autodog 3: Frisian duck + autos

Some great pics there Tony

The ducks are growin well. They rooted out the 15l airpots and now in the ground at day 40

Lookin happy.

The autos are flowering some nice bud.

Auto ultimates at day 60 ec 1.8

Been busy so pics to follow when i can get onto the laptop

Cheers all

Above, auto ultimates and auto night queens, day 60 and day 45

Both on 1.6 ec PM coco bloom and magnecal

Budding nicely

3 Frisian Ducks

Vegged indoors for six weeks and in the soil for a week. It hasnt been warm but the ducks have grown anyway

gallery_96585_12382_387193.jpg

gallery_96585_12382_56245.jpg

gallery_96585_12382_176717.jpg

Without really thinkin it through, I topped all three ducks at about 4 weeks. This created a weak looking junction of 4 main limbs instead on one. Fine indoors but maybe weak in a strong wind. I buried the join under the soil to reinforce the plants.

They seem pretty happy.

Rabbits have taken a few small nibbles off the bramble duck through the too wide mesh.

Now reinforced.

Happily, Ive succeeded in propagating cuttings for the first time and all have taken. It feels like magic

well done on the cuttings - and its exciting to see how this will go. Well done on the early start !

@@DutchPassionTony and @@912GreenSkell hello! Thanks for your encouragement both and thanks for dropping by

Loving the outdoor life

Here are the autos, finishing line in sight for these girls

These live indoors and just come out to have their pictures taken

gallery_96585_12382_451948.jpg

gallery_96585_12382_236287.jpg

gallery_96585_12382_318607.jpg

Goodbye Howard Marks, RIP

Thanks @912GreenSkel, appreciating the good vibe. Are you planning to grow under lights?

These are my third auto grow and the plants have stayed more green than my earlier grows.

The Magne-Cal seems to help. Ive used it as a base nute at 0.7ml/l in every feed. The rest is just PM coco grow and bloom, max 1.8ec

These autos grow themselves, havnt been fussy about feed or showed light stress.

Im really pleased to see the big auto ultimate looking like it should, with an imposing tiered structure. These girls have packed on some weight the last few days and smell fruity. They had their first drink of pure tap water at day 69, and today, day 72, 2ml/l Canna flush.

They still drink 3l water each. I dont add water once the pots are full and start to drip. I water 1 day followed by at least 2 dry days

all the way through the grow once they re in veg. I guess its quite a dry regime, I like to keep humidity low

The light has been on at 600w everlasting sunshine

Will probably start cropping the biggest a.ultimate in 7 or 10 days time. Had I grown them in 6l pots they would probs have been been ready at 10 weeks. Im quick drying some sample bud for the weekend. Lookin forward to smokin a new (to me ) variety.

The auto night queens are still my favourites. Small and very pretty, stayed green till now at around day 56

One plant has beautiful blunt top buds that look really cool.

One night queen got topped accidently during training a while back and has developed a nice open, bowl like, structure.

Grow well my lovely's

Edited by autodog

Thanks @912GreenSkel, appreciating the good vibe. Are you planning to grow under lights?

These are my third auto grow and the plants have stayed more green than my earlier grows.

The Magne-Cal seems to help. Ive used it as a base nute at 0.7ml/l in every feed. The rest is just PM coco grow and bloom, max 1.8ec

These autos grow themselves, havnt been fussy about feed or showed light stress.

Im really pleased to see the big auto ultimate looking like it should, with an imposing tiered structure. These girls have packed on some weight the last few days and smell fruity. They had their first drink of pure tap water at day 69, and today, day 72, 2ml/l Canna flush.

They still drink 3l water each. I dont add water once the pots are full and start to drip. I water 1 day followed by at least 2 dry days

all the way through the grow once they re in veg. I guess its quite a dry regime, I like to keep humidity low

The light has been on at 600w everlasting sunshine

Will probably start cropping the biggest a.ultimate in 7 or 10 days time. Had I grown them in 6l pots they would probs have been been ready at 10 weeks. Im quick drying some sample bud for the weekend. Lookin forward to smokin a new (to me ) variety.

The auto night queens are still my favourites. Small and very pretty, stayed green till now at around day 56

One plant has beautiful blunt top buds that look really cool.

One night queen got topped accidently during training a while back and has developed a nice open, bowl like, structure.

Grow well my lovely's

I am actually starting them(X1 AutoULtimate, X1 Brooklyn Sunrise, X1 Colorado Cookies, X1 Daiquiri Lime) under one 100X3w marshydro and X4 T8 flouros for 30-45 days and then they will go in the ground outdoors on june the 10th-15th depending on weather.

@@912GreenSkell hi man, have read your grow guide. Its actually brilliant! Best epic grow Ive seen so far.

Its great to meet such inspired growers on this site. Thanks for sharing this stuff. Im only going to plant out 2 in a 10'x10'

instead of 4 or more and see if I can grow a mini monster.

The Ducks

2 are doing v well and have grown well in spite of 3 weeks of cold weather. (The courgettes all died of cold this week, no matter)

All are about 700mm high with several main stems each

The bramble duck came under sustained attack first by rabbits and worse, this week by rats one of which I saw running off yesterday evening.

Bramble Duck survives though. I nearly dug her up and brought her in for r and r, but she seems happy with a 3rd row of mesh.

The fisrt 2 load of mesh I used was stuff lying around and turned out to be useless. Rats and rabbits are the main prob, slugs not a

problem so far.

I was over optimistic planting out on the 1st of fools day, but these plants have toughed it out

The Auto Ultimate....beautiful clear high. 1 plant ready now day 74ish, annother in a day or 2, annother just a few days left

Auto Night Queen wow love this. The sample was trim bud, 48hr dry and tastes lovely straight away, great high but stony, 65 days!

Happy days indeed. The ultimates will come down as soon as time allows.

One of the Auto night queens will be ready at day 70

Loving the cannabis growing life

@@912GreenSkell hi man, have read your grow guide. Its actually brilliant! Best epic grow Ive seen so far.

Its great to meet such inspired growers on this site. Thanks for sharing this stuff. Im only going to plant out 2 in a 10'x10'

instead of 4 or more and see if I can grow a mini monster.

The Ducks

2 are doing v well and have grown well in spite of 3 weeks of cold weather. (The courgettes all died of cold this week, no matter)

All are about 700mm high with several main stems each

The bramble duck came under sustained attack first by rabbits and worse, this week by rats one of which I saw running off yesterday evening.

Bramble Duck survives though. I nearly dug her up and brought her in for r and r, but she seems happy with a 3rd row of mesh.

The fisrt 2 load of mesh I used was stuff lying around and turned out to be useless. Rats and rabbits are the main prob, slugs not a

problem so far.

I was over optimistic planting out on the 1st of fools day, but these plants have toughed it out

The Auto Ultimate....beautiful clear high. 1 plant ready now day 74ish, annother in a day or 2, annother just a few days left

Auto Night Queen wow love this. The sample was trim bud, 48hr dry and tastes lovely straight away, great high but stony, 65 days!

Happy days indeed. The ultimates will come down as soon as time allows.

One of the Auto night queens will be ready at day 70

Loving the cannabis growing life

Hey...thanks so much for the compliment on the guide! I hope it helps you grow out some giants! I will be following as closely as time allows!! I am going to PM you right now.