Amnesia OG Kush DinaFem seeds 2015/16

The Old Boy

nice! i really want to run amnesia haze, maybe next round!

this one is a og cross with amnesia haze go on give it a go and get your pictures up on here ;) ;) thanks for dropping in @@lukio

• Like 1

sorry guys, I forgot to mention instead of molasses there are some other products you can use to get the same effects with your hydro.

karbo boost, bud candy just to name a couple. grow is looking great nice work brother.

• Like 2

sorry guys, I forgot to mention instead of molasses there are some other products you can use to get the same effects with your hydro

karbo boost, bud candy just to name a couple. grow is looking great nice work brother.

Hola @@samhigh ;) for years ive used pk13/14 and other boosters and found vitalink buddy was the one for me :) pk13/14 really seemed to fry the plants for me :( hope all is well and thank you for popping in will do some more pictures soon they have really changed this week

• Like 2

Will look forward to a picture update mate :)

If you've found a PK boost that works no need to change. I've used the vitalink range of nutes before and always had good results :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

4week

4week

4week

4week

4week

4week

week 4 flower

4weeks and 2days of flower :oldtoker: :oldtoker:

Here we are soon be half way there in flower and this girl is packing on the size now :shock: I am on full bloom feed which is 4ml of vitalink A/B to every litre and 1.5ml of BLOOM to every litre. This girl gets hand watered twice a day by hand....once when lights on and then 6 hours in light cycle I hand water again..It is a pain but worth it :yahoo: :yahoo:
The resin is forming very well and the smell is very citrus/lemon terps going on :oldtoker: This plant is going to be a great one and this pheno is defo on the amnesia haze side :yahoo:
Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 5

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=342257 here we are this is how the one only one top cola looks grr lol about two weeks ago I was not quick enough to move the light up when this girl was stretching and this crown got a little light damage :( as you can see things are looking ok no decay :) also with experience sometimes buds that get stressed sometimes turn hermi because of the issue but things are all good :)
  • Like 2

week 5

week5

start of week 5

week 5 of flower Bud shots of the the Amnesia OG Kush

well all things are doing very good at the moment packing on weight and smells the terpene profile of this girl is really out there with a orange/melon thing going on... very sticky coating leafs with slender buts which makes me think ive got a very hazy sativa pheno of the amnesia OG;) ;)

Temps took a little drop for 2 days because I knocked the timer having a move about grrr for only 2 nights lights out it got to 17c I like to keep night temps at 22/23c as im set in my old ways :oldtoker: :oldtoker: lol all back on track now

Feed is the same as last week 4ml vitalink A&B and 1.5ml vitalink BUDDY ive also had another clean up round the bottom of the plant of excess suckers and took a few bigger leafs off

That's another week closer to harvest days :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
  • Like 4

By taking of those lower suckers buds and the lower larger leaves this will help the plant send more energy to the remaining buds :)

Things are looking great :) I will be interested in what phenos you do get. As this is a new strain :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

hiya mark :) thanks for popping bye :) ive always been one to remove all lower stuff I was taught well ;) hehe ive had people say to me over the years NO dont do it as it will stress the plants to much and really stunt growth ummm what I can see with all the strains ive grown out this is not the case lol

looking at this girl she is leaning towards the amnesia with the bud structure and the very thin leafs but I my be wrong ;)

The smell of this one has killed my carbon fillter time for a new one tomoz :) :) :) get the credit card out Mrs old boy lol

• Like 2