds next year ready to plant alongside the flock of conventional Ducks ;-)

All looking great - the ducks are still totally incognito, i bet they fill the central void and look like a single massive bush by September. I hope the AutoFrisian Dews are filling out and give you some July/August outdoor harvest.

Hi Tony, the AutoFrisian Duck would be a great addition to any garden. Would love to give them a go indoors or out.

Some readers may not realise that as well as cannabis production, Frisia is also known for its world famous black and white dairy cows. Also, Frisia is the region which was home to the English tribes which migrated to the British Isles in the 400s a.d.

Yes the Ducks are still totally incognito. They would fit well in a large vegetable plot with cabbages, potatoes, anything big.

I feel completely unparanoid growing these outdoors.

Really lookin forward to smokin some Au Frisian Dew, yes filling out with lots buds lovely dark colour buds on 2 outof 3 plants

Edited by autodog

I cannot wait to try the ANQ...going to run a few this winter in the stealth cab along with some portal autos.

The ANQ outyielded the auto Ultimates, were mostly smaller and were happy on less feed than the Ults in my grow side by side.

I dont smoke it much at the mo cos its soporific. The joint I roll before sleep is usually half finished. Mrs D, one or two tokes only

Its Sunday lunch time, every ones out, I think I just might enjoy one while Im awake. You've triggered me now!

Mate, you have put ANQ to the top of my 'next to grow' list...... got a few beans so @@912GreenSkell, I cannot wait either!

The ANQ outyielded the auto Ultimates, were mostly smaller and were happy on less feed than the Ults in my grow side by side.

I dont smoke it much at the mo cos its soporific. The joint I roll before sleep is usually half finished. Mrs D, one or two tokes only

Its Sunday lunch time, every ones out, I think I just might enjoy one while Im awake. You've triggered me now!

Yeah the ANQ's look like a perfect plant along side squat grown dragons autos for my limited vertical grow in the winter. My outdoor AU's are doing very, very well, both plants topping 40"(101cm) in height.

Mate, you have put ANQ to the top of my 'next to grow' list...... got a few beans so @@912GreenSkell, I cannot wait either!

hi teehee, i'd love to see you grow a huge A Night Queen!

Yeah the ANQ's look like a perfect plant along side squat grown dragons autos for my limited vertical grow in the winter. My outdoor AU's are doing very, very well, both plants topping 40"(101cm) in height.

Hi dude, I grew them under 24 of light. The ANQ in the airpot was as big as the Ultimates.The 2 ANQ in 10 litre normal pots were probably less than18" high (one of those was topped accidently during late veg).

gallery_96585_12382_329827.jpg

This is one of my cloned Ducks. The cuttings were taken way back in march and they were topped and trained low, vegged up outdoors to fill 10l and 15l pots before plant out.

The Ducks are now on 3/4 strength tomato food

The training cages are made out of cheap stock fencing from country stores. Its just left over stuff from a project.

I try and bury the branch junctions and then the cages support the branches as they grow through the wire squares as the plants veg in the soil.

I've tried different ways of making protecting and training cages and its quite fun trying to find what works and isnt too time consuming to produce

@@DutchPassionTony, I've included some archaeological finds from my Frisian Field and nearby because I noticed on your profile that you have an interest in the subject. Some bottles and a cold war era aluminium shell case, maybe a flare. Also a jelly mould!

Would like to hang out here talkin shit and smoking, but a neighbour is hassling me to do some work. Only the rain will save me from this

:oldtoker:

i'd love to see you grow a huge A Night Queen!

Aww man, that's really put the pressure on now!

I'm thinking of sowing my seed in a couple of weeks (ahem).

I'm wondering if the Duck cuttings are even stealthier than the ones grown from seed? Many of the leaves are anonymous single blades.

And considering the absence of any summer sun in northern Europe at the moment its good to see the AutoFrisian Dew looking well. Should be a July harvest there. Hope you get some prolonged sun soon, good luck!

@@DutchPassionTony

You might be on to something there re the Duck cuttings.

I had a feeling that the cuts were slightly different to the seed mothers.

The cuts have grown naturally trained to some extent. Some of the cuts didn't even need topping and the 4 in the Frisian Field are quite naturally bushy not really topped. These are the last of the original cuts, not the tops, but the spare bits of the stems, bits that took much longer to take root than the tops.

All look like ordinary ordinary garden plants. Yes, the cuts are probably stealthier. They have pretty much been outdoors their whole lives and grown a slightly different structure to the mums, or I've treated them different I'm not sure.

Only one 3 pack of seeds was bought to grow a dozen big plants. Great value

Great to know that I can smoke some outdoor homegrown in July. Cant wait. The auto Frissies smell softly like sweets.

My plan is to have a rolling harvest of autos through the summer and into the autumn, fingers crossed.

First the a.Frissies, then the a,Durbans, then a. Euforia. Auto Blackberry Kush and auto Mazar too

Here are my Sweet Tooth f2 subbies by @@bill cooper

They are still on 5ml per litre Canna. One last feed probs on saturday.

Soil, 4 under 600w hps

Nice smoke already, has a trippy feel, makes Mrs Ds skin prickle

gallery_96585_12382_299288.jpg

gallery_96585_12382_340910.jpg

The Sweet Tooth has a parent, the Blueberry by DJ Shorts, which was Dutch Passion's no1 top selling variety in 2015 as a reg and as again, as a fem. I learned this from the 2016 DP catalogue.

The Blueberry is what I most want to grow next.

Its not for beginners. It has a reputation for being difficult. But it's fabulously famously classy.

I want to see if I can grow it. Its my next challenge

@@teehee haha, I guess that's what happens with doing a diary, making our own pressure. Now I ve said I will, I feel I need to do it.

Good luck

:oldtoker:

Edited by autodog

You will do fine with the Blueberry!! Just remember two things....in early stage she is prone to over fertilizing and over watering. Excellent growing man! Quite a bit of frost on the auto dew!